• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

yeh my boobs are sore, more my right than left and its got bigger than the left too .. hmmm ... i hate having my bra on at the moment its making, what i think is heartburn worse. yes my sense of smell has kicked in the last 2/3 days alot more than usual

i really want to take a test now but i know i have to wait ... fingers and toes crossed ..

thank you so much .. you ladies have made me feel so much better about what i am feeling x

I know I'm not a regular updater on here :( but I thought I should add this update

I've had to stop taking the Maca Root :(

For the last week I have been continuously nauseous accompanied with stabbing pains low down in my back. It culminated in me being sick yesterday and suffering with severe stabbing pains low down in my back again. My dad said I should stop taking the Maca Root and see what happens. So this morning I didn't take it and I'm pleased/or sad to say that I've had no nausea, no vomiting and no back pains.

I'm going to stay off it for a few days then maybe try again on half the recommended dose and see if that does anything.

good luck you guys and I hope the Maca works out for you

:hugs:

Babiesplease you are so welcome... I lOVE this forum, gives me such hope and the ladies are FANTASTIC

Hollybush I am so sorry you are feeling like that. I never had a problem taken the Maca, even in the organic powder form I wish you luck

BabiesPlease where in your cycle are you? When can you :test: ?

Wow Kel from your description I'm glad I've never had heartburn - although if it was a preg symptom for me I'd gladly suffer!

HollyBush - wow, that's bad... I hope you feel better. I guess we are all different and react differently to things... Maybe the Maca isn't for you..

I actually haven't taken it for a few days, I kept forgetting :dohh: and OH has stopped taking it to see if the twitch in his eye goes lol!! I may start again on CD1.

I have been v tired last few days, so that could be the lack of Maca, although I think I always get like that before AF...

x x x

Welsh how are you hun? Where are you?! I see your chart finally sorted itself out..

Hope you're doing ok x x x :hugs:

SBB im not sure technically what state youd call it but im due on on sunday .. so i have 5days left ... i think i should wait until friday at least to test ... what do you think ?

And Kel yes you are right it sets my mind at rest to talk to people in the same boat as me .. its great x

Hmmm... well I'd have caved and tested by now - but I just love to POAS :rofl:

On an early result test like FRER you can get a result up to 4 days early so Friday would be fine. Just make sure you use a sensitive test. And don't be too disappointed if it's BFN because lots of people don't get a BFP until after AF is due...

x x

well if i test friday thats two days before im due on ... i guess i could wait another few days til after AF is due .. i nearly cracked yesterday but like you said i dont want it to be a BFN .. x

yep heartburn SUXS SBB............... horrible feeling :( but like you said if it because you gots a lil bean then it's ALL WORTH IT......:)

Babiesplease,,,, I woulda POAS already, I stocked up with the Dollar Tree tests the other day :rofl: so by the end of next week I'll be a PEE-O-HOLIC.. lol

welp DH is snoring away again, funny how I JUST told you yesterday, he has "normal" hours... well after being at work since midnite last night, he came home at 4:15pm only to go back to bed because he got mandatoried for midnite tonight to 4:30pm tomorrow

my poor boo had been working 16 hours shifts the last 3 days

kay off to make myself some din din.. I am hungry!!!

Poor DH he must be knackered!

I'm going to try and stay off B&B tomorrow, got a deadline and I got NO work done today! So have a great day tomorrow and will be on when I've got some work done!

x x x

nite SBB....get your work done.. lol ..know all to well.. it's hard when you work from home

I'll be in the office tomorrow, so I can peek a sneak but that's it

Kel- No I don't chart and I have not been to a doctor because I don't have insurance...I try to go but the docs never do anything and I end up paying an arm and a leg for nothing so I gave up. I have a cyst on my left ovary and hoping Maca will help it in any way! : /

Kel- No I don't chart and I have not been to a doctor because I don't have insurance...I try to go but the docs never do anything and I end up paying an arm and a leg for nothing so I gave up. I have a cyst on my left ovary and hoping Maca will help it in any way! : /

aww sweetie I am so sorry you have no insurance, that stinks..:(

I know all to well how much it costs, as I work for the biggest medical insurance company in NJ

maybe you should start charting..... to go the fertilityfriend.com

do you have a BBT? they are pretty cheap in walmart, cvs, walgreens ect ect... start taking your temp each morning at the same time, and place the temp info onto your chart w/ FF that might help pinpoint your O

Thanks...and I work at Walgreens...Their tests are way too expensive! ...lol...I like the Wal-Mart ones!..lol

Hey ladies!!! Im THINKING of taking Maca. I have a freaking LOW sex drive, and TTC #1. AS of now, Im only taking Pre-natals, and Chasteberry.. Do U think Maca can help? It's ALMOST $25 a bottle, just want suggesstions b4 I buy!!! THX

Ok ladies .. i have been feeling very strange since yesterday and today .. i was watching criminal minds last night and my OH text me and he asked me how i was and all of a sudden i burst out crying .. what the hell! then this a.m i started crying again but almost felt like i was hyper ventilating .. went dizzy etc

i also think i had a few bits of spotting today ... fingers crossed ...x

Hey ladies!!! Im THINKING of taking Maca. I have a freaking LOW sex drive, and TTC #1. AS of now, Im only taking Pre-natals, and Chasteberry.. Do U think Maca can help? It's ALMOST $25 a bottle, just want suggesstions b4 I buy!!! THX

Hi HunnieBee!

Well, have a good read through the thread and see what you think. Some of the ladies have noticed a positive difference. Personally I don't think I noticed much of a difference, but having said that none of us have been taking it for very long!

I think it might be worth a shot! Everyone reacts differently so it's hard to recommend something! :shrug:

if you decide to go for it let us know how you get on

x x x

Babiesplease your symptoms sound good! Well not good that you almost hyperventilated but you know what I mean!

So I finally got a pic under my name, now you can see what I look like - a french frie with a face drawn on!

x x x x

Can anyone help me with where to buy maca? I've googled it but i'm never sure with buying supplements online as where is okay to buy from. I'm in the UK.
Thanks.

MrsEngland I got mine from here:
https://www.creative-nature.co.uk/maca.html

But Holland and Barratt probably sell it?

x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->