Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

Good morning ladies :hugs:

Well i think i may be out this month. AF is showing all her usual signs and im just not feeling it :cry:
I think she may come early. It's not unheard of for her to show up when im not ready.

Last day of work for me and then a day off :yipee: Have booked up to have my hair dyed tomorrow and im debating having it all cut off :wacko:

Hope you ladies enjoy your day :hugs: xx

Morning

WHERE the HECK is everyone? usually by the time I get up you have all chatted about a page and a half away??????????????????

Whit did you find the BBT at CVS???

Well i think i may be out this month. AF is showing all her usual signs and im just not feeling it
I think she may come early. It's not unheard of for her to show up when im not ready.

ok ok ok you are not out til the UGLY RED HEADED STEPCHILD shows her face... come on PMA

hi ya pink bow

welp had a bit of a temp rise this morning which makes me happy.... just wish to get back in the "norm" again.. cause I am getting ready to ride the TTC train again... :)

hello everyone, i missed ya! I'm a bit glum, my seduction of OH didn't exactly plan out an so i'm thinkin i'm out this month boo! It was goin so well, then whilst in the act i giggled, then he giggled, then we both laughed and the mood was lost. Unfortunately it didn't remain funny when OH got outta bed an said it'l b my fault if i don't get pregnant this month cos i made him laugh. Oh dear that made me feel so crap. I do so much for us to help, all he has to do is the fun part so that hurt. Ah well, thats life i guess. I hope ur all havin a great day x x

Morning girls :wave:

I won't be on much today I'm getting loads of work done :D

Kell I think if yesterdays temp was normal time it would be around the same as the day before and todays...

Hope everyone has a great day :hugs:

x x x

hello everyone, i missed ya! I'm a bit glum, my seduction of OH didn't exactly plan out an so i'm thinkin i'm out this month boo! It was goin so well, then whilst in the act i giggled, then he giggled, then we both laughed and the mood was lost. Unfortunately it didn't remain funny when OH got outta bed an said it'l b my fault if i don't get pregnant this month cos i made him laugh. Oh dear that made me feel so crap. I do so much for us to help, all he has to do is the fun part so that hurt. Ah well, thats life i guess. I hope ur all havin a great day x x

Don't you worry Linny these things happen... you've done plenty you're not out at all :D

x x x

I was taking maca but I recently stopped because all of a sudden I gained five pounds in a little over a week, became very bloated (rings didn't even fit!) and was crying and tired all of the time. I knew I wasn't pregnant because I had AF, and even took a test to be sure! So maca isn't for everyone...

Sparkle: I say we protest...NO AF!!..NO AF!!..NO AF!!

Linny: Sometimes my DH and I laugh and be silly all the way through:fool:, as long as I'm not pointing and laughing at him..:haha: I'm sorry your BD didn't happen:flower: Try, try again!! You'll just have to tell him to lighten up.

Well all I made my fertility shake this morning for breakfast and.....bleh! I will have to find a better recipe, OMG! I was like drinking muddy feet...:sick: I finished almost all of it and couldn't choke the last couple of drinks down and then I had to drink something else to get the taste out of my mouth. Back to the drawing board.
Anyone know of any fruit that is particularly good for fertility? Like a whole fruit. I think that if I add some fruit to my shake it may turn it around.

It was goin so well, then whilst in the act i giggled, then he giggled, then we both laughed and the mood was lost

ohhh Linny... boooooooooooooooooooo... but I have done that too.. LOL

SBB try to get some work done :) lol

Wispy- what did you put n the shake? you taking the powder? I would add some blueberries.. they are suppose to be REALLY good for fertility...

found a pretty good website https://hubpages.com/hub/fertility-diet

Thanks for the link. I am using 1cup skim milk, 3tblspn vanilla dessert protein powder, 1tblspn powdered maca and 1tspn royal jelly...that was all I put in it this morning...eeeewwww! I think that I will add some blueberries, raspberries and strawberries to it tomorrow. I think that I could get used to it but it was a bit much.

And I hope your temps are back on their norm and that your cycle is getting back into your normal groove.

yeah that does sound YUCKO.. :rofl: but adding those fruits should sweeten it up for ya :winkwink:

I "think" the O will be soon... after looking and looking at my chart (Ima freak I know) it almost looks the same as March.... I keep forgetting that my HGC levels have to be at 5 or less before my body will start all over again and April 23 to at least the 30th, I still had some in my system....

Good afternoon ladies :hugs:

Kel, you are quite right PMA, PMA. So glad you are nearly ready to start the ttc journey again :hugs:

Linny, Oh no sorry the :sex: didn't quite go to plan. Im sure you will be fine though :hugs:

SBB, hope you got your work done :hugs:

Whispyshadow, thanks for the protest i hope the :witch: is scared.

Well ladies i would like to retract my morning post. I did indeed feel like AF was on her way. I woke up with my Af spot that comes every month in the same place on my chin :blush: and my AF smell :blush: (dont ask lol) I also just wasn't feeling it :nope: BUT ladies something happend today that stopped me in my tracks. When i went down stairs to get the dinners for the babies at work i came over all funny and had to get away from the smell. I also cant drink my cuppa it's turning my stomach :winkwink:
I have rushed down to the chemist and bought some pregnancy tests :happydance: Im going to test in the morning :happydance: xx

dandy - as long as your arent on clomid you can take both vitex and maca together.

Linny - sorry for the bding last night....but tonight is another night...where are you in your cycle. I was going to chart stalk you but I couldnt find a link.

sparkle - sorry you arent feeling it...only you know your body.....but I really hope af stays away.

kel and sbb- hiya hope you women have a great day.

never - where are you this morning?

well af got me this morning....so onto another cycle. This is my last cycle before they will do a laporascopy and possible fibroid surgery. I have an appt with a dr in the states on June 21st......so if this last month doesnt work at least I get some answers. I hope this month is it for me though, I would prefer not to get poked around at.

oh sparkle - that is wonderful news!!!!! I hope you get your bfp....wohoo

well af got me this morning....so onto another cycle. This is my last cycle before they will do a laporascopy and possible fibroid surgery. I have an appt with a dr in the states on June 21st......so if this last month doesnt work at least I get some answers. I hope this month is it for me though, I would prefer not to get poked around at

:growlmad: :growlmad: dang it :growlmad: :growlmad:

so sorry sweetie.... :hugs: :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"