removed

Hm. I don't know where you could buy longer trousers, but we've solved that one by using cloth diapers! I have a number of pants that just won't stay on maia when she's wearing paper, so fuzzy bums it is for us, LOL. Good luck in your quest!

A

I know this is no help but all of Katerina's trousers will fall if she is not wearing cloth nappies and she on 50% of weight! :shrug:

I'm sorry I can't be of more help maybe someone else has a suggestion! :thumbup:

We have the opposite problem as Grace is podgy (not walking at 21 months doesn't help). I love the clothes from Vertbaudet (online) but find the waists of trousers and skirts are always a lot tighter than from anywhere else. They do adjustable waists on a lot of their clothes too but they often seem tight on Grace on their loosest setting... Might be worth a try?

Only thing I would suggest would be for her her wear tights and skirts/dresses

Yep, we have the same problem, none of Imogen's trousers stay up when she's in sposies, we have a bunch of 12-18 month trousers for when she's at the childminder. The best way round this I've found is jeggings and skinny jeans. My favourite jeggings came from Next and skinnies from Asda. They fit really well, even in sposies.

Daniel is long legged and skinny (chicken legs I call them - poor bugger!!)
I have found Sainsburys jeans are quite long in the leg. They do some boys jeans (although they look totally unisex) for just £1.75!!!!

John Lewis do really good adjustable trousers although not cheap. I've given up with E and just use dresses and tights and when she's at nursery old leggings (bit short but they fit round the waist). Mind you she is really skinny (doesn't get it from me grrr) so even dresses can hang from her!

Similar issue here, made even worse by her not being in nappies any more. Jeggings are the way forward I think, Ruby prefers wearing them anyway. The trousers falling down must annoy her too!

Leggings - that's a good idea! Glad someone's tossing some other ideas your way. I have NO idea what we'll do once Miss M's potty trained. I guess it will be leggings all the way!

:)
A

I've given up with poppy, she seems to constantly be in that in-betweeny stage! most of the time shes now in shorts and tights!

Try Gap, they seeem to be more tight fitting. Again I go for leggings all the time!!

Could you not get a belt? Madi had a belt when she was first potty trained as everything fell down. Otherwise i would say, tights and shorts is a good option and Matalan have some gorgeous Jeggins that are really tight fitting and super long. They're only £5 :)

I have exactly the same problem with Mojo. He's in 9-12 month trousers still :haha: but they're getting a bit short now he's nearly two! But 12-18 month trousers fall down because his waist is tiny!

i think someone else suggested it, but try sainsbury's - i got hayden some lovely things from there, but had to take them back as they were way too long, but tight around the waist.

having said that, now that he is walking (with assistance!) if he wears trousers they just fall down, so i started buying him dungarees instead, which are super cute and can't fall down :thumbup: for a girl, i would probably go for dresses and nice warm tights, though.

Sarah had a skirt on today that's 3-6 months from next, she still wears it in the tightest adjustable bit and its still loose!!!

we have the same problem with trousers, leggings are the best cos they can be worn a little shorter but i'm not sure what to do now it's getting colder.

I actually think dresses and tights can be a bit warmer than trousers, less draughty! Put a nice jumper under a pinafore type dress and some tights and that's nice and toasty :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->