Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

Wahooooo kel, thats frickin great news!! Its all good to go, does that mean your progesterone is okay?? I loved the pics of you and jeff, its so nice to see a couple sooooo in love years ago and STILL see them today looking just as happy!! (Ps.yep you found me on FB so accepted

umm nope that is still low, that is the only thing wrong so I get PG ---pills will be popped ASAP.. in fact this morning I took some natural progesterone cream since FF told me I COULD OF O'd.......... I won't take it like you should though.. only once a day not twice... :)

thanks sweetie,,, he IS my best friend and we do have A LOT of fun together-

TTC---- you guys just remind me of us... I can see your life style sorta like ours... I dunno..but it's ALL GOOD!!!!

Never==== LOVE LOVE YOUR photos... you two are so cute 2gether

So would you recommend the prog cream?? I'm only THINKING i have low prog with the spotting and short LP (plus my mum had low prog) or do you think I should wait till i have tests?? I'm just impatient cos being referred will prob be a couple of months till i have any answers cos NHS is usually all waiting lists!!

yes things are wonderful :winkwink: And I definitely hope I dont need it long. Just waiting for the big O. LOL:haha:

Attachments

• 24979_396939864584_619569584_3897628_4489115_n.jpg
    24979_396939864584_619569584_3897628_4489115_n.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 7
haha, you ladies freaking crack me up!

linny - yes, lots of devotion from him. that's absence makes the heart grow fonder. when we're together we really are glued to each other because we love the feeling. not sure how he acts without me, but i've heard he really isn't that bad. his friend from training told me he was too busy acting a fool to even pay attention to girls. that's what i love about him. he's all about himself, but i'm the one girl that he will pay attention to :) LOL :rofl:

kel - thank you girl :hugs:

ttcbaby - it was just a girl at the house, friend of the house owner, that was hanging out that night. sweet girl, just boobs with a mind of their own haha!

Awwwwwwwww SO CUTE!!!!!!!

Kel you make me laugh.......TAT TATS :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Read this website a few pharagraphs down

https://www.wdxcyber.com/nmood11.htm

not sure about the cream- I know some countries won;t even sell it because there is a warning on the lables here in the States that it could cause cancer.. and the cream should be paraben free.....

not sure about the cream- I know some countries won;t even sell it because there is a warning on the lables here in the States that it could cause cancer.. and the cream should be paraben free.....

Hi how are you? What website and cream are you talking about? Hope you have a wonderful day!!

lovely pics everyone, its nice to put pics to names on here ,, makes it more nicer for us all , xx

I read it and still dont get it. LOL :haha::haha: I know if you have low Pro there is a chance for MC so do you use this stuff to prevent that..if you get a BFP?

Hi how are you? What website and cream are you talking about? Hope you have a wonderful day!!

I forgot the link I put it back in again.. it is for low progesterone levels, which I have and it apprentely is keeping me from having a viable pregnancy

Thanks hun!! I can get natural prog cream online and have thought about getting some but I just don't wanna mess up my cycles ANY more than they already are!!!

Maybe I should stop being impatient, and wait for the proper tests :thumbup:

OMG I totally didn't see the chicka in the back with the HUGE TAT TATS... LOL those can't be real, are they Never????

How the f**k did you not notice them?! They're all I saw :rofl:

X x x

hi me again ,, do u go by the first pos okp? as i got one last night and another today .. sorry im pain lol x

Thanks hun!! I can get natural prog cream online and have thought about getting some but I just don't wanna mess up my cycles ANY more than they already are!!!

Maybe I should stop being impatient, and wait for the proper tests :thumbup:

yeah LOL.. I got impatient and bought the stuff because I had NO CYCLE for 3 months.... I took as dirrcted and BAM cycle started and then got PG right after that,, but I am NOT saying it is why I got pg....

I don't want everyone running out and buying this stuff..... thinking they are gonna get PG.... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO please research and get testing done :) that is why I had the doc run a progesterone test on me.. I just KNEW from my symptons that I was low

TNTA progestrone is very important in the 1st 12 weeks of pregnancy if low, the body will shed and will not substain a pregnancy

haha, ladies, i am soooooooo tired. i will try to catch up in the morning. okay? glad you all got a huge kick out of the "TATS TATS" :rofl: goodnight!

Night night never thanks for posting all your lovely piccys x x x

hi me again ,, do u go by the first pos okp? as i got one last night and another today .. sorry im pain lol x

I'd get :sex: from the 1st +opk but you prob won't ov for a couple of days

x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back