Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

I might have to try some of the gender selection techniques...for the girl for no.2 :/

i always wanted about 3 kids but OH wants 2 :/ but i guess with 2 it means there is room in the backseat for our dog too :D

Well fingers crossed you get your bfp soon and we'll see!

Night hun x x x

hey Dandy.... I would be happy with a healthy baby either way but errr hmmm I can only see myself with a boy.. LOL even my dad said that one.... :rofl:

lol maybe its me being naive...but i want the mother daughter interactions...is it as good with a son? does anyone have experience with a son and absolutely get on great with them? i grew up with a sister and my husband is one of 3 boys and seeing all the boys as completely put me off boys :( can they be angels or are they always terrors?

my mom and my brother are VERY tight...... but then again he was also the baby so that could play into it.. :rofl:

I am "tomboyish" and love sports and stuff like that.... hubby coaches football and wrestling....

but don't get me wrong I am also very girlie girl too

but all I want is a healthy baby girl or boy that frigin STICKS, it wouldn't matter to me :)

haha ok i guess you're right kelster...my sister is married to a girlie boy...not to be mean but he is a mummies boy and he listens to his mum sometimes over his wife (my sister) i think there is a time to be a son and a time to be a husband...do you follow haha aaarrrgh such mixed feelings about boys atm :(

but i should prob stop looking at other families and concentrate on raising my baby how i want to raise him/her

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::headspin::headspin::headspin::headspin::headspin::headspin::headspin::headspin::headspin::headspin:

BIG CONGRATS LINNY!!!!!

HI EVERYONE!!:wave: Hope everyone has had a great day so far!! I'm so glad to be off work. It's been one heck of a crazy day!!

morning ladies :wave: i so want to go back to sleep, hehe. still so happy for linny :hugs:

dandy - we want a boy for our first, but will be fine with either. i have a stepson and a stepdaughter so we really just want one. :shrug:

kel - DH is the oldest and a huge momma's boy. i think it's a southern thing. haha.

i hope everyone has a good day!

morning ladies :wave: i so want to go back to sleep, hehe. still so happy for linny :hugs:

dandy - we want a boy for our first, but will be fine with either. i have a stepson and a stepdaughter so we really just want one. :shrug:

kel - DH is the oldest and a huge momma's boy. i think it's a southern thing. haha.

i hope everyone has a good day!

im ready for an arvo nap...quite tired today. coolness how old are your step kids?

hey dandy - my step son will be 3 in september and my step daughter will be 5 in august :) they are like a week or two apart, two different girls for DH (yeah, go me for picking a previous ladies man - haha!)

haha nothing wrong with that..you got your OH with a built in family :) thats awesome, do you get on well with the kids?

mornin ladies. Thank u so much for ur lovely msgs, i wasn't too sure bout postin it in a ttc thread but u girls have kept me goin the last couple of months an to b honest u were the first people i wanted to tell. I've done a cb digi this morn an clear as day 'pregnant 2-3 wks' i jus can't get my head around it x x x x

hey dandy!

i have never met my step son. his mother doesn't like me, even though i've never met her. DH and i hooked up while she was still pregnant (they slept together three times - no relationship really), and i guess she blames it on me. i didn't even know she existed. :shrug: lol but my step daughter and i get along great. she's a daddy's girl, so of course, there is a little tension with who gets more time with Daddy, but i'm a step kid myself and know how to handle these situations. she's a really awesome kid!

linny - i'm so happy for you :hugs: this is such a great thing. i can't imagine how i will be when i finally get my :bfp: i bet you and DH are off the wall with excitement. keep us posted girl. when are you going to make a docs appointment?

oh silly woman :/ my brother in law knocked up a girl they have a 1 year old son together now...i think its a bit stupid myself...the whole situation that is (but im not a fan of my bro in law :nope:

glad to hear you get on with your stepdaughter :thumbup: i bet its good for her to have a stable parent (i dont know her real mothers circumstances) :) there is always time when she goes to bed for your turn :winkwink:

Aww linny I'm so happy for you :hugs: I know what you mean about getting ahead of yourself. It still hasn't sunk in for me yet. It doesn't help that the only symptom i have is very sore boobs :growlmail:

Dandybush, I have a son and we get on like a house on fire and always have. He is 17. He does his own washing and ironing and keeps his room kind of tidy. I decided that my son would respect women and do his fair share :happy dance:. I talk to him about anything and everything but i draw the line at girlfriends :do: If there's a question or advice he wants then i will answer it but i stay well away from relationships. I don't want to be the horrible interfering mother in law :blush: He has a free rain all i ask is that he tries to stay safe and lets me know if he is not coming home. Oh and that he joins us for dinner once in a while :thumbs up:
My daughter on the other hand she is 11 and OMG what a different child. I'm still working out the best way to deal with her :do: She was a lovely baby slept all the time never cried. Oh my i don't recognise the child in front of me lol
I have a daughter of 5 as well and she has been hard work from the moment she was born. She never slept and constantly cried. I'm still struggling with her now lol she has tantrums on a daily basis and is very strong willed.
I really don't mind what this baby is as long as its healthy and sticks. They are all different :hugs:

Good morning to all the maca ladies i hope you enjoy your day :hugs: xx

thanx for that sparkle :) now i feel better about having a son. I guess it depends on how they are raised and their personalities :)

Just catching up.....

Linny HUGE CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! So pleased for you on your BFP!!! Wishing you a healthy & happy 9 months.

SBB - great to see your healthy maca baby in your pic...very cute indeed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->