Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

SBB......Awwwww lil maca bean is looking good wahoo :hugs:!!! I'm so glad everything's ok! I must admit as I'm still spotting a little i'm a bit worried but will defo pop to GP's this week!!

Try not to worry, I spotted brown for about 7/8 days constantly around my bfp, and had 3 lots of red blood too...

x x x

I've never seen that

isn't it the most AMAZING thing ever to see?? but then for 2 seconds you stop and say to yourself HOLY CRAP my life has just changed, right then and there

well at least I did, hee hee hee, when my digie came up saying pregnant--- because I had NEVER EVER seen a positive PG test EVER

OHH FLUCKING BIG ARSE HUG FROM ACROSS THE POND LINNY!!

(((((((((((((((( hugs ))))))))))))))))))))))

Sparkle, I promise NO MORE teasing ya :winkwink:

Awwwww thank you hun, It's been a long time coming. I can't wait for us all to be bump buddies together cos you've kept me sane BIG TIME :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hey Girls!

Well my little Maca Bean is ok :yipee: :yipee:

It's measuring 24.8mm which is just right for 9 weeks, and it was wriggling away and it's little heart beating!

SOOOOOOOOOOOOO relieved!

Here's a pic, they keep showing us really clear images then using a blurry one for the pic to give to us :dohh: but you can see the little bean at the bottom of the black sac bit

x x x

aww so happy for u sbb ,, time will fly for u now lol xxxx

I've never seen that

isn't it the most AMAZING thing ever to see?? but then for 2 seconds you stop and say to yourself HOLY CRAP my life has just changed, right then and there

well at least I did, hee hee hee, when my digie came up saying pregnant--- because I had NEVER EVER seen a positive PG test EVER

OHH FLUCKING BIG ARSE HUG FROM ACROSS THE POND LINNY!!

(((((((((((((((( hugs ))))))))))))))))))))))

Sparkle, I promise NO MORE teasing ya :winkwink:

Awwwww thank you hun, It's been a long time coming. I can't wait for us all to be bump buddies together cos you've kept me sane BIG TIME :hugs::hugs::hugs:

aww thanks hun :hugs:

but yes it has been a LONG TIME for you... now I don't have to come over and beat the crap outta your GP.. LOL

i'm so happy linny! you think it was the soy??? tell DH congrats too. this is great!!

I'm not sure, I started on maca in early April and then this month I took soy for first time which brought ovulation to CD17 rather than CD21-23. I also took baby asprin so not sure that made a difference.

Thanks for all your support hun, I'll be cheering you on in june :happydance:

SBB......Awwwww lil maca bean is looking good wahoo :hugs:!!! I'm so glad everything's ok! I must admit as I'm still spotting a little i'm a bit worried but will defo pop to GP's this week!!

Try not to worry, I spotted brown for about 7/8 days constantly around my bfp, and had 3 lots of red blood too...

x x x

Thanks hun. Do you think I should mention the spotting?

Yep definitely mention it - no harm in them knowing x x x

Sbb, glad your scan went well x

I'm sooooo pleased for you Linny, I swear my heartrate went through the roof when you announced your bfp lol CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!! :happydance:
I honestly could not be more pleased for you :flower:

All that maca, soy and aspirin obviously did the trick, maybe your oh helped a little too hee hee

Sbb, glad your scan went well x

I'm sooooo pleased for you Linny, I swear my heartrate went through the roof when you announced your bfp lol CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!! :happydance:
I honestly could not be more pleased for you :flower:

All that maca, soy and aspirin obviously did the trick, maybe your oh helped a little too hee hee

Ha ha thank you sooo much hun :hugs:, its been a long journey!! Fingers crossed for you now, esp as your on the maca train :happydance::happydance:

Right ladies I'm off for a bath and then a early night feeling tired tonight :growlmad:

Linny congratulations again on your fantastic news :hugs::hugs::hugs: check out my siggy :happydance::happydance:

Goodnight maca ladies xxx

Ha ha awww thanks sparkle hun, i shall change mine. Just a bit scared of being ahead of myself! Night night xxx

Got a CB digi for tomorrows FMU!!

Night all my wonderful maca ladies, u are the BEST :hugs:

Ha ha awww thanks sparkle hun, i shall change mine. Just a bit scared of being ahead of myself! Night night xxx

Got a CB digi for tomorrows FMU!!

Night all my wonderful maca ladies, u are the BEST :hugs:

G'nite sweetie....

CONGRATS AGAIN.... I am soooooo thrilled for you and OH.. BIG TIME...

and a BIG CONGRATS TO SBB and her lil maca bean...

thanks kell :hugs:

Night night girls congrats again linny :D

What a friggin good day on the maca thread! :happydance:

X x x

what have i missed??? lots lots of great news what a happy thread to wake up to :happydance:

Hey Girls!

Well my little Maca Bean is ok :yipee: :yipee:

It's measuring 24.8mm which is just right for 9 weeks, and it was wriggling away and it's little heart beating!

SOOOOOOOOOOOOO relieved!

Here's a pic, they keep showing us really clear images then using a blurry one for the pic to give to us :dohh: but you can see the little bean at the bottom of the black sac bit

x x x

awesome news i bet it was amazing to be able to hear the heart beat :) :cloud9:

OMG girls i am in shock, I just got my................:bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp:

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::hugs2::hugs2::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

dude that is friggen awesome!! congrats :kiss:

that is THREE :bfp:'s for MAY with such a small family of us..wow!!

gosh golly what a good month for you macca girls

Sparkle.....:happydance: yey BUMP BUDDIES!!! Would love to :hugs:

I tell ya the maca is magic :haha: Its my 12th cycle this cycle, never thought it would happen and yet its my first full month of the maca power and soy :rofl::rofl:

Linny going off tea is a big sign - the thought of it makes me feel sick!

You should do a digi it will def show ! :D

Amazing Jenny Renny was right!

x x x

x x x

does the spotting mean anything? :shrug: implantation...or has that already happened?

thanks kell :hugs:

Night night girls congrats again linny :D

What a friggin good day on the maca thread! :happydance:

X x x

yes what a good day :)

here is an off topic question...is anyone on here set on having either a girl or boy particurlarly? or happy to have either?

im liking my chart atm :thumbup: its looking very good i thinks

Yep dandy your chart is looking good! :happydance:

The spotting can be implantation and the bub snuggling in... I think sometimes it can just be random spotting though, I get it and linny does too so who knows :shrug:

I honestly don't mind if it's a boy or girl, as long as it's healthy. I know that sounds obvious but it's really true... but I think mines a girl :D

X x x

fingers crossed you get a healthy happy bub :) I would absolutely love a girl i think for my first one boy or girl doesnt matter but we are only having 2 so i really hope if not number 1 but number 2 is a girl (i dont know why but always wanted a girl)

Yeh I def want a girl at some point so if I get a boy will keep going! Well actually we will either way. Not sure how many we'll have actually! Maybe 2 or 3... So a boy and a girl in there would be nice!

X x x

honestly i would like my first one to be the girl...so come number 2 i dont have to constantly worry about it :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->