Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

haha the apes were funny what furry babies you would have :p

HOME.....long nite....... I should say long time sitting on a hard seat- my ARSE hurts...

Fury kids in the am it is.....

Delia REALLY REALLY cute photo............ baaahahahahaha

TTC- TOMATO sandwich sounds scrumpious... with MUSTARD PLEASE.. LOL I bet I am the ONLY person you know who eats a BLT with mustard...LOL

hey Dandy----- sorry to read and run but I am heading to bed now.... UGH and it is hot in this house.. 2 nites ago I turned the heat on cause it was cold....

talk with everyone in the AM :)

and since I missed this whole section...this is where GUAM, where I was born and raised...

But now in Southeast GEORGIA...

Attachments

• guam1.jpg
    guam1.jpg
    243.4 KB · Views: 0
  • images.jpeg
    images.jpeg
    2.6 KB · Views: 17
  • 1078213442_l.jpg
    1078213442_l.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 0
night kelster and i could go for a blt with mustard... (american mustard that is) i love that stuff

Good evening ladies :happydance:

I hope you guys are well. I am loving all the pics! :thumbup::thumbup:

Does anyone here have Endo and was put on lupron for it after a lap? I guess I did OV last month with my temps but I was wondering how long it takes your body to get normal again....persay! IF FF is right I OVd on day 22 (i think) which to me seems like a long time. But i have no clue anyways.. :haha::haha:

Sorry full of questions again. Sometimes I feel my doc is too busy for me...which is probably true. BUt you know you wanna feel like they are listening to you.

IDK...im just rambling now. Long day at the salon and worked out and my body is OH SO SORE! LOL

Have a wonderful evening ladies!

hahaha...thanks dandy! Here is my real furbaby...

My poor baby..I just took the first picture with my phone. she got her vaccinations today and wasn't feeling well, so she wanted to go out and sit in the grass. well, there was a small ant mound where she sat and ended up getting bit all over her face so now she has a fat swollen face. I just gave her some chewable benadryl so hopefully the swell will calm down. I feel so bad:sad2:

well....just an update...
in on cd12 ...ive been doing opks for the past week just to be certain but im kinda pondering on whether or not I will actually O before day cd22....I'll get my progest level checked at the end of next week so the can see if I o'd or not...so flippin' nerve wracking!!

Attachments

• IMG00373.jpg
    IMG00373.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 1
  • doo 008.jpg
    doo 008.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 1
gorgeous pup what breed is that? love the happy face piccie i just love when dogs smile :) poor little thing getting bitten by nasty ants

fxed you Ov :) and all goes well for you

great pics delilah...I esp like the first one....that is hilarious....

dandy - yeah you might not be oving which is why your having such long times between af. Not sure what you should do at this point though, if you dont want to go to a dr. Kel can you help on this one?

Night kel - speak to you tomorrow!

tnt - I might have endo but never had any experience with lupron. cd22 is kinda late to OV as the theory is that the egg is not at its best that late. Um you are on clomid also right? I think that might move your OV closer to norm which is around cd12-18. I hope that helps.

she's a boston terrier......VERY HYPER...and she's a camera whore. when the camera comes out...she knows!

well im on vitex...its supposed to help you're body produce the correct hormones to induce ovulation...does anyone else know anything about vitex?

well im on vitex...its supposed to help you're body produce the correct hormones to induce ovulation...does anyone else know anything about vitex?

i think vitex is supposed to be natures equivalent to clomid. Kel was using vitex i think?

oh dandy well that will help. Again, your body might need some more time to just regulate itself.

thanx guys im only taking 1000mg a day does anyone know if that enough, not enough? i was told it can take up to 3 months to show any effects so ill give it till aug

oh dandy, I wish I could help you with that...I am not sure. I am taking clomid so i cant take vitex.

great pics delilah...I esp like the first one....that is hilarious....

dandy - yeah you might not be oving which is why your having such long times between af. Not sure what you should do at this point though, if you dont want to go to a dr. Kel can you help on this one?

Night kel - speak to you tomorrow!

tnt - I might have endo but never had any experience with lupron. cd22 is kinda late to OV as the theory is that the egg is not at its best that late. Um you are on clomid also right? I think that might move your OV closer to norm which is around cd12-18. I hope that helps.

Okay that does help! My total cycle was 36 days before AF came. I also took the clomid cd5-9 and this time my doc started a higher dose on CD2-6. So hopefully I will OV sooner. What are they doing about your Endo?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->