remember remember my bfp this november!

Hi all!
Well, it's Monday, and back to work as usual. I know I keep saying I'm going to look for a new job, but I think today i'm going to. I'm just unhappy.

I had a great weekend though with family. It was my sister's birthday Saturday.

Sorry this is so short! I woke up late, so I have to go get ready for work now.:wacko:

Have a great day!

aww erin im sorry youre so unhappy in your job :( that feeling of being trapped is just awful. i really hope something brilliant comes up soon!

im feeling a lot more positive about things this morning. Although i dont think we are going to actively TTC this cycle. i dont think i can control myself with regards to testing early and i cant bear to lose another one right now. i really think that it happened because of my LP being too short. coupled with the constant LP spotting and heavy O bleeding i think i either have some kind of (hopefully temporary) hormone imbalance caused by the pill i was on, or maybe some uterine polyps. going to the doctors tomorrow as i have been having lots of stabbing pains in the lower right side of my uterus so i should imagine they are going to want to scan me to make sure it wasnt an ectopic. Hopefully i will get referred to the down-there doctor too.

But yeah, feeling ok now really. i mean im still upset but i am feeling more able to see the silver lining in all of this. Maybe it was my body's way of telling me that something isnt right down there and needs looking at. plus now i have another month at least to continue having a social life, and to lose some of the weight i desperately want off of my body. I am so heavy right now and i cannot bear it!!!

how are we all doing today then? did you girlies have a good weekend? itll be time for a new thread soon! what shall we call it?

ooh we should call it Mistletoe Babydancers, after Lisa's awesome banner!!!

COOOEEEEE.. just poppin in quick...im_mi..sl glad you are feeling ok poppet...

erin...i really hope you find somethin that will have you leaping out of bed eager to meet your work day soon darling....it must be horrible feeling that way..
hope everyone is doing ok...its ffffffffrrrreeeeeeeeezzzzzziiiinnnngggggg here today....

lotsa loobi love
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Well, home from work. I had a doctor's appt. today. I've been dealing with pretty severe anxiety for the past year, and it has gotten worse lately. As I was leaving work for my doctor's, I was telling my hubby how much I wanted to quit and how it's not worth sucking it up anymore if I'm so unhappy, and he totally agreed. Well, as a blessing in disguise.....my doc told me today that she thinks I need a new job because it is causing anxiety, and I can't really get better if I have this constant anxiety lingering around my life. So this couldn't have come at a better time.

I called my hubby and he is going to help me put my resume together and job search tonight. :happydance:Pretty soon I'll have a normal job with normal hours and a much more inviting environment! I am so happy right now. Only downside is I'm afraid finding a job in this economic climate is going to be difficult. Oh well, I'm getting the hell outta my office as soon as I can. Yay!

Imogen.... glad you're feeling better. :hugs:

Laura..... how are you doing today?

Lisa....where are you today?

Hayley....how's your puppy?

thats amazing news erin! i am so glad you are being pro active about finding something new. Im sure youll be able to find something, anything has to be better than where you are!

morning girls....

how is everyone????

its wet and miserable here today, just lit the fire..brrrrr...

Lisa, imade mince pies this morning, iw as having a friend over for cuppa and chat, so i used themincemeat..YUMMMMYYY

not much news here really... are we changing our name girls? or are we staying here..???

i still dont know if we will continue TTC... we will see...IM_MI your idea to ntnp.... sounds good to me.... willsee anyway..

hope evryone is ok..its fierce quiet inhere...

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey Everyone:hugs:

Im_mi~glad you're feelin ok sweetheart. I've got everything crossed that your gp does a refferal and that it comes thru asap so you can get some answers:hugs:

Erin....A new job sounds a wonderful idea babe....no job is worth the stress or the unhappiness hun....goodluck:thumbup::hugs:

Loobi~Hey sweetie:hugs:....well done on using the mincemeat:thumbup: I may put some in a couple first before doing a big bake...:dohh:

Well folks what's news here?!?....
I'm sat on the sofa looking at my christmas tree:shock::rofl:....Shaun forgets that Callum doesn't miss anything....including a conversation about going up into the loft to get the tree down. After having him ask every 5seconds literally on saturday it came down from the loft on sunday and was decorated last night....two wks before I'd planned:dohh:
I had my progesterone test done yesterday at what I thought was 7dpo....very confused with it all....made an appointment for friday with the GP to get the results and after lots of jogging on the wii fit this morning I've managed to shake the witch into arrival....not sure really which smiley I should be using....:cry: or :yipee:
I'll be seeing a different GP to the one that requested the bloods and he's usually fab as well so I'm just hoping that he'll either know the tests or medications for the next step.

Big hugs and love to you all xxxxx

i made a new one!

https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-buddies/231597-mistletoe-babydancers.html#post3710010

i made a new one!

https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-buddies/231597-mistletoe-babydancers.html#post3710010

lisa :hugs: when do you get the results from your test?

loobs i am going to make some mincemeat this weekend for the first time, any tips?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->