Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

Phew it was prob some kind of OV pains :happydance:

Yay I'm really glad it's kind of back on track :D

Right I have to do some work.. Somehow B&B helps my sickness and work doesn't :rofl:

x x x

Tick tock, so sorry everything has got on top of you. I hope you are getting plenty of support hun, hopefully we'll see you back on here soon xxxxxxxxxxx

ok ladies i need ur help. I got my first high on cbfm on sat an that cont'd till my first peak on tues. This seemed rite as i had all ovulation signs, sore boobies, ewcm, very strong ovulation pains plus i was really in the mood. I think i'l have ovulated on weds an my temp did slowly start to rise but today it was lower than yesterday. I've always seen a thermal shift so i'm worried now i haven't ovulated, help its annoyin me x

Hi, I joined on this thread earlier this week after hearing about maca. Well mine has arrived in the post (tablet form) today and I have taken 2 tablets which equates to 100mg. Is there a link to a thread about how much you should take for it to have an effect? The bottle it came in says 2 tablets per day with food.

Linny - do you have a chart? Sometimes you get a rise then a drop then back up again?

Yazzy - is it 1000mg? not 100? I used to take 4 caps a day which were 500mg... But I'd start by taking what the bottle says and increase it if you don't feel like it's doing anything.
I think anything up to 3000mg is what you can take.
Also don't take it in the evening as it can give you loads of energy...

x x x

SBB - sorry missed off a 0! Each tablet contains 500mg so am taking 1000mg per day which is what it says on the bottle. I'm just trying to get my body back to normal after bcp so hopefully this will help along with all the other benefits Maca gives you. I may up the amount I take and also get my OH to it everyday.

:happydance::happydance:SPARKLE: HOORAY~!!! Burrow in little bean and get cozy!!:happydance::happydance:

TickTock: I'm so sorry that life is getting overwhelming. I graduated from nursing school three years ago and totally remember being stressed all the time. I drove my family nuts. It is so worth it in the end! I had a lot of late nights and early mornings for those three years. I am getting ready to go back to graduate school for my master's degree in November. If you ever have any questions or need to vent I'm here. I totally understand about nursing school, it is rough but when you are done the work is amazing! I love my job. TTC while going through all that and working a regular job is rough. Take a breather and I'll say a prayer for you!:hugs: Hope things turn around for you soon.

Linny: I just wanted to send a hug your way.:hugs: I don't know beans about temping :shrug: so I have no helpful advice. I bet you O'd if the monitor picked up a surge, surely. Did u get with the BD'ing?:dust:

SBB: Sorry you aren't feeling well! :flower:

Kelster: :happydance: Yeah! Hopefully you have your O and a little sticky beanie in your near future.:dust:
Since I moved to TN I have never been to Memphis. I have so wanted to go and visit Graceland and eat bar-b-que. Memphis has some of the best BBQ..mmmm!

Never: Come on AF!!! I feel weird wishing AF upon you...We will be protesting her away next month though, right?:thumbup:

Well, I am supposed to O sometime next week. When should I start using my OPK? I am such a dork at all this. I say that I am not going to worry about it and I do good for awhile and then it's like I am sitting and wondering all day about how my follicles are and is there a cyst in the way. Will my egg have a clear path? Will DH have swimmers and if there are will they be healthy enought to get to my egg? AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!! I may go and get a CBFM because I hate these stupik OPK sticks. I got cheap ones so I don't even know how accurate they are.
Hope you all have a nice day!

So, stupid joke day!

I have an awesome joke about a giraffe but it's a LONG one :haha:

Oh and I have a great joke about jumping rope but I think I'll skip it:haha:

*I heard those from my kids*
Anyone else have a great stupid/corny joke?

x x x

Totally true!!!! I took it with my dessert after dinner the other night and I was completely wide awake at 2am after being up all day. I finally made myself go to sleep and woke up at 6:30am and went to the gym with loads of energy. I feel like I am bouncing off the walls....I feel great! But definately don't take it close to bedtime.

Hey Girls:wave:

Hope you're all ok....

