removed

Hollie made me proud by letting me get a shower without screaming the house down, I did have to open her ITNG dvd though and my shower was like 15 mins.

Still proud!

Isla only woke up twice last night!
I still can't get over it :haha:
Sooo happy about it :cloud9:

I'm proud of Kezzy because she has been latching really well. :)

I'm proud of Lyla because she let me put a bow in her hair for her photo shoot today :)

my sister taught little one how to dance the dougie today. she was so good :)

I'm proud of Max because he walked from the nursery entrance to his room and shouted iyaaa as he walked in the door

LO slept from 9 till 7 without waking and then went back to sleep :lol:

Im proud of Riley today because today was the first day since September that he hasnt held onto me like a koala bear and screamed when we got to daycare :happydance:

so weird I was going to post a thread like this yesterday but I forgot LOL

anyone Quintin made me proud yesterday because he said "Ho Ho Ho" clearly.
its only 7am now so we will see what he does today :)

so weird I was going to post a thread like this yesterday but I forgot LOL

anyone Quintin made me proud yesterday because he said "Ho Ho Ho" clearly.
its only 7am now so we will see what he does today :)

that is so cute!

Michael ate toast :happydance:
I made soldiers and he ate them, chewing with no chokeing although I was a wreck watching lol :haha:
I thought he had too much in his mouth but let him continue and he was fine managed 2 whole ones and threw the rest :dohh:

I'm proud of Lexi because she did a wee and a poo on the potty and we made it round tesco with no accidents! And I'm proud cos she's just amazing and makes me so happy every day :) x

Oh I nearly forgot. Kezzy made me proud today because she tried copying her dad, he poked his tongue at her and she poked hers back!

I'm proud of Ava because she lets me know 9 times out of 10 when she needs the potty.

Also she can point to her nose, head, belly and feet when you tell her to :D

Mine was yesterday, today so far nothing because I'm at work :haha:

But I woke up in the morning and got him dressed to go with OH before I went to work. I changed his diaper of course, brought him downstairs and sat him on the couch. I went to go make him a bottle and when I came back he was pointing to his diaper and saying "poo" (he ALWAYS says poo when he sees the dog doing his business outside)! So I assumed he'd poo'd but he just peed. Anyways, I was really proud because in that like 3 minutes I changed his diaper, he went to the bathroom and told me! I was really really really proud haha!

Im proud of Emma for looking up at me last night as I was snuggling her, and saying " love you" :cloud9:

I'm proud of kian cos he has learnt to clap hands, he can put his hands in the air and shouts "yeyy". And whn I drop him of at his childminders he doesn't cry any more he waves bye bye. And I'm just proud of him for being him:) xxx

im proud because morgan slept in till 11 and then went to sleep at 7pm as ususal :)
im also proud that i got the kitchen cleaned/tidyies with minimum fuss ! which is RARE :)

More cute than proud but LO has never been able to keep a blanket on her until recently. Whenever she is playing or watching Sprouts or something and gets cold she'll pick up her blanket and wrap it around her shoulders. It's so cute. :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->