remember remember my bfp this november!

bumble b

Reaction score
thought i'd start a little thread up for anyone like me who is waiting patiently to ovulate so hopefully they get a shot at a :bfp: this november

or

for any ladies who didn't get there much dreamed of :bfp: in october & are now on to november!

bit about myself,
my name is hayley, i'm 26 & hubby is 24. we are ttc our first little bundle of joy. been ttc since june 08 & had mc august 08. first appointment after being diagnosed with pcos is 10th november for the results of blood test & then the next step, whatever that may be!

good luck for november girls

Hi Bumble B.
Nice to meet you. I'm 24, TTC #1. This is our 3rd cycle since I came off BCP, but first 2 cycles we were NTNP.
I ovulated on Sat/Sun (24/25th Oct) I think! I am currently 4dpo.
Sorry to hear about the PCOS. I have a friend who has this and she conceived naturally within 6 months. Fingers crossed for your BFP in November!!
:hugs:
xxxx

join our bonfire babies thread we all in same boat, x

Hi Bumblebee
I am Donna age 36 , DH 34 - ttc baby number 4. this is cycle 2 -looking desperately for my bonfire baby lol.

I too have PCOS - diagnosed in 2001, then went on to have my third baby (conceived first month ttc) periods had been more regular since then so not sure where I am at with it all. Really weird cycle last month since ttc and since geting my coil out so fx'd its NOT due to the PCOS.

Good Luck with your ttc journey -hope its short and you get your BFP soon xx
And like charmed said, feel free to come over to (TEAM) ttc Bonfire babies for a chat any time. xx

yay you started the thread!! :D if i dont get my BFP this cycle i will be joining you. Either way ill be checking in here to keep up with any other pumpkin patch-ers who dont get their :bfp: xxx

Hi bumblebee,

I'm Erin, 28, and this is DH and my first month at TTC. We've been NTNP for the past several years, so I'm hoping now that I'm paying attention to things like CM and temperatures that it won't be too difficult!
I'm sorry to hear about the mc and PCOS. Gotta give you lots of credit (and all those like you) for not giving up and continuing to try!

I'm ovulating today or tomorrow, depending on what my temping shows and DH and I have been doing the BD for the last few days. We've been dancing so much that I think I'm developing a UTI! Has this happened to anyone else? I wonder if it will affect my chances of getting preggo...

Nice meeting you ladies and looking forward to hearing about everyone's journeys!

Go November!

hi my name is katy & im 27...we have been ttc for 14 mths & i have just started my first cycle of clomid. We have had many tests done, bloodtests, sperm testing, hycosy, all ok.....showed i have got polycysts on only ovary but i appear to be ov still but fs has put me on clomid to give us a boost :).....im currently on day 5 so have a while to see if i will get my BFP....think i should be due around the 25th november.....having my 1st scan 2moro & then having follicular scanning over the next 2 weeks......hoping my eggs will grow nice & healthy & they can tell me when to DTD as i get so confused even when i do opk's.....xx

guys come over to bonfire babes, there loads of us over there.. .all welcome xxx

hello ladies, fingers crossed that this thread brings us some lovely :bfp:

my opk's finally arrived :happydance:

i did one straight away & the line was quite dark. just did another one & it's a bit lighter??? might be that i have ovulated & missed it coz of the postal strike delaying my opk's or that i'm gearing up to ovulate, oh i just don't know whats going on :shrug:

wish i had a 28 day cycle, this is getting on my flipping nerves already!

dont give up bumble b, it will be your time soon :hugs:

good luck to all you other ladies too :)

BUMBLE B..... yay...... you started the thread... Herei am..... hopping over from the pumkin patch..... I , like you stayed there waiting for the new one to be started....

Wes rose, is having er laptop fixed, but hopefully she will be joining us in here, and jefner...... hopefully the other girls wont have to...but if they do, it will be some of us girls all back together again.... hoping to get our :bfp: this side of xmas....

for all our new girls..
i am laura, i am actually very lucky to have 6 children...the eldest is 21, and pregnant herself, and the youngest is 6 next week... we had thought our years of having babies was over, but had a little suprise back in april , when we found out we were expecting....

sadly, we lost our little man at 17 weeks in early july....
we started trying after my first cycle after the surgery, and i actually fell pregnant in october, but didnt know for more that one week, when i started bleeding and lost that one too......
we are going to try again and see how we go......

HELLO to everybody,, and lets hope we are all only a short time in the ttc threads..... and can take the 9 month journey together.....

loobs
xxxxx

Hi girls......I'm here for this month! CD1 today.....

Oh, BTW, my name is Erin, I'm 25.....DH is 28 and we've been trying for 3 months now. We live in Virginia in the USA.

Good luck everyone!

jlove... glad you found us, but i do feel sorry that you are here and not joining a mum2b thread.....

lets hope that november is our month to start on that journey together.....

hi girlies! :D

does this mean i have to get rid of my pumpkin patch banner?? :cry:

for those of you that dont know, my name is Imogen (or Immi, whatever you like) and i am 22, just nearing the end of my first cycle after coming off of BC and hoping for my :bfp:!

and Erin, how did i not know your name until now?? :laugh2:

coooeeeee...... im_mi.... knackered here myself today...going for a little nap now i am..i have been feeling exhausted since the early m/c ....... how is your cold feeling???

Erin, what a lovely name, i expected you to be a J name for some reason, i suppose cos of your name being Jlove.....

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Ladies!

I'm here for November too, as I'm gearing up for O now. I hope the 2 ww goes by quickly. I usually do okay until about 10 dpo...that's when I start freaking out and obsessing. :blush:

Good luck and :dust:!!!

Oh yeah, I'm Jenny (28) and DH (37) and I are trying for # 2. We have a DD, Alexandra (Alex) who just turned 2 last Saturday. I think Alex is pretty spoiled (it's kinda hard not to be when you're an only child), so I think a brother or sister would be good for her.

HUGS!!

Hi girls, I know I don't qualify to join lol, but wanted to nip in and wish you all well. Hope you'll be joining me in 1st tri sometime this cycle. :flower:

:dust:

oh man, i am SO exhausted today... walking round town absolutely wiped me out. add to that - bumping into things constantly and forgetting everything. today i made a cuppa at my pregnant SIL's house and misplaced the milk lid, neither of us could find it anywhere!! lol. we were both sat there on the sofa totally vegging out. she said from the look of me she would be very surprised if my period shows.

i just wish i would get a positive test damnit!!!!

loobi....the JLove was a joke name my friends used to call me....kinda stuck, and I don't know why.
I did realize I never did say my actual name in the other threads!
My family has strong Irish roots, so that's why my mom named me Erin. I don't know if you've ever heard of the Lutrell Castle before, but those were my ancestors. Kinda cool. I've been to England before, but never made it over to Ireland.

Yeah, I'm hoping this month will be lucky. It would be great to be pregnant during the holidays.....all of my testing dates are around holidays. This month it was halloween, LATER this month it will be the day after Thanksgiving, and hmmmmm the next testing date if I don't make the cut this time would be Christmas Eve. How cool would that be?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->