• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

Bummer about the OH Kelster! I know the feeling.. my DH is in the military. Those uniform jobs give you a run for your money as far as getting time with them!
:flower: He's loving the coaching!
How are you hun?

I'm holding up okay.. gotta admit I'm loving this "month off" .. No temping or OPK's.. that's a turn on in itself! Lol :rofl: ..

And I started taking my Maca today.. Got DH to take his too (no problems! which was surprising.. i didnt even have to spike his food) :lol: ..
I dont know what the deal is but I feel very *Light and Fluffy* tonight.. like that feeling you get after a glass of wine. But I haven't had any wine! If this is from the maca i'll NEVER stop taking it. :haha:

aww so glad he is enjoying coaching.. what part of the military? my DH was in the army YEARS ago, got out in 92.. lol he was stationed a Schofields Barracks in Hawaii...

yeppers I got to live in Hawaii for a bit.. the last 1 and a half of his time... lovely place to visit but I would NEVER live there again

hmm light and fluffy. LOL maybe because you are on a break and the stress is gone.... but what a nice way to feel Bella

I wish I did right now... I am FRUSTRATED...grrr both my furry kids are bieng PITAS at the moment... I have the bedroom door closed so Jeff can get some sleep before going back in at midnite and all they want to do is go in there with him.... My Bridget TRIED to pull a fast one and pretend she needed to go out, but ran to the back door (we have a sliding glass door off our bedroom) so I had to go open the door and pick her skinny lil butt up and toss her back out into the hallway...

My last cycle started Feb 10th...but I am very irregular...My last one before that was Oct 1st...IF I was regular I would be 5 days late..But the only symptom I have is hungry all the time and tired...but I am always tired so I don't know if it is any different....or if it is just side effects from the Maca...Who knows?

He's Army :) Hawaii huh? That sounds awesome! We had the choice of going there, but we ended up coming to Germany instead. I don't regret that choice one bit, it's beautiful here. :flower: I can imagine that it was nice.. but it's one of those places like Vegas. Awesome to visit. . but not so much to live eh?

Lol about the furry kiddo's, what kind of pup's do you have?

He's Army :) Hawaii huh? That sounds awesome! We had the choice of going there, but we ended up coming to Germany instead. I don't regret that choice one bit, it's beautiful here. :flower: I can imagine that it was nice.. but it's one of those places like Vegas. Awesome to visit. . but not so much to live eh?

Lol about the furry kiddo's, what kind of pup's do you have?

ahh Germany.. NICE and another HOO-RAH guy.. LOL

I have two lil mixed labs- Drake is a mixed yellow lab and Bridget is a black lab/hound mix they weigh no more then 40lbs each.. PERFECT!!!!

Crossroads- HI :wave: and welcome ...yes it does, well it does for my hubby

peach428 have been to the doc for yoru irregular cycles? do you chart? I have always had irregular cycles myself, and just thought I could NEVER get pregnant BUT I DID back in August 2009, but lost the baby in Oct.....

so I started searching everything online to help my cycle naturally... and stumbling upon Maca, NPC, and Vitex.. so have done them all...

ok off to work

MORNING SBB and WelchRose :wave: :wave: :wave:

Hi Kel! :flower:

Post some pics of your furr babies!
These are mine!

I love this thread with everyones furr babies on
https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-to-conceive/266094-our-furry-babies.html

Re your OPKs - mine were always similar, always a line, and sometimes a decent line, but never when I actually was about to ovulate! The CB digis are expensive though, but they're the only ones that work for me. I got them off ebay a bit cheaper than they are in the shops.

Welsh how are you doing hun? :shrug:

And Hilary - where are you?!

:hugs:

Attachments

• IMG_0262.jpg
    IMG_0262.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_0295.jpg
    IMG_0295.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_0460.jpg
    IMG_0460.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_0586.jpg
    IMG_0586.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 6
OMG SBB they are absolutely ADORABLE thank you for sharing

here are my fury kiddos

Drake and Bridget

https://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d137/CJBlam/009-1.jpg

and Dooder Bugs

https://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d137/CJBlam/055-1.jpg

so this morning CM was a tad more watery then it has been, which I think is a good sign and sorry TMI gassy today.. :lol:

I've looked on Ebay for the ditgal, do you know HOW MANY PEEPS place bids on those dang things.. LOL I just gotta wait til i pay for vacation :( going to cost us A LOT more then it has in the past.. I rent a home in Maine and this year I am renting it for 2 weeks, and well we usually have 5 couples come and stay... one can't she is DUE July 4th and the others are still in the air,,, the house costs $3850.00 per week.. umm yep got myself caught this year.. CRUD

Kel your furr babies are gorgeous!! I'd like a dog too and so would OH but our house is just too small, we have 3 bedrooms but one is my office and another is OHs office!! - there's no room for a baby even so we def can't have a dog!!

