Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

mandy - they say usually that you will O after the last positive but that isnt always true....um...are you temping, you will be able to see for sure with your temp...but just to be on the safe side...get on with the bding!!!

sbb - can you remind me how long you were trying? Also, not sure if i asked you here but why do you think you might have endo?

hi me again ,, do u go by the first pos okp? as i got one last night and another today .. sorry im pain lol x

I'd get :sex: from the 1st +opk but you prob won't ov for a couple of days

x x x

ty hun ,, ive done bd cd 6,8 and 10 and today and will tomoz but tht might be it , will that cover it do u think as i got 1st pos last night?

mandy - they say usually that you will O after the last positive but that isnt always true....um...are you temping, you will be able to see for sure with your temp...but just to be on the safe side...get on with the bding!!!

sbb - can you remind me how long you were trying? Also, not sure if i asked you here but why do you think you might have endo?

. on the test it sais wen u get a pos stop testing so i thought it was from 1st pos,, oh jees this is confusing and yeah im temping and it does look like yest or today for ovulation i think on chart x

Yeh mandy that's plenty of :sex: to cover it! Let's see what your temps do, it may have been yesterday but depends what your temps do now... I think maybe tomorrow...

X x x

Ttc I'm so sorry you did ask and I totally forgot to reply :dohh:
erm I have a few endo symptoms, extremely painful periods, spotting throughout my cycle randomly, pains, few others I can't remember any more! Docs didn't really care they always just tried to stick me on different bcps to try and sort it... Which didn't work!

I was ttc for 8/9 months roughly...

X x x

That's ok mandy we're here to help :D !!

I'm doing ok Hun, can't wait for my next scan on Monday, scared but excited!!

X x x

That's ok mandy we're here to help :D !!

I'm doing ok Hun, can't wait for my next scan on Monday, scared but excited!!

X x x

HOLY CRAP Monday already.. I can't wait to hear all about it!!!!

thanks SBB! I cant wait to see the lil maca bean on Monday...yep that is what I am naming him/her.....the lil maca bean!

Yey SBB wahoo, we will expect 'maca bean' to be posted to us!! It might rub some good luck onto us!!!!!!!

Thamks Kel, your the best!!

Night Never, Night girlies, love to all! Getting off here now as OH is giving me the rolling 'you've been on there too long' eyeballs xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Yay we'll get a piccy of 'maca bean' :D will post it I promise!

Night night linny :hugs:

X x x

night linny

Ok well I might not be online on monday...we are going to pick up the boat brad bought. We fly to abaco tomorrow and drive the boat back on Monday, depending on weather...we might have to wait til Tuesday....but I cant wait to see maca bean...such great things are happening!

Thamks Kel, your the best

welcome hun ANYTIME :winkwink:

Getting off here now as OH is giving me the rolling 'you've been on there too long' eyeballs xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

you get that tooo?? I get the "you've been d*cking around on the computer again"

AHHH MACA BEAN!! awww so cute

I get....how are all your babymakingcyberfriends doing? I say great....and he says....I need some attention now....and bats his eyes at me.....

I get 'are you on that blog again?'

ahh that's right, Danny thinks we are all blogging LOL

how are all your babymakingcyberfriends doing? I say great....and he says....I need some attention now....and bats his eyes at me.....

well at least that is NICE... :lol:

I get the rolled eyes as well and besides what I said above, I get more words said to me, but most of the time it's the D*CKING around- hey not my fault you don't like being on the computer

hello everyone, glad you're all well and loved looking at all your pics :flower:

Am feeling abit better, today anyway, but am still actively trying to relax and de-stress lol
And couldn't stay off bnb either hehe

I've started my raspberry tea this cycle in the hopes of helping my spotting, not sure how much to drink daily tho? and if just up to ov? Anyone know?

Anyway off to bed now, got an interview tomorrow agghhhhh so need an early night

night all x

:dance::yipee::headspin::wohoo::rain:

finally more piccies :) what a cute couple you are :hugs:

so you OH is a musician? is he in a band?

FYI i married a geek :dohh:

Thank you :D
Yes he's in a band and he teaches guitar for a living...

He he why is your hubby a geek - he's cute!!

x x x

thanks Kelster all i can say is...the hair!! :haha: (i know it was fashionable at one time :)) gorgeous wedding dress you had did you keep it? gorgeous pictures you really look in love :winkwink:

cool i always wanted to learn the guitar :thumbup:

Oh he is a geek, not the nerdy looking geek but he can build computers and is great with all computer things. he doesnt program but can do small programing things prob could do it all if he taught himself thanx i think he is cute too :blush:

Sorry ticktock I don't know about the tea... But good luck tomorrow!

Night night
x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back