Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

tick tock - I hope your brother is ok, I have heard stones can be really painful.

SBB - can you explain to me what people mean when they are talking about their weight and say that they need to lose 2 stones...how much is a stone?

Ticktock: my Mother-in-law has 3 kidneys and has a horrible time with kidney stones on the doubled up side. I hope your brother recoveries quickly.

Mandy: good luck with more maca. Hope it does the trick!

TTc: I have wondered how much a stones worth is? I probably need to lose a lot of stones...lol

Well, I am still in my 2ww and haven't broken down and peed on anything yet....resisting the urge and just chilling. On friday me and the girls from work are all going out and I volunteered to be the DD (designated driver) They all said it was too soon to be worried about having a drink and it affecting me being pregnant even if I am but I don't know it worries me. I then wonder if I have a little fertilized eggie in there if I drink could it effect the implantation process? I don't know if I am over reacting or what?

What do you guys think? Should I just have a couple of drinks and not worry about it or should I worry and just stick to my soda?

hi everyone....phew what a busy day it has been! Trying to catch up after being away!

Well Kell, adjustment or not, I like how it looks!

SBB- how are you and the maca bean doing?

dandy - charts looking good. What happened 4 dpo? Early implantation?

never - Looks like your chart did this last month too. It might just be how it is....

well nothing going on here for me. just been busy trying to get my life back in order. My softcups came in today so I might be trying them tonight. Will have to tell you girls how it is afterward....hahahaha

...:shrug: i never thought of that...prob not though :shrug:

O- la cheek-cas

had a horrible day at work, could NOT wait to leave ... but it is BLAZING ASRE HOT here today,, 93 degrees.. BLECK... lol

I guess we will see what my temps do tomorrow morning-

TTC sooo much :sex: coming up for my sweets :winkwink: nice LOL LOL

Tick- i hope your brother get better

Wispy I plan on having some beers Saturday at the Bon Jovi concert.. before I got PG the last time- I was drinking- in fact I had some the nite before I got my BFP.... a few won't hurt you.. but if you feel that maybe you just are-then take it easy

CRAP I forgot what everyone else said.... :(

oh yeah my strongest OPK was on May 18th and then I O'd two days later

:wave: SBB, Never, Linny, Sparkle, Welshie, Celtic, Delia

Hey girls!

Ok, so a stone is 14lbs, so we say 'i weigh 9stone 7lbs'
I don't know how many kilos it converts to but I **think** I'm about 60 kilos? Maybe 65? I am 9 and a half stone and I'm quite tall 5'10... Don't know if that helps at all!! I will look up the conversion tomorrow. Anyway 2 stone is quite a lot of weight to lose basically!

Wispy the drink thing is up to you, before my bfp I had a chemical, and I had a few drinks one night (not many) and also had sex in the 2ww about halfway through. I am quite sure that didn't cause my chemical but just in case I avoided both the next cycle!!

It is worth bearing in mind though that apparently bubs doesn't take what you eat drink etc or even connect to your blood supply I don't think til 26dpo...

Hey kell - glad you finally left work! I'm off to bed now maybe we can chat tomorrow? :hugs:

X x x

Hello!
I know that 1kg is 2.2lbs. We use grams and liters at work. Thanks for the stone definition. It's really interesting how things are converted in different places.

Thanks for the advice on having a drink. I am a total light weight so just smelling a wine cooler gets me tipsy....lol. I'm just going to go out with the girls and have fun and if I end up having one drink then I won't worry about it. I really don't think that I am preg this cycle because I think we totally missed my O day due to my work schedule. I'm OK with it. It gives me another month to get things in order in my house and work some more overtime.

Kel:I'm so jealous, going to see BonJovi would be so much fun. I hope you have a great time.

Dandy: Keeping fingers and toes crossed for ya!

morning ladies! :wave:

wispy - yes, DH gets here soon. i can't wait! i might get to see him 4june - 6 june depending on if he unit lets him off of lock dock or not. i won't be ovulating then, but i don't care because i get to see him! :yipee: as for the drinking, i agree with the other girls, it's totally up to you. :shrug: me, i won't drink at all, but you girls have to go through the 2ww more than i do, so it's hard for me to say.

ttcbaby - wow, i've always wondered the stone question too, haha. thanks for asking!

ticktock - sorry to hear about your brother. hopefully he is doing okay!

kel - another bon jovi show huh? what is this? your 30th? hehe..

well, last day of work before a four day weekend and off i go. you ladies enjoy your day!

wow never have a great weekend :) i love long weekends!!

thanx wispy..im very curious about what happens soon if AF shows or not :)

Morning girlies, how are we?? Missed you all last night!!

