Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

I get....how are all your babymakingcyberfriends doing? I say great....and he says....I need some attention now....and bats his eyes at me.....

I dont get anything..he doesnt care how long im on for long as im not on when he is waiting to watch an eppy with me :growlmad: he just keeps calling me till i come out of the study

kay ladies I am out too.. heading to Walmart and the niece's concert, so MOST of you will be in bed sleeping when I get back

talk tomorrow

morning all btw :wave:

Im feeling down about my bbt chart...its not getting into any sort of pattern :( I forgot to take my vitex last night do you think the vitex was giving me the better temps? :cry:

yay furbabies :) i love my fur baby, ill post piccies of him when i get home

loving everyones piccies :) it sure is good to put faces to the names even though i suck at remembering the names and now im gonna have trouble remembering which face goes with which name :/ sheesh

Hey dandy :wave: I love when I come on late at night there's loads of posts from you!

I had a quick peek at your chart - when do you normally ov? How long are your cycles usually?

I'm going to sleep now but I'll reply to you in the morning x x x

I see what your saying. So should you take it while TTC? My dr said they will see what my progesteron levels are but not sure when?

I get....how are all your babymakingcyberfriends doing? I say great....and he says....I need some attention now....and bats his eyes at me.....

Hey dandy :wave: I love when I come on late at night there's loads of posts from you!

I had a quick peek at your chart - when do you normally ov? How long are your cycles usually?

I'm going to sleep now but I'll reply to you in the morning x x x

I normally get AF once every 2 months so 56 days? but i havent had AF for 3 months now and am getting frustrated :growlmad: i have taken a pg test and it said no that was about 2 weeks ago

have a good night :flower:

ticktock - cant help you on the tea but WOW your avatar....I think I have another crush..jakey poo!!!! hahahaha...I am such a sucker for pretty boys!

dandy - hmmm, have you seen a dr about your cycles?

Well I have decided I am not cooking tonight....hahahaha.....I think I will make a tomato sandwich...Yum...dh is out fishing with his cousin so I am acting single tonight and not cooking....LOL

good on you :D i got out of cooking last night OH made me a toasted baked bean sandwich..yum

I have not seen my dr about anything really i wanted to ttc without having tests done initially thats y i started on the vitex...my dr does know however that i was getting AF once every 2 months. If i dont get AF soon i might just go see her anyway

well are you just off of BCP's or mirena or anything like that...Cuz it could just be your body trying to regulate itself.

well I have heard sometimes it takes up to a year for cycles to regulate. Can you confirm that you are Oving?

um no i havent ever checked it before...dont you have to Ov to get AF?

no you dont. Maybe it might be good for you to start tracking to see if you Ov, through temping and OPK's. Your chart is saying you are on CD15..is that accurate, did you have af 15 days ago?

Wow! Beautiful pictures ladies!!

Here is me and dh...

Attachments

• untitled.jpg
    untitled.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 0
no its not accurate i dont know where it got that number from...I think my last AF was feb so its been almost exactly 3 months

ok ok..just kidding. thought it would make you all laugh though:laugh2:

Here are some better ones...

on the way to a wedding in dallas....our wedding....on top of stone mountain, georgia ( see my pop-in-law crashing the pic?)....and on the way out to a xmas party....

Attachments

• Dallaswed 009.jpg
    Dallaswed 009.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 1
  • wedpic.jpg
    wedpic.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 2
  • DSC02239.jpg
    DSC02239.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 1
  • DSC02931.jpg
    DSC02931.jpg