Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

linny, i still, TO THIS DAY, am so freaking stoked for you. every time you post about your :bfp: i feel like the day you told us you got it, haha. i'm a dork :D

Awwww thanks, you girls are the best :hugs:

Can't wait for your DH to get his butt over to you and I can be stoked for you.........:happydance::happydance:

erm you might need to explain to me what tailgate actually is????

Linny tailgating=

In the United States, a tailgate party is a social event held on and around the open tailgate of a vehicle. Tailgating often involves consuming beverages and grilling food. Tailgate parties usually occur in the parking lots at stadiums and arenas before, and occasionally after or during, sporting events and rock concerts. People attending such a party are said to be tailgating. Many people participate even if their vehicles do not have tailgates

EWWW OOOOWWWW WEEEEEEEEEEEE :rofl:

THAT IS ALL THEY DID?? sounds like my first visit except I got an internal cervix check

pisses ya off doesn't it??? kay I guess I do have to come over and beat someone up

Ooooooooh right! I get it now. I thought of tailgating as someone being up your ass when your driving, ya know, too close :rofl::rofl:

Yep kel, I think my GP needs a kick up the bum, pop over will ya :haha:

Linny tailgating=

In the United States, a tailgate party is a social event held on and around the open tailgate of a vehicle. Tailgating often involves consuming beverages and grilling food. Tailgate parties usually occur in the parking lots at stadiums and arenas before, and occasionally after or during, sporting events and rock concerts. People attending such a party are said to be tailgating. Many people participate even if their vehicles do not have tailgates

THAT IS ALL THEY DID?? sounds like my first visit except I got an internal cervix check

pisses ya off doesn't it??? kay I guess I do have to come over and beat someone up

Ooooooooh right! I get it now. I thought of tailgating as someone being up your ass when your driving, ya know, too close :rofl::rofl:

Yep kel, I think my GP needs a kick up the bum, pop over will ya :haha:

well yeah that too... right up someone's ass driving :rofl:

yep a GP arse kicking is in order...

weill def pass everyone's thoughts to my SIL... thnxs!!!!

Oh my god I'm meant to be going for lunch at my pregnant friends tomorrow with a couple of other friends, she just rang me her waters have broken!! Aaaggghhhh!!

I know she'll tell me horror stories about giving birth :haha:

X x x

Oh my god I'm meant to be going for lunch at my pregnant friends tomorrow with a couple of other friends, she just rang me her waters have broken!! Aaaggghhhh!!

X x x

REALLY???

well ya gotta do it now- birth, no turning back :haha:

Lol yeh I know!! :dohh:

I'm not really scared any more, it doesn't seem that bad!!??!!

She's not due til 9th June, I knew she'd try and get out of lunch somehow :haha:

X x x

wow she is EARLY!!!! I wish her all the luck!!!!

I am scared of birth.. we were watching something the other nite... OH YEAH I know the House Wives of NJ and they showed on of the chicks in labor and they showed the epi needle, jeff said WHAT the HELL is THAT.... cause it was VERY LARGE and I said the HAPPY NEEDLE.. LOL now you know why I am scared casue I am gonna get one of those..

I don't do pain very well... LOL

Lol me neither I'm a wimp! Yep that needle is a big f**ker!!

X x x

i know! he is hoping that they will let him off to see next weekend, but he doesn't know if they will or not. he will be about 2 1/2 hours from me at that point, but that's nothing compared to how far away he is now! i'm so anxious that i even have a hard time sleeping

dude my ass would be driving no matter what LOL...... it must be killing you.. just think SOON hun SOON!!!!!!

SWEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTT Jeff made it by the weekend..... no OT... YIPPIE

dang, no bon jovi for me. tell jon i said hi. haha j/k. that is great news! :yipee:

yes, 2 1/2 hours is nothing for me to see my baby. you know what? everyone keeps saying stuff about pregnancy to me. my fb status was can't wait to see my baby in june so everyone thought i was pregnant. then when i was at the softball game, one of my guy co-workers said i was the next to be pregnant, and then during another briefing, another guy co-worker said i'm the next to be "knocked up." this was all today. i was like, what the heck? God, you trying to tell me something?

never :happydance::happydance: you get to see your OH soon :happydance::happydance: must be getting excited..haha i think God is telling you something :haha:

Linny tailgating=

i want a tailgating party!! sounds like fun :D

X x x

whatever you do DO NOT LISTEN!! my bros gf had their son and told me all about it...i nearly passed out wasnt a pretty story :nope: i reckon you are better off just not knowing

wow she is EARLY!!!! I wish her all the luck!!!!

