Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

Kell I hope someone will take the overtime so jeff doesn't have to do it :(

Jam I'm not sure about the soy, I know it can alter your cycles depending how much you take/drink.. Maybe ask in the soy isoflavones thread? Yep maca anytime!

X x x

me NOPE no symptons babe... the tender rigth boobie like I always get though...

DANG NABBIT.....

Jeff just texted me two inmates in PESS- it NEVER FLUCKING FAILS...( I think they do it because it is a holiday weekend). and if no one takes the OT this HOLIDAY WEEKEND- people are gonna get mandatoried-- I swear if he gets hit for Saturday I WILL BE SO MAD.........................

Jam you can take Maca when ever and continue thru out your cycle...

thanks for this! :thumbup:

sbb- ok thanks for the explanation...so everytime you do your weight you have to multiply 14lbs by how many stones you are? seems like a lot...so if I do the math on you...you aer 133 lbs...wow we weigh about the same, but I am only about 5'6"!!!!

Linny - Glad to see your spotting has stopped I was just about to ask you that! hahaha...sbb beat me to it!!!

Never - Yipee on your 4 day weekend? We have one coming up next weekend, though that only mean dh will work more. He is always more busy during the holidays.

wispy - I say a couple wont hurt! I have never had a BFP so I have nothing to compare it to, but I have been keeping it to a minimum!

Kel - sorry about the horrible day...dont worry I am sweating my arse off here also.....being closer the equator and all...I am at a lovely 98 degrees right now! I almost died when I jumped in the car and saw the temperature gauge. What does Jeff do again?

Dandy - night night!

Jam - yep maca can be started anytime, but I think the soy should only be done before Ov....It is supposed to have the same estrogen effect on your body...

Linny - didnt you do soy?

Ok well here it is.....I used my softcups last night for the first time and geez I know I didnt do it right, cuz I had some minor leakage and when I got up to move around I could feel it moving.....so now I am hoping I didnt block the spermies from teh cervix. To make matters worse, my temp dropped today so I might be oving....ugh! I need DH to get home so we can try and dtd again and hopfully I will get the softcups in right. SBB you have any advice for me?

LOL moved around.. LOL I don't know if I could use them, I just like to lay down for 30 minutes or so :rofl: you poor thing JUST KEEP DOING THE DEED BUDDY!!!

Jeff is a Sheriff Officer- I just LOVE a man in uniform :)

Ttc - well no, our scales just say 9 stone 7 and that's how we do it!! Lol I never worked out how many lbs I am!

Ok I'll explain the softcup thing, but It might be long so I need my computer so it will have to be in an hour!

X x x

ok thanks sbb... I will await your explanation...cuz I am in desperate need..seriously!

kel - oh yeah a man in uniform...always sexy!

hi ladies :wave:

sbb - i can't wait for my siggy to look like yours! hehe

kel - i hope jeff doesn't get that overtime hun. i know that stuff stinks!

ttcbaby - good to hear you have a four day coming up too, i hope you enjoy it :) as for the softcups, i haven't tried them yet, but i'm very anxious too hehe

how is everyone?

never - practice first....try and get them in before you and dh dtd...because I think I should have as it might have saved some spermies!

Ttc I'll explain shortly! I have to say though I totally f**ked up the softcups this cycle and still did it! So don't worry too much...

I would have a practice now... Before :sex:
there's a website for softcups i think it's www.softcups.com and it has a little vid that shows you how to do it...

Ok I'll just write my explanation now! It's just hard to write a lot on my phone!
Ok so you need to squeeze it so it's touching in the middle. Have it nearby so you don't need to move around to get it. Lay with your bum on a pillow so nothing 'falls out'. Then 'scoop' any that have escaped and push the softcup in, bum still raised. Push it up and back... I would practice first, this time when I did it, somehow it kept going in front of my cervix which defeated the object completely! If that does happen, I inserted it the other way, so pushing it to the front first..

Once it's in, just feel and make sure it's sitting under your cervix. If it's in properly you shouldn't be able to feel it at all when you move around.

Ok I think that's it! Just make sure you read the instructions or watch that vid so you can see how it's done...

X x x

thanks sbb, I will try this...I think that is what was happening to me also, it was in front of my cervix...see my cervix kinda sits towards the back anyway, and I have a tilted uterus so I think both those things are causing problems.

I'd give it a try putting it in opposite to how you're meant to then Hun... Maybe have :sex: and just lie for 20 mins or so before you put it in... Just to make sure.
But seriously I mucked it up every time for some reason (only on this cycle, was fine before?!) I kept having to take it out and put it back in :dohh: but it was still ok :D

X x x

ok well that makes me feel better...Loulou says she has a tilted uterus and didnt put it in backwards so maybe it is just me not being to good at this...I am going to go and try to get it in now and maybe try to walk around with it to see if I feel it....brb.

I am going to go and try to get it in now and maybe try to walk around with it to see if I feel it....brb

geesh we know what she is doing now.. LOL

Never- I HOPE he doesn't get NAILED.. we have the Jovi concert on Saturday and we plan on leaving around 2pm to go taligate in the parking lot.. it is a MUST ...

he did take Mondays into Tuesday, so he would go in at midnite Monday and work til Tuesday til 4:00pm...

SSB- those things sound like a BIG TIME PITA!!! :rofl:

:rofl: okay, well now i'm hoping he gets called in. haha j/k j/k you crack me up!

hee hee hee .......

won't be the same witout him though :( he is our BBQ cook for the day... my mom bought us a fire and ice grill few years back - the frign thing is SOOO KEWL
https://www.gas-grill-review.com/images/thermos-grill-2-go-fire-and-ice-21157850.jpg
since we tailgate often.. we live DIRECTLY around the corner from Rutgers University and go to football games

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->