Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

oh well, that is a BA grill girl! my mother in law would be drooling over that, haha. they love to BBQ back home. tailgating is so much fun. we barely ever make it past that part, haha. guess what, hubby's flight leaves for germany 2nd of june. :yipee:

oh well, that is a BA grill girl! my mother in law would be drooling over that, haha. they love to BBQ back home. tailgating is so much fun. we barely ever make it past that part, haha. guess what, hubby's flight leaves for germany 2nd of june. :yipee:

HOLY CRAP GIRLFRIEND THAT IS NEXT WEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

wooooo FRIGIN hooooooooooooooooo

awesome

that that grill is sweet, it's small and it is hydrolic so the actual grill part comes up slowly when you step on the pedal.. LOL LOL

I forgot to tell you guys, it's been what 2 and a half weeks since my Sister in Law had her D&C and she texted me this morning... she asked if I bled heavy after mine... because she was still spotting until yesterday afternoon but started bleeding heavy last nite and still is... POOR THING... UGH so she is going in tonight at 6:30 for a ultrasound.... and tomorrow is her fertility spec apointment...

oh kel, your poor SIL. i have her in my prayers hun, because i'm sure she needs them right now. :hugs:

i know! he is hoping that they will let him off to see next weekend, but he doesn't know if they will or not. he will be about 2 1/2 hours from me at that point, but that's nothing compared to how far away he is now! i'm so anxious that i even have a hard time sleeping.

we have grills all over post, but nothing snazzy like yours, haha. they are just crappy ones that everyone goes around and steals.

Evening girlies!!

Just been to the doctors and all they did was take the date of my last period and tell me to book in with the midwife WTF???? Thats it??? So anyways, i booked that for next thursday. Mentioned the spotting I'd been getting and she just made a note of it :thumbup:

Oh kel I hope you get to 'tailgate' with Jeff and he DOESN'T have to work.........erm you might need to explain to me what tailgate actually is????

Wahoo Never, how exciting!! DH is coming to Germany woop woop :happydance:!!!

SBB, I never expected to feel different straight away but I do, probably in my head though!! Did you get REALLY bloated straight away, like AF is due but worse?? I can barely get my jeans on :dohh:

TTc, thanks for asking about the spotting hun. All gone for now, just keeping FX'd it stays away. Good luck with th softcups, that was gonna be my next step. I hope you master them :haha:

HOLY CRAP GIRLFRIEND THAT IS NEXT WEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

wooooo FRIGIN hooooooooooooooooo

awesome

that that grill is sweet, it's small and it is hydrolic so the actual grill part comes up slowly when you step on the pedal.. LOL LOL

I forgot to tell you guys, it's been what 2 and a half weeks since my Sister in Law had her D&C and she texted me this morning... she asked if I bled heavy after mine... because she was still spotting until yesterday afternoon but started bleeding heavy last nite and still is... POOR THING... UGH so she is going in tonight at 6:30 for a ultrasound.... and tomorrow is her fertility spec apointment...

Awww kel, your poor SIL. She's been through so much already. I hope it all goes ok for her :hugs:

i know! he is hoping that they will let him off to see next weekend, but he doesn't know if they will or not. he will be about 2 1/2 hours from me at that point, but that's nothing compared to how far away he is now! i'm so anxious that i even have a hard time sleeping

dude my ass would be driving no matter what LOL...... it must be killing you.. just think SOON hun SOON!!!!!!

SWEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTT Jeff made it by the weekend..... no OT... YIPPIE

linny, i still, TO THIS DAY, am so freaking stoked for you. every time you post about your :bfp: i feel like the day you told us you got it, haha. i'm a dork :D

i know! he is hoping that they will let him off to see next weekend, but he doesn't know if they will or not. he will be about 2 1/2 hours from me at that point, but that's nothing compared to how far away he is now! i'm so anxious that i even have a hard time sleeping

dude my ass would be driving no matter what LOL...... it must be killing you.. just think SOON hun SOON!!!!!!

SWEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTT Jeff made it by the weekend..... no OT... YIPPIE

dang, no bon jovi for me. tell jon i said hi. haha j/k. that is great news! :yipee:

yes, 2 1/2 hours is nothing for me to see my baby. you know what? everyone keeps saying stuff about pregnancy to me. my fb status was can't wait to see my baby in june so everyone thought i was pregnant. then when i was at the softball game, one of my guy co-workers said i was the next to be pregnant, and then during another briefing, another guy co-worker said i'm the next to be "knocked up." this was all today. i was like, what the heck? God, you trying to tell me something?

erm you might need to explain to me what tailgate actually is????

Linny tailgating=

In the United States, a tailgate party is a social event held on and around the open tailgate of a vehicle. Tailgating often involves consuming beverages and grilling food. Tailgate parties usually occur in the parking lots at stadiums and arenas before, and occasionally after or during, sporting events and rock concerts. People attending such a party are said to be tailgating. Many people participate even if their vehicles do not have tailgates

EWWW OOOOWWWW WEEEEEEEEEEEE :rofl:

THAT IS ALL THEY DID?? sounds like my first visit except I got an internal cervix check

pisses ya off doesn't it??? kay I guess I do have to come over and beat someone up

yes, 2 1/2 hours is nothing for me to see my baby. you know what? everyone keeps saying stuff about pregnancy to me. my fb status was can't wait to see my baby in june so everyone thought i was pregnant. then when i was at the softball game, one of my guy co-workers said i was the next to be pregnant, and then during another briefing, another guy co-worker said i'm the next to be "knocked up." this was all today. i was like, what the heck? God, you trying to tell me something

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm makes ya think HUH???

just had to :rofl: over the tailgating definition haha. in the south, you just throw in a few drunk homeless rednecks and really scary abnormally large men screaming curse words.

Never OMG it's soooo soon!! Really hope they let him off so you get to see him next weekend!! Wow it's so exciting!! :wohoo:

Kell I hope your sil is ok :( poor girl she needs a break...
please explain this tailgating?!

Yeh linny I did but then it went down a bit... I think my skinny jeans were just too tight in the first place but I lived with it before!!
I'm just wearing dresses and leggings now. I doubt I'll buy actual maternity clothes, or hardly any anyway... We'll see though!!

X x x

Lol you lot wrote so much while I was typing! Tailgaiting sounds great!

Never that's freaky surely there's got to be something in it!

X x x

hey bubba look one page back.. LOL I posted the definiton of tailgating in the US..

heres a photo of me and my friend Jess at a Toby Keith concert few years back.. see BIG TRUCK, GRILL, COOLER FULL OF BEERS, and in the parking lot at the venue LOL

people pop tents up too, we are on Saturday but not like a camping tent, like the one in the second photo in the background

https://c1.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/56/l_d86b3bca966394f964e940bce1182504.jpg

https://hphotos-snc3.fbcdn.net/hs131.snc3/17848_1325823752770_1446205417_30928665_7977108_n.jpg

Ok Ladies - I didnt get a chance to try those damn softcups....dh hurt his back at work and i had to go to the dr with him. He has alread had 1 surgery on it. He is a rugby player and will now have to miss the game this weekend. He is v. upset about that. So he has been put on bedrest. I feel so bad for him....now how the hell am I supposed to get any bding out of him tonight?????

Kel - I just love your pics and I love your def. of tailgating even more.

Linny - ugh I would be frustrated also! Well so now we have to wait till next thursday.

never - woohoo...time is ticking down...you shoudl make a ticker for the countdown for us!

sbb - ok I am going to have to try those damn things later...hopefully dh will be up to dtd tonight...maybe I can fill him full of pain killers and hope for the best......LOL

kel - please let usknow how your sil gets on tomorrow. prayers are with her!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->