Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

Hey Girls!

Well my little Maca Bean is ok :yipee: :yipee:

It's measuring 24.8mm which is just right for 9 weeks, and it was wriggling away and it's little heart beating!

SOOOOOOOOOOOOO relieved!

Here's a pic, they keep showing us really clear images then using a blurry one for the pic to give to us :dohh: but you can see the little bean at the bottom of the black sac bit

x x x

Attachments

• Boo and Dannys Xmas Pudding!.jpg
    Boo and Dannys Xmas Pudding!.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 17
just a Q - can someone look on my chart (click on ticker). this cycles temps are different than the ones before. not way different, but a lot of my temps are above the coverline. is this normal? first cycle being like this, so wanted to check it out. i know i haven't been sleeping VERY well, because i'm so anxious, but i do sleep 3 hours. my charted cycles before were always restless too, but not all weird like this one. any ideas ladies?

Thanks Never! :D :hugs:

I think your temps look fine, quite a few last cycle were up that high and higher soI wouldn't worry about it....

x x x

well well well lookie at the Maca bean.. awwwwwwwwww

YAY YAY YAY

Never hun, I am no good at charting stuff, :( sorry hun... but I noticed my temps this month were higher then March's

OMG girls i am in shock, I just got my................:bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp:

Hello maca ladies :hugs:

How are we all today ?

SBB awww your little bean. I'm so happy for you. Nearly 9 weeks already wow the time is flying by :hugs:

Never :hi: How are you ? Not long now until you see DH and get your BFP whoo hoo. :hugs:

Kelster, hope you enjoyed your weekend :hugs: How are things with you ?

Linny, :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Welsh, where are you :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Jam-on-toast, welcome to the maca train :hugs::hugs::hugs:

:hi: to everyone xxxx

LINNY - OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ::falls off chair:: I'M SO HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i mean it's not even my :bfp: and i'm SO HAPPY!!! :D :D :D :D :yipee: :yipee: :yipee: :dance: :dance: :dance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!

Ahhhhhhhhh that is friggin awesome news I am sooooo happy for you! Massive grin on face right now this is sooo amazing! Post a pic NOW!!!!

:yipee: :yipee: :yipee: :yipee: :yipee: :yipee: :yipee: :yipee: :yipee: :yipee: :yipee: :yipee: :yipee: :yipee: :yipee: :yipee: :yipee: :yipee: :yipee: :yipee: :yipee: :yipee: :yipee: :yipee: :yipee: :yipee: :yipee: :yipee: :yipee: :yipee: :yipee: :yipee: :yipee: :yipee: :yipee: :yipee: :yipee: :yipee: :yipee: :yipee: :yipee: :yipee: :yipee: :yipee: :yipee: :yipee: :yipee: :yipee: :yipee: :yipee:
x x x

DANG she posts and then LEAVES... WTF LINNY!!!!

you can't do that to us :rofl:

linny it is mean to post a :bfp: and then freaking disappear, LOL. sparkle did that too and we almost all died waiting!

Never- I bet your really excited. If you O early will your DH be here? I bet your excited though. =)

Linny- SUPER DUPER CONGRATS GIRL!!!! Soooo exciting!! YEAYEYAYEYAYEAY

SBB- I just love your little bean!! So amazing! Im soo happy for you.

linny it is mean to post a :bfp: and then freaking disappear, LOL. sparkle did that too and we almost all died waiting!

:rofl: i had to have my hair done lol. Where can linny be at this time of night :rofl:
Linny come back we want to see a picture :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:
God damm it linny does this mean the swap is off he he he he

Never- I forgot to ask what Soy is? I mean I am lactose and drink soy milk but IDK what your saying girl. LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->