Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

Never- I forgot to ask what Soy is? I mean I am lactose and drink soy milk but IDK what your saying girl. LOL

Soy is a natural version of clomid, it does basically the same thing but doesn't need a prescription - but obviously you don't need it :D

x x x

tnt - soy isoflavones is known as nature's clomid. you're really only supposed to take it if you have a problem ovulating or don't, but a lot of women take it for it's known effects such as producing more eggs (twins), better egg quality, and earlier ovulation. it is taken on cycle days such as clomid as well. i took it for the egg quality, but probably also got the earlier ovulation too. if i do ovulate earlier than usual, it will actually fit better into my DH's visit :)

sparkle - see now you know he we felt. just haaaddd to get your hair did :p :rofl:

linny - this is getting a bit out of control. i'm dying over here eating my baked potato with cheese just wonderrrinngggg..

kelster - you tell her girl! :ninja:

Linny I cannot see how anything could be more important than us at this time?! :shrug:

:rofl:

x x x

I am just in shock, I wasn't even gonna test........!

Thanks you so much girls your the best :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Took me forever to download this ha ha :happydance:

Attachments

• 24052010022.jpg
    24052010022.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 8
I am just in shock, I wasn't even gonna test........!

Thanks you so much girls your the best :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Took me forever to download this ha ha :happydance:

WOW WOW WOW that is all I can say WOW WOW WOW

frigin dam fantastic Linny

OK GALS we need to get our arse in gear and make this ENTIRE THREAD FRIGIN BIG FAT :bfp:'s

aww she was doing that the whole time while we were complainin' haha, what a good sister :hugs: oh it's beautiful linny. it's so strong and positive and oh i'm sooooo happy! i hope i can be your bump buddy soon love!!! DH know yet?? oh sticky baby dust!!! :dust: i think the dust sparkle put on me was so much that it got on you too..ehe

:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:Okay my preseed just came in the mail!!!!!! What now??????? LOL

Wow Linny that is seriously BFP!!! Amazing lines :hugs:

x x x

WOW LINNY

Thats a real strong positive whoo hoo can i be your bump buddy pleeeease :blush: :hugs:

SBB- That pic is AMAZING!!!! Good thing you did test!! Sooooo exciting!!!

We all do need to get our butts in gear so we can join Linny!!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Never- I see what you mean!! Thats really cool. I will see what clomid does. Whats weird is my dr hasn't checked my ovaries or anything like the other drs do for some women. Maybe hes not concerned about me. LOL idk Im glad your sooner OV will be when your DH is there. YEAY:happydance::happydance:

Ladies i really did get my hair done lol I had it coloured and i cut my boob lenghth hair off to my jaw. I'm very sorry ladies i should of waited until the next day to test now no more picking on me i'm a pregnant lady don't you know :rofl::rofl::rofl:

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Sorry, i'm so flipping rubbish at posting pictures, me and OH are like WTF, how do we post this thing :rofl::rofl:

So I'm 12dpo, had no idea a result would come up that quick and that stong!

Yep never - OH was there when I took the test. I peed on it, came down the stairs with it in my hand while he was on the phone and then flipped it over and there was TWO lines!! I've never seen that! I was like OMG, showed him, he just hung up the phone mid converstaion :haha:

Its weird cos I feel like I'm getting ready for AF, so she better not show now!!! I only tested cos Af still wasn't here and I've gone off tea! Its bizzarre but I drink lots of it, but just didn't fancy it, i thought it was the hot weather :dohh:

Jenny renny was right about me too :rofl::rofl:

Oh and tick.......not seen lost yet, i can't wait!!!

I've never seen that

isn't it the most AMAZING thing ever to see?? but then for 2 seconds you stop and say to yourself HOLY CRAP my life has just changed, right then and there

well at least I did, hee hee hee, when my digie came up saying pregnant--- because I had NEVER EVER seen a positive PG test EVER

OHH FLUCKING BIG ARSE HUG FROM ACROSS THE POND LINNY!!

(((((((((((((((( hugs ))))))))))))))))))))))

Sparkle, I promise NO MORE teasing ya :winkwink:

SBB......Awwwww lil maca bean is looking good wahoo :hugs:!!! I'm so glad everything's ok! I must admit as I'm still spotting a little i'm a bit worried but will defo pop to GP's this week!!

Sparkle.....:happydance: yey BUMP BUDDIES!!! Would love to :hugs:

I tell ya the maca is magic :haha: Its my 12th cycle this cycle, never thought it would happen and yet its my first full month of the maca power and soy :rofl::rofl:

Linny going off tea is a big sign - the thought of it makes me feel sick!

You should do a digi it will def show ! :D

Amazing Jenny Renny was right!

x x x

oh that gives me such high hopes linny, cause i used soy this cycle and yeah, next cycle will be my 2nd month of maca and soy. so :yipee:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->