Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

morning ladies...

SPARKLE: Yipee....I am soooooo happy for you!!! This is so wonderful!!!

TickTock: Sorry to hear you are feeling down, maybe taking a month or 2 off might ease your stress a bit....we are here if you need us.

Linny: Oh I wish I could help you but no nothing about those CBFM;s.

SBB: Sorry you arent doing to well right now...do you think you are coming down with something or is it just pg symptoms?

Kelster: Ok you might be right about varsity blues...but I think I found a new crush last night....I watched the movie Dear John...OMG Channing Tatum...YUMMY.

Never: Ok we are all doing the bring on the AF dance for you!!!!

Wispy - Um, I would start testing around Sunday......usually about 5 days before your est. O time. I know how you feel, I think all those crazy things also....That is the just our negative thoughts getting in the way....We have to squash those!!!!!

Celtic - So sorry about af, I feeling those same emotions you are right now babes. I hope you feel better soon....I too am going to concentrate this month on losing some
weight and making myself feel better..if I get pg in the process then great!

Welsh - Great symptoms....when will you test?

Nothing new with me....but I must say af is not that heavy.....which is nice. I hope it stays that way...though I am not sure if it is the maca or the clomid that is doing that. last month while I was on only clomid my af was so horribly long and heavy....so I think it must be the maca that is making the difference this month.

Wahooo - I hope this is right thanks Kel!!

I have to say i took my temp an hour earlier the last two days, then re-took it at right time so it was higher second time (but todays higher temp was still lower than yesterdays!!) if ya get me!!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2b5975

Thanks for the welcomes. I told my OH that the Maca is in the cupboard and he's sooo keen on having our first little one he didn't even need persuading to take it lol.

Will be checking in here often so hopefully I will see lots of BFP's for everyone and hopefully one for me...you all seem so lovely on here :)

Hey TTC-- ok now I gotta check that one out now.. LOL I have to admit my cycles haven't been heave either.. same lenght time though :( 6 days ahh POOT

you got Linny... now you can add it to you siggy if you want :) it appears no O according to FF but I am not the BESTEST at figuring this completely out yet.. SBB is the best :)

Yazzy I had no problem telling DH either and he takes it every morning :)

Hey Yazzy, i'm also taking maca to help get my body back to normal after BC. Its been almost 12mths since i came off it and ive been all over the place!

FX'd it helps us both!!

Hey all ladies!! Oooh i love fridays. Even better that i have all next week off wahoo

Yeh its weird! You get highs and peaks as you increase in fertility with the CBFM, and had positive OPK's same time as peaks exactly like last month!! Stupid temps!! Grrrrrrrr whay is all this stuff so hard to fathom???

Thanks so much girls, I wont be vanishing at all, I just need a break and fix my body I fell like something is wrong!

I feel so bad this month, I hope the MACA kicks in and quick, the doc has me booked in for a internal and bloods next tuesday so see how that goes for me.

Sparkle how did I miss that post, were you go leaving us all hanging come back we need a picture :hugs: great news to read :thumbup::happydance:

Hey girls, just popping in quickly! Linny I'm not sure your chart has got clear ov yet... I'd keep :sex: until it gives you your crosshairs :shrug: will stalk again tomorrow :D

X x x

Linny - its been 7 months since I stopped taking bcp and my body has forgotton what to do lol. Had bloods, scans etc and all is normal so thats good news...just want to get back to normal as naturally as possible so fingers crossed for us both.

Looking forward to everyone's updates.

Thats cool yazzy! My GP won't do tests till its been a year and thankfully at the end of this month it will be so i should hopefully get some answers.

I suffer badly from spotting, and a short LP! Its a bummer cos I'm convinced its a low progesterone problem but Dr doesn't seem to think it is a problem! I will at least be getting taken seriously soon so thats what I'm looking towards!!

Hey Girls....:hugs:

Linny...hang in there sweets and as SBB says keep seducing that DH til you see your crosshairs hun. Unfortunately you can get the surges that produce the +ve opks and peaks on the CBFM but something stops it happening....I hope that lil ovary fires your lil miss eggy soon:hugs:
I must admit I find doing a chart overlay of my cycles really good as each month tends to be quite similar in shape if not exactly the same temps....I hope it can shed some light for you babe.

:hi: Yazzy....hope the maca gets things sorted for you soon sweets. I don't have any experience with bcp but it sorted out my annovulation problems that had been going on for 6mths, or it did this month anyway:thumbup:
Look foward to getting to know you hun:hugs:

Celtic....:hugs::happydance:....So glad you're not leaving us babe:dance: Sometimes if something is niggling away at you it's best to try and get to the bottom of it...and you never know what might happen in the meantime:winkwink::hugs:

SBB...How you feeling now sugar? I'm glad you're feeling excited...I'm trying to keep "oh miss sensible head on"...first time for everything I guess:lol:....keep stalking babe:hugs:

TCC....OMG yes how could I forget Dear John....:dohh::dohh::dohh:.....now he is a gorgeous piece of eye candy....YUMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEE!!!!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Kel...I haven't really found much on it when googling...:shrug: Did you find anything interesting?