I love the name Dooder Bugs!! :rofl: my furr babies are called Brown and Grey - see if you can guess which is which lol!!

Yep watery cm is good! Dunno about the gassy lol!! Do you chart Kel, I can't remember? :shrug:

Wow I hope your friends sort it out otherwise that's a hell of a lot of money for you to pay! :dohh:

thanks SBB.................OK REAL DOWNER........... a friend of mine JUST told she is 14 weeks pregnant........ DANG IT I SWEAR......... I dont know how much more I can take...

but anyhooooooooooooo yes I do chart, I just started this month, but I think my little signature thingie below doesn't allow you to click on it and take you my chart, am I right?? LOL

Dooder Bugs real name is ready.... KITTEN CORN CHOWDER (we adopted her) we then started calling her Tornzie but how Dooder Bugs came about :shrug:

:hugs: hate it when people are getting pregnant all around... You want to be happy for them but it's really hard not to feel jealous and resentful....

No your ticker doesn't take me to your chart. You can get it to like mine but I can't remember how I did it lol!

Kitten Corn Chowder - WTF??!! How random! I like it! But I prefer Dooder Bugs!

x x

your chart looks good there missy.. your temps keep going up and up

yep... this is number 1 for this year, but had 3 last year.

the friend that just told me also had a M/C last August. But yeah I want to be happy and it is just so hard :( and FaceBook forget it I mihgt as well just STAY OFF of there.... thier posting are: so grateful for my new lil man or just snuggling up with my lilttle squish.... UGH

lets try this one.. my chart looks horrible

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ttc/index.php

Yeh my chart is looking good, it's 'possibly' triphasic according to FF, but really, BFN this morning, no symptoms to speak of, I just don't have a good feeling. I don't want to get my hopes up at all because then I'm so upset when AF arrives.

That link goes to my chart! If you go to your chart and then click on 'home page setup' above the calendar, then at the top of that page in a box is the web address...

Luckily only one of my close friends is preggers (we started TTC at the same time, she got preg immediately of course), none of the rest are trying that I know of, but if they start and get a BFP before me I cannot guarantee that I won't slap them all!!!! :rofl:

Yep I never go on Facebook anyway, people annoy me enough with their boring 'I just ate an apple' stories let alone going on about their pregnancies/babies!!

x x

OH NO so sorry hun :hugs: I have only ever seen BFN.. when I was preggos I never took a PG test cause I didn't know I was preggos.. weird I KNOW

ok let's try this link, thanks for the help there girlie

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2d0bf5

well mostl my friends are younger then me, so I can see why they are all getting PG or all my friends (my age) already have two or three kids and are DONE, shop closed.. LOL

Yeh I've only seen BFN too, although that's better than BFP and then MC - must have been awful... :hugs:

Lets hope it's our turn soon - I'm quite sure we deserve it!!

x x x

Ladies ... Any answers on what heartburn feels like .. never had it before but for the last few days iv had a pain on the breast bone.. hurts more when i lay on my side .. thank you x

I've never had it, but I think it's like an acidic feeling?

x x

heartburn STINKS......... it feels like the juices from your tummy is coming up to the back of your throat, it hurts and burns really bad, right by your breastbone sounds right also.... i had that A LOT when I was preggos, just saying :wink:

Lets hope it's our turn soon - I'm quite sure we deserve it!!

YES WE DOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

thank you ... i havnt had the acid feeling but i definatly feel like theres something ready to come up ..

kelster823 did u get a tight feeling in your womb before you found out you were preg? x

thank you ... i havnt had the acid feeling but i definatly feel like theres something ready to come up ..

kelster823 did u get a tight feeling in your womb before you found out you were preg? x

umm my symptoms were, extremely sore (.)(.) especially when I woke up (they got bigger.. LOL I even told hubby, hey honey do these feel different to you)..... LOL, I gagged at everything-brushing my teeth, my sense of smell was uneblievable (lots of times made me gag so bad I threw up) my tummy got bigger (pants were not fitting correct), and heartburn.. I guess with the pants not fitting so I would say yeah I had a tight feeling my my tummy

I CROSS MY FINGERS for you sweetheart...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->