I am scared of birth.. we were watching something the other nite... OH YEAH I know the House Wives of NJ and they showed on of the chicks in labor and they showed the epi needle, jeff said WHAT the HELL is THAT.... cause it was VERY LARGE and I said the HAPPY NEEDLE.. LOL now you know why I am scared casue I am gonna get one of those..

I don't do pain very well... LOL

Lol me neither I'm a wimp! Yep that needle is a big f**ker!!

X x x

OMG!!! thanx im a fainter when it comes to needles so i shut my eyes and do not look at them (i figure it will hurt less if i dont know whats happening :shrug:) ...i hate needles :cry:

Lol dandy I know! I think I'll ignore it all! I've watched a program we have here called one born every minute, it's really good they put loads of cameras in a maternity ward and film it all... Some look worse than others!

X x x

i like needles, haha. i'm weird, i know :) good morning ladies :wave:

well, i used soy last cycle just to test it and i ovulated 5 days earlier than last cycle. i think i respond really well to herbs and supplements. :shrug:

ttcbaby - i always try to make a ticker for it, but it never fits. i i always use too many lines and it won't let me :(

Needles don't bother me too much as long as no one is trying to poke ME with them...hahaha!
I have stopped watching the birth shows on T.V. Most of the ones on the learning channel here all have some over dramatized, birth that seems like the woman isn't capable of giving birth without the assistance of a million gadgets and drugs and the amazing dr. that if he wasn't there the baby would never make it out..."whatever" sorry for my rant.
I think that our bodies are amazing and giving birth is such a beautiful miracle. I cry every time I am present for a birth. (I work in a women's hospital) It just totally amazes me everytime. Although yes c-sections have saved many a life and I am thankful for dr's that are knowledgable and skillful to know when it is needed but there are far too many that think that it is horrible to birth vaginally and would rather just section the poor girl and get it over with. ooops...sorry there I go again! Can you tell I have an issue with that?:rofl:

That is my biggest fear about getting a BFP....how am I going to give birth? I work in a hospital and I can't even stand the thought of giving birth there. I really try not to think about it because I don't even know if I will ever get a BFP....having a poopy night. I have lately been wondering if my eggies are like raisins and my DH's swimmers are all blocked up and the money we have spent trying to fix things is just wasted.....bleh!
Sorry girls! I sound like such a Debbie Downer...:growlmad:

I guess I just have to have faith that I am doing all I can right now and just to be patient.

yes be patient wispy and when it happens you will have an awesome dr who will help you through labour exactly how you want it:hugs:

wispy - :hugs: i know how you feel hun, really i do. i get sad sometimes because DH has two kids already so obviously the problem isn't with him. with both they weren't trying, and the girls still got pregnant. me on the other hand, two years NTNP, and 2 cycles of TTC, and still nothing. :hugs: my husband always uses the term debbiye downer, haha, it aggravates me. you aren't out this cycle yet girl, so chin up and lots of :dust:

Morning girls :wave:

Don't be sad ladies, I know it's hard I gave up so many times and was absolutely convinced it couldn't happen! But it will do I'm sure of it!

Wispy I agree I think unless there's a real reason why they can't, women should try and give birth naturally...

My friend had her baby at 5am :D

X x x

Hey girls, I have to go and get ready to go out for lunch with my friends.

Have a great day everyone! :D

Also, I just want to say - I know there's now a few of us that have got our bfps, and we're all one big happy Maca family - but I know how hard TTC is, and if it's ever annoying or upsetting anyone to hear about pregnancy stuff, please just say so. I wouldn't be offended and I'm sure the others wouldn't either, I know most of the time it's fine but we all have crappy days and I'd hate to upset someone or for them to not want to come on the thread or something. :hugs:

Hey Kell :wave: nice temp :D

x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"