Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

Just thought I would pop in and say HELLO!! I'm supposed to be sleeping. I got home from work at 8am and I leave again for work at 5:30pm tonight. I hope everyone is doing well. FX for a BFP. I peed on an OPK stick this morning just to make my addiction happy and I got two lines on the strip.......ahhhhhh! But it was an OPK so I'm not going to get my hopes way up...it made me kinda happy though.

Just thought I would pop in and say HELLO!! I'm supposed to be sleeping. I got home from work at 8am and I leave again for work at 5:30pm tonight. I hope everyone is doing well. FX for a BFP. I peed on an OPK stick this morning just to make my addiction happy and I got two lines on the strip.......ahhhhhh! But it was an OPK so I'm not going to get my hopes way up...it made me kinda happy though.

Are OPKs not usually right? Mr dr told me to start BDing today after my clomid and this early afternoon I got a neg on my OPK. Does clomid mess it up? Should I be BDing every day starting today or every other? My friend did it everyday and got preg first try. Hmmmm

Hope you have a good night at work

OPK's are usually almost always right. :shrug: He might just want you to cover all of your bases to make sure.

ok check my chart again!! im heading off to work will have to read the posts when i get there cya girls :)

i forgot to mention i did wake up a few times during the night...so maybe its not accurate either :/

OPK's are usually almost always right. :shrug: He might just want you to cover all of your bases to make sure.

Ya your probably right. And I didn't think about it until now but the swimmers stay in ya for a few days anyways. So maybe. Should we inseminate every day or every other? Last month I did every other?????:wacko:

Evening!!

Oooooh wispy, thats sooooo exciting? Ive heard many stories of people getting positive on a OPK right before a positive HPT!!! Maybe you got you ovulation wrong and the streaky blood you had a couple of days ago was implantation!! FX'd hun, can't wait for you to test :happydance:!!

I'm due to test tomorrow, but my pre-af spotting is here so I'm guessing she's coming. Not sure I wanna waste a test! I'm the opposite of a POAS :haha:

Hey dandy, tnt, never :hi:

wow dandy your chart looks great!

tnt - well that depends. if your donor doesn't have a sperm problem, you could do it every day. but if you have motility problems, or anything of that nature, i would suggest every other day.

linny - sorry to hear about the pre-af spotting. keeping my fingers crossed for you until the :witch: arrives! :hugs:

Hello maca ladies. What a weekend i have not stopped :growlmad: Just wanted to stop by and say :hi: hope you have all had a fab weekend.

I am now off to make the sandwiches for school and work and make sure everything is ready to go in the morning.

Hopefully i will catch up with you all properly tomorrow :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Thanks never - i'm still happy though cos my LP has gone from 9days to 11 so far this month! Wahoooo getting nearer and nearer to seeing DH!!!

Hi sparkle!!

oh that is GREAT linny! wow. that moves you from a abnormal LP to a regular one. yay! :happydance: yup, almost in the 20's of countdown! :yipee:

It'd be nice IF i got an extra day or two but I'm not greedy hee hee!!

Yipeeeeee yey for the 20s!!!!

Ha ha, that is DEFO the way to play it!! That will maybe take off the pressure that your ovulating too!

Oh your DH is not gonna know what he's in for hee hee!!!

oh he knows linny. he is a lot smarter than i give him credit for, haha. he will always pick out outfits and sends them to me. today he said he had a dream that we were in the hot tub, but i had to get out because i was pregnant. sometimes i think he dreams about it more than i do! thanks for all your support hun, definitely couldn't get through all of this without you wonderful ladies :hugs: i'm so happy for you and your regular LP. yup, i said it, REGULAR LP! :yipee:

Hi lovely ladies, just dropping in say a quick hello! hope you are all well and had a lovely weekend. I have had a great one very very busy though.
Looking forward to reading back though the mountain of post when I get a chance.

Hugs to every one :)

Thats excellent about your LP Linny, what have you been taking to help it?

And hope your pre af spotting buggers off too lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->