Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

Hey girls, sorry I've hardly been on today! I have been out all night and really tired so going to have to catch up properly tomorrow to see all the furr babies :D

Hope everyone is ok...

Dandy yep I'd stop the Vitex now and make sure your temps over the next couple of days confirm ov :happydance:

x x x

ok well im off to the dog park to exercise my baby before im off to the boat show have a good night everyone

Ok I just had a quick look back - v cute everyone :D I love furr babies i'd like a dog when we have a big enough house....

Never your pic of DH and his daughter is sooo cute!

x x x

Hello Ladies!
Linny: I really love Raspberry Leaf Tea but I love my tea plain with nothing in it and I steep it longer to make it strong..when I was trying to get preggo with my DD 10yrs ago I drank Raspberry leaf tea and drank a tblspn of chloraphyll juice in an 8oz glass of concord grape juice. I pray things get back on track for ya.

Dandy: you are too cute, so are in the 2ww with me and kelster now?

Ticktock: i used to love watching party of five,

tntars:are u near st luis? my cousin is going to med school in kirksville. my in-laws used to live in branson.

SBB: I hope you were having fun out all night and it wasn't a bad having to be out all night:dance:

it appears that way wispy...:) lets celebrate together:cake:

lots and lots of :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Hello Ladies!
Linny: I really love Raspberry Leaf Tea but I love my tea plain with nothing in it and I steep it longer to make it strong..when I was trying to get preggo with my DD 10yrs ago I drank Raspberry leaf tea and drank a tblspn of chloraphyll juice in an 8oz glass of concord grape juice. I pray things get back on track for ya.

Dandy: you are too cute, so are in the 2ww with me and kelster now?

Ticktock: i used to love watching party of five,

tntars:are u near st luis? my cousin is going to med school in kirksville. my in-laws used to live in branson.

SBB: I hope you were having fun out all night and it wasn't a bad having to be out all night:dance:

I live 30 minutes south of Iowa. Small town life! LOL So branson and st louis is about 6-8 hrs south of me. Thats really neat though

So quick question??? Do you take the maca after you OV?? Im also on some other stuff too and not sure when to stop taking them.

I've been taking maca everyday just as a daily supplement with my vitamins.

From what I read they haven't really done any studies on maca during pregnancy but it can have a stimulant effect and can raise blood pressure (potentially) it raises mine so I will take it until I get a positive and then will stop. Some people I believe keep taking it because it is classified as a food.
I will switch to my chloryphyll juice and greenies once preggers. I did have to cut my maca dose down considerably but I am just super sensitive to hormonal shifts and it triggered migraines.

Well, I don't know what is going on with me and my body. I got a full blown horrid migraine headache today, had to call into work and tell them I couldn't come in. I had to take an Immitrex...now, I am have tons of cm and it is blood streaked. I have never had that before so not sure what is going on. I have had headaches all week from what you guys have read before.
My DH was asking me what was wrong and then asked if I was preg, I'm only 2dpo according to my calculations. He says he thinks I am. I am just wondering if my hormones are being given a punch from the maca and my body is trying to start being normal again. I just hate to get my hopes up too soon. It's good to think positive but it's hard this early.

Wispy- I see what your saying. Having Endo I would probably stop it if I do get a BFP just because Endo can cause High BP as well. Thank you for the advice. I hope your headache has gone away and you are feeling a little better. Maybe if it doesn't go away you should get a check up with the doc. Just in case..... hope you feel better soon.

Hey girls!

Wispy if you are a few days out on your ov I wonder if you could be getting implantation bleeding? I hope you feel better anyway Hun x x x

TNT it's fine to take maca after ov. I stopped once I got my bfp but you don't have to....

X x x

checking in REAL quick as I have MUCH to do....before we head out to PA for the day/nite....

just wanted to say :hi: quick to my BUDDIES and make sure everyone is FINE!!!!

kay back to cleaning and then I gotta make a pasta salad----- yummyyyyy

pasta, red peppers, colby jack cheese, olives, grape tomatoes, mini pepperoni bites, and some lite ceasar dressing

I'll talk with ya all tomorrow at some point

Hope you have an awesome day Kel!! That pasta sounds delicious, I may borrow that recipe...mmmmmm!
My Dh just took my kiddos to a soccer (football to the rest of the world:) ) tournament. They love it. My youngest is really good, she is so cute in her little uniform. My son plays goalie but he has braces on his teeth and it worries me. He came in my room and showed me he was wearing his mouth guard this morning. This is their last game day and then they have a big party and hand out trophies.

I'm feeling OK this morning. Still have some residual from my migraine. No, more spotty mucus (sorry TMI) So, perhaps it was implantation bleeding.....and if there was implantation it would cause a major hormone change. I never had migraines until after I got pregnant the first time. My doc thinks mine are triggered by hormonal shifts mostly. Although foods, being out in the sun too long, strong scents like chemicals are triggers too. I sound like a total weiner....:dohh:

I kept dreaming last night about being pregnant and in my dream I had a bump already. I don't remember what I was doing just that I was pregnant. Maybe it's a sign......:winkwink:

I hope everyone has a fab day, I'm going back to bed so I can go in to work tonight.

I'm feeling OK this morning. Still have some residual from my migraine. No, more spotty mucus (sorry TMI) So, perhaps it was implantation bleeding.....and if there was implantation it would cause a major hormone change. I never had migraines until after I got pregnant the first time

err hmm sounds VERY promising,, FX for ya sweetie

absolutely take it.. I forgot the grape tomatoes, so I added that in.. it is so nice an refreshing- it also simple only a few things that need to be cut up, the peppers and cheese.. I like my stuff in small portions- and was so excited whem I found the pepperoni bites- they are SMALL pieces..

Hey girls!

Wispy if you are a few days out on your ov I wonder if you could be getting implantation bleeding? I hope you feel better anyway Hun x x x

TNT it's fine to take maca after ov. I stopped once I got my bfp but you don't have to....

X x x

Thank you soo much!! Im taking 1500mg right now....so i really dont know what else the pill does! LOL i think I read that it helps with Endo as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->