:hug:

Linny did they take blood from you to get your progesterone levels? that SUXS darling

I read it on this website
https://docfiles.blogspot.com/2007/10/norethisterone-for-delaying-periods.html

maybe I am reading it incorrectly but I know with progesterone once it drops off then you bleed... like my instance...

I didn't get a cycle for 3 months .. grrr.. anyhoo.... I started taking the natural progesterone cream on Feb 4th for 14 days straight- it builds up the wall and then when you stop, 14 days following you will shed your utering walls... if I continued to take it my progesterone would stay high and would not shed..

that's why I have been prescribed my prometrium cause as soon as I get another :bfp: I am to take this ASAP due to the low progesterone levels which would make me shed my lining again

I figured that is what they were doing with you... helping you STOP the bleeding...

:shrug: I dunno, maybe I am all confused :lol: wouldn't be the first time :winkwink:

PS FORGOT

SBB you talking about salt and vinegar chippies made me want some so guess who got some??

welsh - OMG, I told my DH...Sorry honey but paul walker has been kicked to the curb...this is the new crush for sure.....LOL

Yazzy - welcome!!!!

Linny - sorry hun that just plain sucks!!! At least you are at the end of the wait and you can finally get some q. answered...maybe even find another dr that will be more apt to listening to you cuz you know your body best. Seriously, I hate when drs. just avoid hearing concerns that you have. If you feel you might have a problem with prog. they should confront that and put you at ease! That is what they are there for!

Thanks for that link babe:hugs:
......and no I think it is me that is confused....doesn't take a lot.....I'm gonna stick with blaming the gyne who tried to discuss it with me two minutes out of recovery:dohh:

So I wonder if it would be safe for me to carry on taking it if I am pg....I will ask on tuesday when I go to the docs. I've not been taking the 3 x 5mg tablets....only 2 x 5mg tablets....it's working but then I guess my body may not need me to take it at all as I've O...:shrug: I guess we'll never know:dohh::lol:

So I wonder if it would be safe for me to carry on taking it if I am pg

I would say yes but I'm no doctor... DEF ask about it though... I can see with low levels why peeps constantly spot or bleed (however, not something I do)... it's gots to be high after O for a bit of a time... and would definitely stay HIGH if you are PG (mine didn't :( )

TCC....Did you ever see the film Step Up? Apparently he's in that as well....and that's where he met his wife. Might have to search for films with Mr Tatum in...:cloud9::haha:

So I wonder if it would be safe for me to carry on taking it if I am pg

I would say yes but I'm no doctor... DEF ask about it though... I can see with low levels why peeps constantly spot or bleed (however, not something I do)... it's gots to be high after O for a bit of a time... and would definitely stay HIGH if you are PG (mine didn't :( )

I'm pretty sure that has been my problem each time as well babe but trying to get the gyne to do anything about it before the 3rd mc is like trying to get blood out of a stone:growlmad:

Hey girls :wave: I had forgotten I have to go out tonight :( OH has a gig so I'm going to drop him off and go to my mums... She's gone out to get me pavlova :D I saw a
pavlova on tv earlier and now I NEED one! Then I'll go back later to watch OH play...

Right, gotta go get ready so I will catch up with you all tomorrow...

Have a lovely evening x x x

Ps sparkle what's happening? We need to see that test!!

X x x

afternoon lovely ladies! :hi: wow, i feel like i missed heaps and heaps. i'm so happy it's the weekend so i can veg out on the couch and chat on BnB, hehe :)

ok - here goes KEL.

town i'm from (miss it more than ever):

Little Rock, AR
https://pics4.city-data.com/cpicv/vfiles23554.jpg
(this is the arkansas river with a view of downtown)

https://farm1.static.flickr.com/99/314361094_760d8105ef.jpg
(this is where i worked for years. they are like a family to me. great bar! 75 beers on tap and 125 in bottle. kel, you might be in heaven!)

town i live in now: mannheim, germany. it's aiggght...

https://www.izzirentacar.com/slike/c/mannheim.jpg
(i'm not going to lie..it's a gorgeous city...but i just miss home!)

https://image22.webshots.com/22/4/84/81/199548481KRcPoN_ph.jpg
(where i work, it's a poophole. was a concentration camp in world war II, can't remember the years. it consist of an airfield, motorpool, dining facility, bowling alley, and shopette, oh and that's IT. lol.)

sparkle - :yipee: :yipee: :yipee: i'm so happy for you! FX'ed it's a sticky bean. oh that makes my day!

welsh - i hope you get your :bfp: hun you sure do deserve it! i'm so excited for you. i hope hope hopeeeee...

linny - hi girl :wave: how are you today?

yazzy - WELCOME!

celtic - i'm so sorry you got AF :hugs: we will be all here for you girl, whenever you need it!

sbb - i hope you are feeling better. hopefully you will get lots of lazy time this weekend!

kelster - hip hip hooray for the temp rise :happydance: ohhh yeah!

ticktock - sorry to hear about your troubles hun. :hugs: hopefully you get everything sorted out. don't be a stranger!

wispy - thanks for the AF wishes, hehe. one more cycle after this one and then that will be the lucky cycle, woo hoo! :dance:

ttcbaby - how are you doing hun?

good day for me so far. i think i have light bleeding, not sure what to classify it as..but definitely know AF is coming right on track :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->