Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

oooh kell good question :) I can't do just one though
Fave: Really strong salt and vinegar crisps, fresh fruit and veg, faves are spinach, aubergine, passion fruit, grapefruit the list could go on forever!
Least Fave: Any meat although I've never tried it (I'm veggie!), and parsnips (especially when they're disguised as roast potatoes!) and suede, turnips :sick:

Kelly you can't taste the spinach in the smoothie :D

Linny do you tell DH it's OV time? Mine couldn't take the pressure and often ruined prime baby making time so I just stopped telling him!

x x x

Linny- thats when dh and I have our 'off' moments--o time! Its really frustrating.

Fave food- mixed berry smoothie from yoplait

least fave- thats so hard cause I love all food! Since im a healthy eater now I guess id say least fave is red meat.

Having my maca tea then off to the store with the hubs!

Ttc- for me itd make me crazy not to know! But I guess you have to do whats best for you.

Oh and Brown HP sauce is absolutely disgusting!!

TTC I think you might end up more stressed not knowing where you are, but I don't know :shrug:

x x x

Oooooooo....I have to add I love baked sweet potatoes with mini marshmellows melted on top and I love baked asparagus with fresh parmesean grated on top...YUUUUMMMMM!

Now I'm hungry!

Never: I haven't ever been able to eat a banana. When I was I kid I wanted to so badly and would try and they make me gag. I can't even swallow it. I love banana flavor like banana pudding but I just pick all the banana pieces out.

bit of spinach

OMG.. UKE UKE UKE.......... :rofl:

ok- here's a question for you all

your FAVORITE food and your least Favorite food.....

Mine

Fav- Taco Salad
Least- ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING with MAYO in it.......I won't even touch a jar of mayo

OMG kel, your like my soul mate :hugs:!! MAYO is a dirty dirty dirty devil food. I can't even wash a plate with it on, I thought I was alone in this!! They stick on bloomin everything as well!!

FAVE FOOD - pizza, could eat it every night!!

LEAST (aside from mayo!!) - Lamb cos it smells bad when its cooking :happydance: oh and sultana's :sick::sick:

AHHHHHHHHH we are soul mates... LOL it is absolutely the most disgusting thing ever created............. who ever THUNK that up was on crack... LOL

glad you are feeling better though....

TTC- you know you can't resist... LOL i was taking mine for a few days after the BFP but then said DONE, I'M DONE and put it away

Never- mushrooms really? Jeff hated them when we started dating but he now likes them

ETA ya'll were posting when I was

SBB--- I don't eat red meat either.. well a very LITTLE amount only maybe once every few months

what is HP brown sauce????

Wispy I like sweet potatoes with hot sausage.. YUMMY!!!!!!

Smoothies are awesome too... whit

wispy - great attitude, I know me temping and freaking over every temp even stresses dh...so I dont know what to do..

Linny - no worries believe me you couldnt make me more excited than I already was...trust me...

Sbb - so with you on the salt and vinegar chips...love them esp around af...and actually eveything else on your menu....hahaha..how long have you been a veggie, I have been contemplating it. I usually only eat any kind of meat maybe 2-3 times a week anyway...but my mom was a veggie for 25 years until menapause and dr told her she has to start eating some so she is a chicken breast eater now..but only organic or free range. sorry I digress...yeah I have seriously been thinking about losing the meat but dh eats it and I dont know if I can resist when it is there.

SBB - OH knows everything! I never thought of that, hmmm! he's really nosy so not sure I'd get away with not telling him, he asks me every morning what my temp is, what my CBFM reading is, maybe its time to cut him off LOL! Knowing him he'l have memorised my cycle LOL!!!!!

omg linny - me and dh had fights around Oving....for like 3 months...last month was the first month we didnt fight around OV, so yet another reason why I thought i would get that egg!

kel - I know you are right, I wont be able to resist.

linny - I told DH to now ask anymore...it was also causing issues in the bding department so I figured it would help him not knowing. all the pressure ya know...funny because as soon as he thought last cycle that I wasnt Oving....full force bding....it must all be in their heads.

haha. i'm one of those texture people. i don't eat things because of the way they feel and mushrooms are just soooo gross. i get nauseous just thinking about them, ew!

i like this game, haha who's question is next? i love this thread. it's cool to have a little TTC talk here and there but then normal talk too, ya know?

Oooooooo....I have to add I love baked sweet potatoes with mini marshmellows melted on top and I love baked asparagus with fresh parmesean grated on top...YUUUUMMMMM!

Now I'm hungry!

Never: I haven't ever been able to eat a banana. When I was I kid I wanted to so badly and would try and they make me gag. I can't even swallow it. I love banana flavor like banana pudding but I just pick all the banana pieces out.

baked sweet potatoes and.......marshmellows??? Are they the same as we get, like ones you toast on a bonfire or drop on your hot chocolate :haha: hmmm!!!

girls my DH is the same way. he knows everything. he told me he feels the pressure to conceive in june, but the thing is..he created it! he said he will be here the end of june and then he said... "aren't you ovulating then? that's good!" i didn't even say anything, but it's my fault, LOL. but we go so long not :sex:ing that i highly doubt DH will not perform. very very highly doubt haha.

linny - I told DH to now ask anymore...it was also causing issues in the bding department so I figured it would help him not knowing. all the pressure ya know...funny because as soon as he thought last cycle that I wasnt Oving....full force bding....it must all be in their heads.

What a strange species they are LOL! I think I might leave him outta the loop a month and see! I just get so excited when its coming up........!!

HP brown sauce is delicious! Its what you'd have on a fried breakfast (egg, bacon etc!) like ketchup but NICER!! I put it on my roast dinners too YUM YUM!!!

Linny: It totally sounds like your OH is carrying a ton of stress then about BD being successful. I'm sorry. Maybe you could slip him a pill or something at dinner to make him relax and have fun with things even if the "mood" isn't just right.....(just kidding about the drugging him statement..) It's great that he is involved though. My DH looked at me like I had a pelican on my head when I showed him my positive OPK stick and I was all excited and jumping around like woohoo today's the day.

Yes they are the same marshmellows you put in hot chocolate the little ones. It's so yummy!

girls my DH is the same way. he knows everything. he told me he feels the pressure to conceive in june, but the thing is..he created it! he said he will be here the end of june and then he said... "aren't you ovulating then? that's good!" i didn't even say anything, but it's my fault, LOL. but we go so long not :sex:ing that i highly doubt DH will not perform. very very highly doubt haha.

LOL, I think you might have a problem getting him to stop!! High hopes for you chick, high hopes........!!

Ooh my fav food is chicken fajitas (sorry i dont know how to spell it lol) with lots of sour cream and cheese.

My not so fav food, anything that involves fish :sick::sick::sick::sick:

oh you guys are making me hungry....

never - yeah, I dont think he will have a problem performing either...if anything it might not last long enough....hahaahha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->