removed

Mine acted exactly like that, We realised she did it cos she didn't want to miss a thing. It should pass soon xx

Gemma is really whingy as well, Does my head in tbh, She has days when she goes off her food full stop which is annoying as well, she's never been the best eater anyway.. Although for a kid who doesn't eat much she has bags of energy.. where she gets it from I can only guess.

xx

I've been thinking a similar thing Sarah. Euan's birthday is the day before Harriet's and almost ever since his birthday he has been SO tired in the afternoon, napping for over 3 hours some days! But at bedtime there are some days when he fights it so much it's ridiculous. Getting really funny with food some days, eating loads one day and hardly anything the next.

I'm putting it down to a growth spurt. He's definitely more talkative lately and more aware of things going on around him and his memory is improving. So maybe not a physical growth spurt but definitely a developmental one.

Thomas still goes to bed fine but - jeez does he whinge during the day! He also really whinges if something frustrates him like if a toy gets stuck or something!

morgan isn't 2 yet (less than a month to go) but she has started doing a lot of the things you mentioned especially the refusing to sleep
im glad to hear its just a phase x

Alex is going through sleep regression atm, hes been waking for 2 weeks because of teeth then slept great for a week and gone back to waking again.

He has got very demanding, grabs my hand alot of the time. I try to let him take me where he wants as even for a minute of time with him satisfies his want for some attention.

God, im glad im ont the only one. marco has been waking up even earlir than usual (usual 6-6:30am, at the mo, 4:30am) hes gone off of his food, screams when he gets annoyedor wants something or doesnt want to do something, is funny about going to bed now when he was perfect before, hes just an absolute nightmare at the moment to be honest, me and my dh feel so stressed and exhausted we wanted to start ttc #2 but hes seriously putting us off xxx :(

Ruby has been silly at bedtime for ages. Just playing and shouting mummy mummy mummy mummy repeat x 1000000. When I go up, she doesn't want anything from me. She's usually very tired at bedtime but the more tired she is, the worse she is tbh.

I feel your pain, thankfully my DD is finally mostly out of that phase but my DS is just coming into it (having just turned 2 in March) he'll throw hissy fits just to get his own way or take a major disliking to me because he wants his dad (who coincidentally would be at work) - drives me crazy but it will pass (just have to keep telling myself that so I can get through it with my sanity in tact)

We got really lucky with charlotte - she's independant and really easy going but we've had the same problems lately at bed time. I'm kinda glad to hear I'm not the only one, and definitely sympathetic. I worked really hard to make her independant very early on as I was a single mother and knew I wouldn't be able to cope with her being glued to me all the time.

She seems to be getting fixated on things lately.. don't know if that's normal but I sure am sick of watching Dora the Explorer! She goes to bed and screams "Mommy mommy dora dora!" eergh.

Zander isnt 2 but he sure is mean to his big brother Jacob he cant sit with me without Zander pinching hitting and biting him! its driving me crazy lol and he has been hell to get to sleep but he sleeps good once he is asleep

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->