Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

thats awesome!! I so badly want to save so i can take raz on a holiday with us to the beach somewhere :)

night everyone xox

saturday for me tomorrow, getting an early night as we are going to be spending all day tomorrow at the boat show :boat:

Mandy it's a bit soon to tell, needs more temps as you say. But you're still below last cycles coverline, so I would expect a rise tomorrow or day after. You may be OVing today I think....

I haven't caught up I will have to do it later... Will quickly post my furr baby pics in a sec though....

x x x

Ok, here's my furr babies - Brown and Grey. We love them! They are Burmese, and soooo cute! They are more like dogs, they follow us everywhere - when Danny gets home they hear the door open and run downstairs miaowing at him!

The Brown one is the naughty one. She is always jumping up at Danny and attacking our feet cos she wants to play.... The Grey is lazy, she just loves sleeping and curling up. They both run along in front of us then roll over for a stroke!

They are soooo soft too.... Can you tell we are slightly obsessed with them?!

I am going to look through later to see everyone elses furr babies - can't wait!

x x x

Attachments

• IMG_0262.jpg
    IMG_0262.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_0295.jpg
    IMG_0295.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_0460.jpg
    IMG_0460.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_0586.jpg
    IMG_0586.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 2
nite nite Dandy!!!

SBB- I know I have said it before but your fur babies are soo sweet...

:yipee: :yipee: :yipee: NEGATIVE OPK this morning :yipee: :yipee: :yipee:

It appears I O'd sometime between May 17th and the 19th... :) I gots the creamy CM now and the cervix has come down

Yay kell that's good news :yipee: bring on the 2WW!

X x x

I love all the animals pics. I miss my lab/mix she got to where she wouldn't eat and couldn't walk anymore because she had a massive tumor that the vet didn't think she would survive the surgery to remove it. I got her "Sunnie" when I was 18 yrs old and just had to put her to sleep this past year. She was 15 yrs old.
I have pics of my little weiner dog "Roxy" and my "Sunnie" girl:( We also have a big St. Bernard "Sam" I don't have pics on my computer they are still in my camera.

We also have a guinea pig "Oreo" and a hamster "Elvis"

Attachments

• Sunnie and the girls.jpg
    Sunnie and the girls.jpg
    3 KB · Views: 30
  • me and roxy.jpg
    me and roxy.jpg
    4.8 KB · Views: 30
  • todd and roxy.jpg
    todd and roxy.jpg
    4.3 KB · Views: 30
Woohoo!! Kelster I am going to be testing on June 4th so we can go nutty together during the next couple of weeks. Hooray! I'm so happy for you.

I have to put me and DH back up because I think I figured out how to make them open bigger....maybe.
Well, I can't get my pics to link to insert an image so I have to use attachment. Poooop! I tried.

Hope you guys have a great day! Going to bed, have to work tonight.

Attachments

• Me and Todd1.jpg
    Me and Todd1.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 5
  • All the girls.jpg
    All the girls.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 5
  • Todd and Kids in pool.jpg
    Todd and Kids in pool.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 3
LOL how ironic.... I am listening to the radio and what song is on??

an old 80's flash back

DANCING IN THE SHEETS.. you and me should be dancing in the sheets...

Thanks Wispy-- I don't think this month is it but only time will tell... :) yep we can be on pins and needles together :)
lovely family photos tooooo :) I can see them now

CHELLO to all the other ladies...

weekend plans????

heading to Pennsylavania tomorrow to visit friends I haven't seen since Feb..

OMG!!! I haven't heard that song in ages! That could potentially become a theme song...hahaha! My youngest was in the car last night singing,"Don't you want me baby, don't you want me..oh, ohohoh!" I looked at the DH and asked hmmmm where did she learn that song. He advised me it was the ring tone on my cell. Ha Ha Ha, I forgot! Love me some good 80's pop music!!!!!!

I'm afraid i have no fur babies!!

Aww wispy, what a gorgeous family you have!!

Kel - a little spotting, though not as much as I was yesterday. Ha ha I promise I will get an appt with GP next week and will make him refer me :hugs: Yey 2WW wahoo, you and wispy can SS together :flower:

Tick - Hmmmm defo gonna look into the raspberry tea for sure, thanks hun :happydance: Does it taste ok? I LOVE that eps of friends :thumbup: We don't so much have a list but just A person. His.....Cheryl Cole. Mine.......Matthew Fox SWOON :flower:

SBB - awwwww the cuteness of your furbies!! the bottom pic (the fourth) made me chuckle. When I first looked at it the top cat curled up looked like chunky cat head and the bottom cat looked like its body :rofl::rofl: I think the sun has gone to my head :dohh:

:hi: Mandy!!

Hi Kelster :hugs: I love all the pics. So cute!!

Wispy- I would love to do your hair. Its my passion!! :flower: And thank you for the nice comments!! =)

ah what lovely pets you all have, we don't have any cos of hubbys allergies and living in a small flat *sadface*

Linny the tea is nice, after first couple of cups gave got used to it and actually like it now, I got mine from Amazon when ordering my cbfm stuff, was only a couple of quid for a box of teabags. I put 1 sugar in it tho as a sweetener just doesn't taste right!

Matthew Fox :thumbup: do ya watch Lost?

ah what lovely pets you all have, we don't have any cos of hubbys allergies and living in a small flat *sadface*

Linny the tea is nice, after first couple of cups gave got used to it and actually like it now, I got mine from Amazon when ordering my cbfm stuff, was only a couple of quid for a box of teabags. I put 1 sugar in it tho as a sweetener just doesn't taste right!

Matthew Fox :thumbup: do ya watch Lost?

Yeah, do you?!I'm a BIG fan actually, Ive stuck with it even though i don't get it :haha: I will miss tuning in to swoon and dribble over HIM!!! Loved him from Party of Five days, don't know if you'l have seen that years ago!!

Defo gonna try then tea then, nothing to lose, thanks :hugs:

yey I LOVE Lost, so glad they moved the final forward to this Monday!!!! I loyally stuck with it too even though was confused at times. I LURVE Desmond, he's my fav, he even occasionally makes it to the list lol

yeh I do remember him from party of 5, was a little young to watch it but do remember bits of it esp his dodge hair :haha:

He looks v nice here tho

<---------------------------------

check my chart check my chart!!! its prob not accurate but im excited all the same:happydance: we did :sex: last night too....could it be?...should i stop the vitex now as you are not supposed to take it after O till CD1? just in case

sbb gorgeous cats :) yes i could talk about my boy forever too

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"