Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

hey ladies :wave:

sorry i have been MIA. ugh. i went out last night and got way more drunk than usual. i don't know if someone put something in my drink or it was God's way of telling me to stop drinking and get ready for a baby! i had two 1/2 beers and three shots in a five hour span. i even went 20-30 minutes without drinking anything, and i ended up super drunk, dizzy, throwing up. i drank WAY less than i have in the past and been OK so i was surprised. threw up and felt horrible all day today until now (6pm.) so it hasn't been fun. turned off my drinking button for a while! missed taking my temp, my ovacue reading, everything. ugh. so ready for tomorrow!

Never- Wow its 6pm there? Crazy....its 1120 here. I hope you get to feeling better!! Sounds like a fun night until all the other stuff happened. Sorry girl. Sometimes us TTC'ers need to chill out every once in a while to get our wits back to us. Hope you have a good night girl!

thanks tnt. i definitely need to chill out sometime, but doing it other ways than drinking. definitely not feeling that for a long while. DH is a recovering alcoholic and doesn't drink at all, so when i drink, well he worries. i don't like that, so it's better to just not. the time thing stinks when DH and i are trying to communicate. he is going to bed when i wake up and is still working when i go to bed. can't wait to be a normal family!

Never- ya that could be hard to handle with the time difference. So he will be here soon enough and you guys can bd and hopefully have a BFP!

Hey girls :wave:

:( never I hope you feel better! Obviously I don't drink at the moment, but when I was I stopped drinking so much because I couldn't stand wasting a whole day on a hangover, and not remembering what had happened the night before! So I haven't drunk a lot for a long long time... I like to just be merry and have a laugh...
Sounds like you hardly drunk much though wonder why it effected you so much?

Hey TNT! Do you take your estrogen at the same time as the clomid? That's weird if you do.. My doc said clomid is an anti estrogen that's how it works so I would have thought taking the estrogen at the same time might affect it... I used clomid cd5-9 then estrogen 10-14... Just thought I'd mention it...

Hey sparkle how are you feeling?

X x x

thank you SBB :hugs: i completely understand what you mean. i hate wasting a whole day too. especially since today's weather was so nice, for the first time in a while. i definitely don't think that i had enough to be as drunk as i was and i remember everything. i worked in a bar for three years, and drank a lot last year too, so what i drank really isn't normally something that would make me as drunk as i was. make sense? i'm just taking it as God's way to tell me to slow down. maybe for a reason :0)

:cry::cry::cry:

I woke at 1 am then at 3 am and temped at 3am..an hour earlier than normal...and now my chart says i havent O'ved :cry:

That's weird it affected you, could be due to the time in your cycle or something?! I always get drunk quicker when af is here!! Hope you are feeling better now anyway :hugs:

Dandy discard today's temp, and see what tomorrows does at normal time... It is quite a lot lower today though for only an hours difference :(
you could also use the ff adjuster to estimate what it would be if you took it at normal time...

X x x

That's weird it affected you, could be due to the time in your cycle or something?! I always get drunk quicker when af is here!! Hope you are feeling better now anyway :hugs:

Dandy discard today's temp, and see what tomorrows does at normal time... It is quite a lot lower today though for only an hours difference :(
you could also use the ff adjuster to estimate what it would be if you took it at normal time...

X x x

where is this adjuster located?

X x x

hmm...yes how do i adjust it?

hey ladies! :wave: why i wake up at the same time, even on the weekend, is beyond me. just had to post this awesome picture my uncle in law sent me today. oh how i miss home!

https://1.1.1.2/bmi/sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs353.snc3/29240_1386713921243_1633902603_924380_6723328_n.jpg

Morning never - can't see a picture :(

Girls on FF click on data on the left side, and temperature corrector is at the bottom...

If not google temperature adjuster...

X x x

oops, hope this works better ladies :)

Attachments

• 29240_1386713921243_1633902603_924380_6723328_n.jpg
    29240_1386713921243_1633902603_924380_6723328_n.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 4
Good Morning Gals!

Never..that pic is too cute! The previous pic you put up of your stepdaughter is just precious too! I read back on the older posts- the Borja family is HUGE on Guam. The island is pretty small- kinda like- everybody knows everybody. I miss it so much. Especially the food. You should ask your friends to BBQ for you...The Guam Fiestas are the best! Your days are getting closer for you to be with your dh. lol...im pretty stoked for you!

hey delilah!

when i was in training, pearl (my friends wife), would always have us over on the weekends. she would always cook and give us candy from guam. you guys have some strange candy, haha. not really strange, but you know, different to my American culture! they are stationed at ft. campbell, KY, now though so can't really ask them to cook me some good guam food :( thanks for the sweet comments girl! i'm almost into the 20's and i can't wait!

hehe oops! I was thinking they were in Germany with you! Yah, the candy is kinda like an acquired taste- coconut candy was the most common. Was Pearl kinda chubby in the face? One of my good friends from high school had a sister named pearl who became a Borja when she got married :-k

oh really? i'm trying to think of her maiden name, but yes, she is. her facebook says pearl terlaje borja. that would be such a small world if it's the same person! hehe. i don't remember what candy i tried, but whatever it was, was so weird tasting to me. haha.

Hey ladies, well its another hot one today i've only been out in it a bit but Ive already got heat rash :growlmad: I hate being so fair!!

Sorry i didn't check in yesterday. Worked till 3pm for overtime and I was sooooo tired from work and the heat I ended up stuffing my face with pizza and passing out :dohh:

Still slightly spotting.....and although I felt like she was a coming............NO :witch: YET!!!!! And its 11dpo :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Never......aww hun I feel ya on the hangover. You know what sometimes I think you need hardly anything to get drunk, it depends on how dehydrated you are, how much you've eaten and where in your cycle you are :hugs: I used to live in a pub and drank EVERY night, barely ever got hangovers. Now I drink once in a while and always feel rough the next day, no matter how much i have! Hope your feeling better today :happydance:

Kel......I hope your having a FAB weekend hun :hugs:

Wispy & tick.....I have bought some Raspberry tea :happydance: I haven't had any yet as I still haven't got AF. Once she comes I will be a drinking. Do you just drink till OV?

SBB.....hope your feeling good chick! All set for your scan??

:hi::hi: everyone else!!

Hey girls :wave:

:( never I hope you feel better! Obviously I don't drink at the moment, but when I was I stopped drinking so much because I couldn't stand wasting a whole day on a hangover, and not remembering what had happened the night before! So I haven't drunk a lot for a long long time... I like to just be merry and have a laugh...
Sounds like you hardly drunk much though wonder why it effected you so much?

Hey TNT! Do you take your estrogen at the same time as the clomid? That's weird if you do.. My doc said clomid is an anti estrogen that's how it works so I would have thought taking the estrogen at the same time might affect it... I used clomid cd5-9 then estrogen 10-14... Just thought I'd mention it...

Hey sparkle how are you feeling?

X x x

That is weird. My doc said to take clomid in the AM and estrogen in the PM. I took clomid cd2-6 and estrogen 2-9. Hmmmm thats weird

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->