Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

it sure is....I was so wanting to do it this month though, I guess because my chart looked so amazing...to be honest the let down was horrible for me and dh, but it helped me to get over it before af showed up and pms started.

hi everyone! :hi:

i didn't have time to get on much this morning. it was a busy morning.

wispy - i've been thinking about making shakes too. hmm. you've got me curious!

sbb - we will miss you today when you're doing all that work and grind girl.

kel - you never cease to crack me up. even the smallest thing you say, hehe. we're all here! we weren't too chatty last night and this morning i guess.

ttc - :hugs: i'm sorry that AF got you girl. i'm hoping this cycle is YOUR cycle.

sparkle - :test: :test: :test:! can't wait :)

how is everyone else? good day? i'm almost through my first maca bottle. i got a temp spike this morning which is sooo annoying, lol. not sure why. :shrug: hoping i get the drop tomorrow and af starts so my cycle will stay right on track. been getting the colored cm, bloating, gas, etc, so hopefully it will start tomorrow. funny to hear someone hope for af, haha :)

ttc- :hugs:

kel- havent made it over the river yet. It's on my list though, right after mowing the grass!

sparkle-- those are good signs, fxed for you hun!

linny-- try not to get yourself too down about it, that happens to me sometimes too. Dh says things like that too, and can be so insensitive!

sbb- how are you?? :wave:

wispy-- I tried Maca in my fruit smoothie and it wasnt very good, but I guess it wasnt intolerable either. :sick: I prefer my maca in tea to mask the taste.. it blends really well.

never-- :wave: hi ! Hope af comes soon.. hehe

Never, im going to :test::test::test: first thing and then i will jump on here and let you know :winkwink:
Im trying not to think about it too much but it's hard not to :dohh:

Hope you get your AF and stay on track :hugs:

i always want everyone to test, lol, like i always say - i live vicariously through you gals haha

Hey everyone! :wave:

Sparkle v exciting! I love people testing!

TTC I'm sorry Hun :hugs: I know you must be totally gutted :(

Wispy I have to say blueberries are good! I had them in smoothies every day before my bfp (still do!). I have blueberries, strawberries, grapes, bit of spinach, yoghurt and pink grapefruit juice all in the blender. It's yummy I haven't tried putting maca powder in it but it might disguise it!

Hope everyone else is ok.... :D

X x x

Whit... okey dokey... but def keep me updated so I know to get it or not :)

Hey Never- glad I can keep you smiling.. LOL and I'll say it with you I hope :af: shows...

Sparkle DANG how many tests did you get????? DO ONE NOW..........:rofl:

Ok totally thinking of abandoning all forms of tracking...opks, temping, etc...and just hoping for the best this cycle...what does everyone think? I dont know if it will make me feel better not knowing or make me go more crazy, so I want your opinions.

bit of spinach

OMG.. UKE UKE UKE.......... :rofl:

ok- here's a question for you all

your FAVORITE food and your least Favorite food.....

Mine

Fav- Taco Salad
Least- ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING with MAYO in it.......I won't even touch a jar of mayo

Ok totally thinking of abandoning all forms of tracking...opks, temping, etc...and just hoping for the best this cycle...what does everyone think? I dont know if it will make me feel better not knowing or make me go more crazy, so I want your opinions.

hun you gotta do what you feel is right... I thought noep no OPK for me this month.. but guess who broke down??? yep me.... this was all new to me in March and never kept track before...

but whatever you decide I will be supporting you 100%

oh thats a hard q for me...I am a all around like any type of food kinda girl....hahahahaha...

Seriously....I dont think there isnt anything I wont eat as long as it isnt what is considered typically gross.

I love love love sushi

wont eat liver!!!!

ttc - i think that might drive me more crazy. :shrug: but if you believe in the relaxed method, then i say go for it and what feels right for you.

kel -
FAVE FOOD: oh i have to choose just one? spaghetti!
LEAST FAVE FOOD: i can't even think of one, lol, but i hate mushrooms

thanks kel - I totally think i will break down and start temping again...hell I tried not to temp last month and started about 4 days before O cuz it was driving me nuts...LOL

Hey ladies......can I just say WAHOOOOOOOOO SPARKLE!!!! oooooh i so can't wait for you to :test::test::test::test::test::test::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Ttc - so sorry AF got you, i feel bad for getting your hopes up now but your chart looked soooooo good and your symptoms and everything, so UNFAIR sweets. I shall have FX'd for your next cycle. I haven't a link yet to my chart, I will work it out one day :haha:!! i don't know much about fibroids :dohh: but do they make it harder to conceive? Is it big surgery?

Whit, Kel, SBB, Wispy and Sparkle, thanks girls! We just seem to have these flippin 'off' moments when I'm at my most fertile and sometimes I just find this whole process really hard!! But I'm ok now :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Never - wahoo hun getting close now 40 something days??!!! I keep wanting to ask when your testing then realise errrrr your waiting on DH coming :dohh: Sometimes I'm totally blonde!!

Welshie :thumbup: glad SW went great for ya :hugs:

Tick - i want a new kitchen HUMPH :winkwink::winkwink:

bit of spinach

OMG.. UKE UKE UKE.......... :rofl:

ok- here's a question for you all

your FAVORITE food and your least Favorite food.....

Mine

Fav- Taco Salad
Least- ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING with MAYO in it.......I won't even touch a jar of mayo

OMG kel, your like my soul mate :hugs:!! MAYO is a dirty dirty dirty devil food. I can't even wash a plate with it on, I thought I was alone in this!! They stick on bloomin everything as well!!

FAVE FOOD - pizza, could eat it every night!!

LEAST (aside from mayo!!) - Lamb cos it smells bad when its cooking :happydance: oh and sultana's :sick::sick:

thanks kel - I totally think i will break down and start temping again...hell I tried not to temp last month and started about 4 days before O cuz it was driving me nuts...LOL

Hmmm i did the relaxed approach in December, but I felt more stressed I think cos i couldn't really switch off! I dunno hun, I guess its a personal thing but I know how it feels to want a break :hugs::hugs:

I haven't ever temped, I did use OPK's through two cycles and watch the CM but I'm better at just going with the flow and try to just go about my day like usual. The DH and I BD a lot more often and we have more fun because I am not sure if it's the "right time" or not..I've decided it doesn't matter to me anymore (for this cycle:dohh:) I will BD when I feel the need and if I don't feel like it I won't....I'll see how long it lasts.

FAve Food: Chicken Enchiladas w/ green sauce

Can't Stand: Bananas (they are slimy:wacko:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->