removed

Jovanni is delayed in his speech but today he learned to count up to 4! :happydance:

not really today but over the last 3 days i've managed to get Kaya to drink out of a bottle with a straw!!!!!!!

she refuses to have a sippy cup and i've been trying to wean her off her bottles! she only has 3 bottles of milk a day now :) one when she wakes up, one at nap time, and one at bedtime :)

he pointed to his nappy and said 'poo' and he had indeed had a poo.
he also was playing with his bus making really good bus noises and going 'ding' for the bell on the bus

My little man loves numbers and never wants to learn his letters today he came home and sang his abc's perfectly.

My daughter rolled all the over and back again today x

Arianna dunked her entire head under water today at swimming & she jumped into the pool :)

I heard Michael fart and I said 'what was that?' Michael said 'stink-ee':haha:

LO seems to be on his way to learning to crawl. When he's having tummy time he manages to turn himself in a circle to chase after his Woody toy that he keeps accidentally pushing away. He's going forwards and backwards a bit too but I don't think he realises what he's doing.

Ate some gammon:)
Sounds stupid but she has been soo fussy lately with her foods,i was shocked

Kenny learned to say "hot" and now when I say "one" he'll put one finger up!

Everyones LO's seem to be trying /sitting up really early these days!!

Everyones LO's seem to be trying /sitting up really early these days!!

Dont worry hun, your LO will be dancing her way out of the womb!

Max was really well behaved today, he was good in the shoe shop ( he has new toms!) and he flirted with the manager of Lush and she gave him a free ickle baby bot bath bomb :happydance:

I thought Alfie sat up early at just shy of 4 months lol!!!

Alfie made me proud today because for two nights in a row he has woke up about 12ish and asked to go to the toilet! He has a big drink before bed so this is probably why but it makes me proud he has done so well with potty training! Just now he done his wee on the potty with his eyes shut then when he finished he said "nunight!" :lol:

I was wondering when/how you make them go dry overnight but I guess they just do it themselves! I hope he dont wake up at midnight for the next month asking for a wee though :haha:

They dont stay babys long ay, Hollie still cant sit up from laying down, she has to roll over and then sit up. At two months old, Hollie was sleeping all day, and that about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->