removed

He wasn't too sure about it! The meat bits took awhile to chew up but he ate it all so I was ecstatic! Hope this keeps up! :happydance:

I know it's not an overly big thing to be proud of, but DD had a huge crying fit today but we got through it :)

Michael is racing around the house with his VTech push along and he is taking unaided steps :happydance:

Isla can chew!
Like, before she was just sucking whatever I gave her, but she was taking proper chunks out of an apple this morning...she doesn't even have teeth!

Oh! I forgot to add the other day that she learned how to blow her nose with a tissue!!

was smiling & chuckling at the toys in boots.
has really started properly grabbing/stroking items.

Alfie was playing tozzle on my iPhone when we were out and some man sitting behind me said how clever and well mannered he was, and that I've done a good job with him. Made me proud :cloud9:

Nobody has ever said anything like that to me before, apart from family and friends that I thought would just say it anyway without really meaning it.

^ :happydance: Love it when people say things like that. Makes you feel so so proud!! :D

Logan slept throuuuughhhhh :thumbup: This is an on and off occurence, so I'm very proud when he does actually sleep through :haha:

Kaya's still asleep :haha: no idea why i'm not but hey ho ... gives me some time un-interrupted on here so im not complaining !

Gracelynn has started saying 6 new names of our little cousins.
Its so funny they will come in the door because we watch them after school and she yells their names.
She says the two girls name(Abby and Emma) better then the boys lol

Im proud cos kian slept through the night in hisown bed from 7.30pm till 6am, we usually co-sleep and this is the first night since he wasborn he hasnt slept with mee... I couldnt sleep last nght lol i kept thinking he would wake up to come in my bed but he didnt! xx

Proud of grace today, she helped Grandad make pancakes, cracked an egg into the bowl and helped whisk it all :) so clever!

She also helped me remember all the shopping we needed, I forgot half of what we needed and Grace remembered what I had said!

X

William has been sick past few days and now its all our turns to be ill, he was standing beside his dad in bed stroking him asking was he ok and did he want tea and toast in bed lol Then shouted for me to make it haha.

Then when I was taking a coughing fit he came rushing to me saying "ohh dear" patting me on the back and hugging me assuring me it was ok. Made me feel so much better.

Then when Alex threw up on me this morning he went and got me a towel , cleaned me up and told me to get in to the shower. :)

Dragonfly thats a lovely story :)

Cameron can now say car, and was shouting it all day :haha:

really proud of morgan lately and how well he's coming on with his words

he can point to eyes,ears,mouth,nose,hair and name them all and also say's 'it's hair and it's eyes ect'
He can do animals and noises
dog woof woof
cat meeoww
lion raaa
sheep baa
horsey neighh
bird tweet tweet
duck quack quack

he does veichcles
car bruuuuuum and beep beep
bike
train choochoo
bus 'ding' (bell on the bus lol)

he's putting words together too the other day he said 'go see nana' i was like what haha!

Evie been giving me massive smiles this morning :cloud9: and chatting away in what sounds like Furbish :haha:

Kezzy made me so proud yesterday, she lasted almost all of the wedding ceremony without crying.

hes doing lots more 3 hour stretches now without eating<3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->