removed

Technically not a teen...but i'm coming in :D. I was playing crash banditcoot...but it wasn't as fun as I thought it would be. Supposed to be out with people from playgroup...but OH was being a nuissance, and now he's gone to bed...i'm tempted to start drinking alone...think i have apple vodka somewhere :D

I'm awaiting Tirone with Vodka then when they all leave I will Sing to you on skype:thumbup:

im lay on the couch being a fatty eating a take away, i've got a really bad cold so steven has kaya at his tonight for me so i've got a night off :D

I'm watching tv with Aava because she doessn't want to sleep :dohh:

Will be on the voddy tomorrow :)

Technically not a teen...but i'm coming in :D. I was playing crash banditcoot...but it wasn't as fun as I thought it would be. Supposed to be out with people from playgroup...but OH was being a nuissance, and now he's gone to bed...i'm tempted to start drinking alone...think i have apple vodka somewhere :D

Omg crash bandicoot! I used to play that on my ps1 lol...
And i'm waiting for my oh to open a bottle of wine because i'm too busy making an arse imprint on the sofa to get up :haha:

Lol, i bought croc to play on the ps2 because i was feeling nostalgic :haha:

I searched for ages for my ps1..and that's what i was playing it on haha! then it froze :(

Just finished re-doing my city in Cityville (Sarah got me hooked. ;)) and here on BnB and Facebook now. :D

Ah, I wish I was drinking :? not been drunk in a while.
I'm sat all alone at home (well Kaceys in bed) very exciting for a Friday night!! x

I'm in bed feeling sick :/. No alcohol for me!

Feeding Isla. Might treat myself to a rum&coke after :winkwink:

Loving your name on FB Sarah :lol:
One of my neighbors is having a party, and something is kicking off in the street, I love a bit of drama :haha:. x

Its my first night away from LO. I'm regretting letting her go! (went with mil to watch sil's soccer game in Austin they will be back tomorrow) they wanted to show her off. So no baby, pay day and no work tomorrow, hmm maybe we will go out tonight!

Doesn't look like I'll get my rum and coke tonight :sad1:

mysig keeps changing :rofl:

I'm sorry! :(
Here's a smaller version if you want to add more things into your signature! :D

https://i1137.photobucket.com/albums/n519/xamour3/1316211619_signature-2-4-2.jpg

https://i1137.photobucket.com/albums/n519/xamour3/1316211619_signature-2-4-2.jpg[/IMG
Add ] to the end! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->