Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

Oh no Kell :nope: I just thought I'll pop in and ask you how the weather is, with fingers crossed it had been ok then saw your message... S**t that's just awful - I don't really know what else to say, I hope the storm passes quickly and the damage isn't too horrific...

I definitely think you should stay home, and get :drunk: and snuggle up with the hubby til it all passes....

:hugs:

SSB... the worse has left but it's the river that hasn't crested yet..that's the bad part.. I feel so sorry for all those people... :(

LOL noooo :drunk: I had enough of that stuff on Friday nite... LOL but the snugglie thing is a great idea.... but first we gotta get to the grocery store

Please help me unerstand all of this .. tried googling but had no luck

Ok so I have been taking maca since the 5th march .. i last had sex on the 6th .. im due on on the 22nd march .. at the moment I have egg white discharge, had a few lower abdoman cramps the other day, i keep having hot flushes, very tender breasts, very very restless nights .. they feel like they last forever! , iv had a few dizzy spells, always feeling hungry (even when iv just eaten ) ... please help me figure this out ladies would be much apprechiated

thank you x

Hey ladies, just wanted to pop in and see how you're all doing.

Hope everyone is well. :hugs:

Hi bella, how are you? Sorry the witch got you Hun...

No change with me, nothing different to any other month so I'm not holding out much hope!!

X x

Hi bella, how are you? Sorry the witch got you Hun...

No change with me, nothing different to any other month so I'm not holding out much hope!!

X x

Please help me unerstand all of this .. tried googling but had no luck

Ok so I have been taking maca since the 5th march .. i last had sex on the 6th .. im due on on the 22nd march .. at the moment I have egg white discharge, had a few lower abdoman cramps the other day, i keep having hot flushes, very tender breasts, very very restless nights .. they feel like they last forever! , iv had a few dizzy spells, always feeling hungry (even when iv just eaten ) ... please help me figure this out ladies would be much apprechiated

thank you x

babiesplease, I'm not sure really, it is possible you could be preg, since last BD was around ovulation if you're due af on the 22nd... In another 3/4 days you could probably test using an early test.

Do you know when you ovulated? The other possibility could be that you're ovulating late, because you've got ewcm and cramps...

X x

Thanks SBB
according to www.babyhopes.com

Month 1

Monday 22nd February 2010 - First day of your cycle

Wednesday 3rd March 2010 - Best chance of conceiving a girl

Thursday 4th March 2010 - A little bit fertile, best chance of conceiving a girl

Friday 5th March 2010 - Fertile, best chance of conceiving a boy

Saturday 6th March 2010 - VERY fertile, best chance of conceiving a boy

Sunday 7th March 2010 - Time to ovulate

Wednesday 17th March 2010 - A home pregnancy test may work now.

out of those dates we had sex 3rd, 4th, 5th and 6th ... im not sure if i am preg fingers crossed of course.

just had a bit of sickness aswel as more cramps

any ideas? x

Well it sounds like you BD at the right time.. I'm assuming you don't get all this every month? Fingers crossed you might get your bfp! Let us know when you test x x

No usually i get tender breasts and cramp 2/3 days before im due on ... fingers and toes crossed im pregnant .. will keep you updated x

BabiesPlease--Good luck!!
Does anyone know if Maca increases hunger? I have been so hungry lately!!!

I had the same thought im alwaysss hungry lol and thank you for the good luck .. x

hey ladies :wave:

welp day 13.. this wait it killing me......... UGH... OPK this noon still shows no surge, but taken one again at 3pm and probably 7pm....

and the worst part is since all this flooding, the hubby is taken all this OT at midnite, so he is working from midnite til 4:30pm the next day.. THE UNPERKS of having a DH as a police officer.. grrrrr but I told him,,, sorry babe but you know what we have to do in the next few days.. LOL

Maca making you hungry... hmmmm I can see why it would, it increases your engery level so you probably are buring stuff off quicker...

Babiesplease..... yep keep us updated

SBB how are you today?

WelshRose where are you?????

BellaBlu how's the coaching going for you OH????

I'm always hungry anyway - I haven't noticed an increase since Maca though...

x x

welp day 13.. this wait it killing me......... UGH... OPK this noon still shows no surge, but taken one again at 3pm and probably 7pm....

You're a poasaholic!! :rofl:

Yeh I'd never go out with a policeman - very unsocial working hours! I used to be a CSI (I think that's what you call them!)
I'm sure he won't object to a bit of :sex: when he gets in anyway!

x x

You're a poasaholic!! :rofl:

Yeh I'd never go out with a policeman - very unsocial working hours! I used to be a CSI (I think that's what you call them!)
I'm sure he won't object to a bit of :sex: when he gets in anyway!

x x

what a KEWL job SBB..

hubby doesn't work the goofy hours though... he works Mon-Fridays 8:30 to 4:30 and has weekends off... woo hooooooooo

POASaholic.. umm yep.... :lol: especially since i have NEVER seen a + OPK yet... I am BOUND and DETERMINED to get one soon dangit!!!! :rofl:

hubby doesn't work the goofy hours though... he works Mon-Fridays 8:30 to 4:30 and has weekends off... woo hooooooooo

POASaholic.. umm yep.... :lol: especially since i have NEVER seen a + OPK yet... I am BOUND and DETERMINED to get one soon dangit!!!! :rofl:

That's great he doesn't have to work shifts!

NEVER had a +OPK?? Have you tried Clearblue Digitals?? They're the only ones that work for me - although I have the opposite problem to you, in that the lines ones are always positive!

x x

nope never had one :shrug: but then again I really just started tracking all this stuff after my M/C.. before I just went with the flow

I use the Answer brand of OPK's and I always have a line as I know you always have LH in your system but never a STRONG line

I just don't have the moo-laaaaa right now for the ditgal, I am trying to save up to pay for our vakay in July that I gotta pay for in 3 weeks... :(

Well I definitely don't have more energy...I'm more tired...but always hungry. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->