• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

ok quick sneak peek as I am at work today.. BLAH...

SSB you are TO MUCH,. love the photo of you, very becoming.. LOL

DANG NABBIT.... my DH got nailed again today to work midnites ..... :( I mean hello, the paycheck is gonna be REALLY nice but I miss him and he is leaving Sunday for 5 days ... grrrrrr I gotta get some time in here ya know... lol at least he knows it too sooooo ::: wink wink ::::

ok off like a light

TTYL

MrsEngland I got mine from here:
https://www.creative-nature.co.uk/maca.html

But Holland and Barratt probably sell it?

x x

The holland and barratt near me doesn't sell it but thank you for the link...Also which is better powder or capsules? Thanks

xx

I thought the powder is meant to be better - but tastes disgusting apparently! If you can disguise it then it's probably ok. Kelster823 had the powder. All the rest of us wimps have the tablets!
x x

healthydirect we use to get ours from ,, both me and OH took it while ttc , that and pressed , OH still takes it now cos he swears it boosts his energy....not on my part tho :rofl:

goodluck ladies x

I got mine from amazon! It's just powder in capsule, so I like to think it's pretty much the same :haha: (yes, we're wimps!)

I like it, and my DH likes it too.

I got mine on www.amazon.com .. It's cheap! & HunnieBee.. I suggest going to amazon. You can get some pure, good quality capsules there for 10 bucks a bottle, (even cheaper if you look around on amazon, there are alot of vendors)

Hope you're all doing great! xx :friends:

ok ladies i cracked ... i did a test i got a BFN!!! Very disappointed ... :( x

Don't worry it could still be too early.... Try testing with FMU as well it's more likely to give you a BFP x x x

Hi kell! How are you doing? Looong day today!

X x

ok ladies i cracked ... i did a test i got a BFN!!! Very disappointed ... :( x

oh nooooooooooo keep testing though til that wicked witch shows., BUT I SURE HOPE SHE DOESN'T

I got mine powder form thru iherb.com and the pills at our local Vitamin Shoppe store..........

My (.)(.) are feeling a tad sensative today, I didn't get a chance to OPK today cause I was at work, not all about doing that in the ladies bathroom ,with gals coming in and out all the time...but gonna try to squeeze some out to test in a bit LOL LOL

Hi kell! How are you doing? Looong day today!

X x

hey FRENCH FRY lady :rofl: doing ok... long day at work, got up at 3:30am and got home at 5pm...... it's an hour commute for me, thank goodness I work from home

what's new with you? I see you couldn't stay away from B&B today LOL

:wave: hey Bella!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow that's a long day! Shame your dh is gonna be away too, hope he's not going to miss ovulation?

Well I couldn't stay off, I tried! But I've been poas all day too! Check out my post in preg gallery photos and see what you think... Got 3 FRERs with the faintest line ever... I'm not too sure... We'll see what happens in the morning!!

X x x

Thanks for looking kell! I'm going to sleep now (with fingers and toes crossed!) and will update you in the morning...

X x x

nite nite sweetie.... can't WAIT to log on tomorrow and see

I won't be on til 6:30am here so what ,that makes it 12:30pm there right??? u are 6 hours ahead I think LOL

You'll feel the effect! Or your OH will suddenly be wanting :sex: all the time!

Hey Kell, well it's not good news :cry: Three :bfn: this morning - THREE!!!

See the post https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-tests-gallery/295212-frer-12dpo-evaps-lines-update-pg3-3.html

Temp still up so I know I'm not out, but I think those were just faulty FRERs. I will sue them!!

x x x

Thanks hun, should have known it was too good to be true! :shrug:

But temp still high and it was dropping by this time last cycle... So I'm not out Damn it!!!

x x x

How do you know if Maca is working?

sweetie are you more concerned about getting your period? it has been a long time right? you haven't been to the doctor's cause you have no insurance correct?

to me it is very unhealthly NOT to have a period longer then 3 months, if that's the case, then I would try Natural Progestrone Cream. I know it's a force bleed but your body has got to release the lining.

I am not a doctor or a nurse or anyone in the medical field and I am not trying to make people think this may be their miracle but I can say NPC worked for me. At least it gave me a bleed and my lining shed

But about the Maca, it can take up to 3 months for the stuff to regulate in your body, remember these are not drugs they are natural herbs

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->