removed

Aww Shannon thats cute!! :) these are so adorable, lol.

I've got another. :D

Most of you know Tori didn't get her first tooth (bottom left) until a few days before her first birthday. A few weeks ago she got her second (top left). Today I was tickling he and noticed she's got three more! Top right and the next ones over! These are seriously coming overnight! So 5 total in less than a month. :shock:

I'm proud of Jovanni because in the morning he opens the their bedroom door and grabs his little brother by the hand and turns on the tv to pbs grabs a blanket for both of them and wait for me on the couch until I wake up and give them their milk :cloud9:

Shannon- Wow! She certainly is making up for lost time! Aria is nearly 6 months, has been teething like mad for what seems like forever, and still has no pearly whites to show for it. :lol:

My proud moment: LO sat in her highchair today, in the full sitting up position (not leaned back). I put some toys on her little tray, and she just sat next to me in her chair and played for a little over 45 minutes. It may be silly, but I'm proud-- she has a better attention span than I do! :rofl:

I'm proud that her 8th tooth came through with no tears! She normally gets really upset but didn't this time, no Calpol either :D

I'm proud because he's still breastfeeding strong :cloud9:
And when my mum brought him home from nursery, he gave me a huuuuuge smile :)

I'm proud because he had two naps today rather than one and gurning :rofl:

One from last night:

We still co-sleep.

But I've just been trying to get him used to his toddler bed. And I lay him in there when he watches TV a bit before bed. Then I shut the TV off and think like he'll lay in bed and fall asleep (wishful thinking LOL) but last night he laid in his bed and I said "good night, kenny!" and he was like "Bye then". Then he came crawling into my bed about 5 seconds after that and brought his little Brobee teddy bear to bed. Then I told him to say good night to Brobee and he gave him a kiss!!!

Haha I sound so lame, but seriously, it was so cute. It amazes how smart he's becoming SO fast!

I'm proud of lilah coz she said mum for the first time today <3

Slept from 8-6 only waking a few times for cuddles, so pleased!

Today we got to my oh's family's house and issy made me proud because she said 'happy christmas' to everyone when we arrived. Soo cute!

Kaya took her first independant steps today when she walked from her bedroom to the living room :cloud9:

She's back too sleeping though, thank god!
Also noticed her 9th and 10th teeth!

I'm proud of my daughter every day :) she amazes me none stop lol she's the best thing to ever happen to me <3 I love her sooooo much <3 xxx

She officially knows "food/eat" in sign language, yay communication! :D

Today I decided to spoil her & let her have some pizza for dinner .. after THREE slices (yes, three I am not joking) she looked up at me with the cutest face & said "Uh-Ooooo" Then looked down at her empty tray :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->