Tick.....I got my first peak CD16 and ovulated CD17, so mines pretty quick. We only :sex: up until CD16 too! Hope your bros is ok too, my step brother had kidney stones :wacko:

Never....ooh how ace that DH is coming earlier, I'm so happy for you chick :hugs:

ttc....SBB explained the stones but yeah I can only vount wait that way and have no idea about kilo's:thumbup:

Kel.....I seriously did get the cramps from 5dpo, still having them a bit. Plus we never :sex: on ovulation day. I thought i'd missed it cos we :sex: before and then we fell out the day of ovulation :dohh: :hugs:

Hows all my other maca ladies :hugs:

Hey...

Nahh Never this is my 10th I think.. hey I gots friends that are doing all 4 shows this week- Jersey girls are CRAZY for the Jersey Boys... LOL LOL

Linny PREGGO lady- how ya feeling? well my temps CERTAINLY DO NOT LOOK PROMISING NOW.. but I had said before I am perfectly fine with it..... it's too early and the MC is still fresh in my brain-- if it happens it happens- I went 18 years of not being PG so this is nothing new for me :rofl:

ok gotta get work for my gal...

BBIAM

Hey Kell :wave:

If you look at 4/5/6 dpo last cycle, this is no different. It's just your coverline is higher this month so those temps look lower. But they're almost identical!

I'm not saying it's an amazing chart, but hell we've all had them and got nothing so that doesn't matter... Just wait and see... And as you said you weren't even planning to try this month, at least your body is back on track ready for next month :hugs:

x x x

How are you feeling Linny, any symptoms yet? Has the spotting stopped?

x x x

Hi ya SBB!!!!!

yeah you're right :) I just want it back on track is all

how you feeling?

morning all :) well im off to bed now so hope everyone has a great day :D

:dust::dust: lots of fairy dust your way

Night dandy x x x

I'm good Hun, same as usual really. I'm planning doing up our house so we can sell it and move! No room for bubs here... Given I hate my neighbour anyway I can't wait! You've got a big house, and a pool, can we move in with you?! :haha:

How are you feeling hun any symptoms?

X x x

How are you feeling Linny, any symptoms yet? Has the spotting stopped?

x x x
Hey hun, i'm good thanks. Spottin seemed to stop yesterday but i still hold my breath everytime i pee. There's a couple of things ive noticed, there's the tea thing plus i don't fancy chocolate. In fact i'm findin it difficult to fancy eatin anythin though i'm not feelin sick. The other thing is i get really thirsty in a mornin which isn't like me, an a headache since tues. There prob all in my head though cos i'm still only 15dpo. How are u, have i lots to look forward to? X x

Oooh I had all those things! Thirst didn't last that long. Not fancying anything to eat is horrible because nothing appeals! I ate lots of fruit. I still don't really feel like that many things but it's def easier to eat now. The thought of tea makes me feel so sick!

I had headache too in the 2ww I think and maybe just after...

Oh yes there's much more to come! :D

I'm doing good, just the same really. I have a little energy spurt at about 3 and plan loads of stuff to do that evening, then by 5 I'm
asleep on the sofa :haha:

X x x

Ok ladies, all these BFPs are making me super excited too.

CONGRATS TO YOU ALL...

Now, what I need to know is:

Can I take my Maca as soon as I get it, or is it best to start on certain day int he cycle?

SOY: I drink Soy milk as I have a dairy intolerance, should I only drink it on ceratin days too or in what form should I be taking SOY?

Arghhh, I want a sticky BFP too!!!

me NOPE no symptons babe... the tender rigth boobie like I always get though...

DANG NABBIT.....

Jeff just texted me two inmates in PESS- it NEVER FLUCKING FAILS...( I think they do it because it is a holiday weekend). and if no one takes the OT this HOLIDAY WEEKEND- people are gonna get mandatoried-- I swear if he gets hit for Saturday I WILL BE SO MAD.........................

Jam you can take Maca when ever and continue thru out your cycle...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->