SPAAAAAAAARKLE....:yipee::wohoo::wohoo::yipee: I am so made up for you sweets...aww you've made my day!:cloud9::hugs:
I'll scurry off to update the front page in a mo.....:wohoo:

Celtic and Ticktock....sending super huge hugs girls...take care and as the others have said hope to see you back soon:hugs:

Kel....:happydance::dance::dance::happydance:........I'm banishing you to the bedroom now....well anywhere in the house but definately not online:winkwink::rofl:

SBB...Hope your not feeling too yucky babe:hugs:....Films and :sleep:....sound like heaven:thumbup:

Linny...hey chick...what's news with you?

Never...hope you're having a fab day:hugs:

Delia...hey hun....make the most of the whole bed...I'd love to sleep like a starfish sometimes in the middle of the bed....:dohh::rofl:

I had a temp rise today:yipee:....god dare I even say it....I'm actually allowing myself to hope that there could be lines. Headache and strange sicky feeling lurking in the background today as well as weeing loads. But I think the main thing is a serious increase in cm...I end up going to loo just to check I'm not bleeding....no sign of anything thou. I've got strange feelings in my tum...they're not cramps but I kinda know they're there if you get me?!:wacko:

Linny - do you have a chart? Sometimes you get a rise then a drop then back up again?

Yazzy - is it 1000mg? not 100? I used to take 4 caps a day which were 500mg... But I'd start by taking what the bottle says and increase it if you don't feel like it's doing anything.
I think anything up to 3000mg is what you can take.

x x x

I do have but haven't got around to working out how to attach it yet. Must do that! I put my temps in and FF hasn't put any crosshairs. guess once you can see the chart you might have a better idea, thanks anyway girls!!

Wispey, apart from my second peak day on CBFM we had got busy :happydance:

Ooooh welshie, could be posting your very own BFP on the front page soon WAHOO!!! Love the maca even more now!!! xxx

Aww Linny....My cycles have been so messed up and after 6mths of not O....I was beginning to think my ovaries would never fire an eggy again.....I can't say enough good things about maca.....Only wishing now that I hadn't started the blinking noethisterone:dohh:

hello all.. got me softcups now too, taking me maca and oh is to and he got horny goat weed but dont see no affect really on either of us,, well maybe more energy for me lol. how is everyone today xx

Welshie... OH BOY sounds sooo promising... the noethisterone may have jumped started your system.... I know I took Natural Progestrone Cream in Feb to get my cycle back in order and well lookie what happened..... that is why I told the doc to check on my levels.. I just had that FEELING they were low......

no banshing me to the bedroom.... CLOSED :sex: for the next few days... even though I would LOVE to try this month, I can't get myself to do it.. but June and July-- DH better be ready :rofl:

Linny you can just copy and paste the URL in the comment part and we can view it...

Morning Wispy....start taking them now so you can see the progression from light to dark.. I get mine at CVS- Answer brand or just plain ole CVS brand.. they come 20 sticks a box.... PLENTY to use for the next couple of days :winkwink:

:wave: Welcome Yazzy

Sorry Kel...of course hun....:hugs: At least your body has got back on track thou :hugs:

As for the norethisterone...it's a progestergen not actual progesterone....:shrug: I think it acts like it with out being it iykwim. I'm booked to see the gp on tuesday and am hoping that if I am I'm going to get lines then. My LP always was 10/11 days so just keeping my fingers crossed.

:hi: Yazzy, Mandy and Wispy...hope you're all ok:hugs:

Hi mandy :wave:

Welshie I am very excited :happydance:

X x x

no worries.. Jeff is ready- lol he said WTH, but I said hun, not yet, let me get one cycle in then we can go to town.. :rofl:

oooooooooohhhh I thought it was the same thing... I googled it when you posted about it before because I never heard of it... I get ya now bub.... FX BIG TIME FOR YOU... :)

lol lol lol you kill me girlie....

ok go to the website, you doing FF??? ok if you are... on the left hand side you will see a list..
the Menu

find the sharing tab.. click in that... then you see your charting home page web addy...

https://

copy that and then paste it in your comment.. :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->