Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

yes, i heard about that and was shocked! i told my husband on yahoo and he messaged back, "what you talkin about willis!" haha. he cracks me up. poor guy has to pull guard tonight. man oh man. glad my days of guard are over. i remember being up until 11pm, going to sleep, and waking up at 1am for a 2 hour guard shift. going back to sleep and then drill sergeant wake up at 4:30. oh those days i don't miss. okay question.

CD10 i got all negative OPK's, CD11 they looked positive but i never use the line test after much looking i decided negative, CD12, negative both digi and cheapie, CD13, negative both digi and cheapie. my ovacue told me i ovulated on CD12 and i had a temp dip CD11 which just tells me o is coming (FF still hasn't confirmed.) since ovacue told me i o'ed on CD12 i thought i already had and was sad that it was too early and will mess up my O'ing during DH's visit next month. today i got lower back pain, EWCM, and decided to do my cb digi and got a smiley. does this mean my ovacue was wrong? a friend said i could get LH surges throughout my cycle, but wouldn't it be a huge coincidence to get one the day of my EWCM and back pain? especially since i haven't gotten one all cycle? would love everyones opinion please!

he messaged back, "what you talkin about willis

hmmm so did Jeff :rofl:

I am not good with charting or any of that stuff sweetie SBB is sooo good at that

Well went into work today (am doing cover hours at the nursery I used to work at) and not 1, not 2 but 3 people are preggers. One just announcing at 12 weeks, scan pictures in tow, one of the Mums was the size of a house and another co-worker aged 18 'accidently' got pregnant.

AAAAGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

why is it when ttc, theres pregnant women everywhere?!?!? And got a baby shower in a couple of weeks too :wacko:

Anyway, glad you got positive opk Never and thats its all on track for when your oh is home :thumbup:

And sbb and linny, your pregnancy news is very welcome here, gives me hope and I'm sure it does to everyone

I have no idea what ovucue is but........I would defo go with the smiley CB OPK today, esp as it coincides with your 'usual' ov signs! Body is always best I say!

I see what you mean about your temp drop CD11 but after the rise CD12, it dropped again. FF (I think) works ovulation out by three higher consecutive temps. I think it'll rise tomorrow or day after.

After my positive OPK's I would ovulate the next day but some people ovulate two days later. Its sooo frustrating isn't it. I loved my CBFM cos it was soo easy to work out.

linny - thank you hun! this helps me out a lot actually. it is true that my temp did rise after CD11 and dropped again. i didn't even think about that. i thought it just had to be three temps that were higher than my drop. :shrug: i think i am going to go with the cb digi and my body, like you said. ovacue really isn't hard to work out, but i think that when you use soy or clomid it mucks it all up because another girl using it right now with me is on clomid and hers is all confusing too. let's see what the next few days hold. :)

Well went into work today (am doing cover hours at the nursery I used to work at) and not 1, not 2 but 3 people are preggers. One just announcing at 12 weeks, scan pictures in tow, one of the Mums was the size of a house and another co-worker aged 18 'accidently' got pregnant.

AAAAGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

why is it when ttc, theres pregnant women everywhere?!?!? And got a baby shower in a couple of weeks too :wacko:

Anyway, glad you got positive opk Never and thats its all on track for when your oh is home :thumbup:

And sbb and linny, your pregnancy news is very welcome here, gives me hope and I'm sure it does to everyone

Awwww hun its a nitemare isn't it :hugs:

I lost count the amount of people who were getting pregnant and having babies the minute I decided to start trying! Everytime I went on Facebook, or bumped into someone they'd be a :baby: announcement!

All I can say is, try not to get discouraged or frustrated. I used to feel literally DESPERATE to get pregnant sometimes. You have the TWO best tools now in my opinion.......CBFM and maca :hugs:!

12mths for me but i still got there, now just FX'd it sticks :thumbup:

linny - thank you hun! this helps me out a lot actually. it is true that my temp did rise after CD11 and dropped again. i didn't even think about that. i thought it just had to be three temps that were higher than my drop. :shrug: i think i am going to go with the cb digi and my body, like you said. ovacue really isn't hard to work out, but i think that when you use soy or clomid it mucks it all up because another girl using it right now with me is on clomid and hers is all confusing too. let's see what the next few days hold. :)

I could be wrong about the temp rise thing, thats just how I read it, SBB is your girl on that :dohh:

Go with your digi and see what your temps bring in the next few days. I'll be stalking :happydance:

Also this month we only :sex: leading up to ovulation, not sure if you remember but we ended up falling out when I was actually ovulating and I still got my BFP :hugs:

Hmmm Never I must be wrong cos I looked at my own chart and had a temp drop DOH!!!! I shall still stalk and see what happens xxx

that's the thing though, if i ovulated early like my ovacue said i did then i won't get :sex: leading up to o. i would only see him the day before o and the day of o and that is if my cycle goes right back to CD16 or 17 ovulation. the pos OPK suprises me though. you think i shoud take the + OPK out of my chart or leave it? SBB, where are youuuuuuu. hehe.

No I think you should leave it in, I'm still going with your body signs aswell. Esp the EWCM, I always get that same time as a pos opk, along with cramps!

Okay soooooo assuming the CB smiley is correct and its the same next month where will you be with regards to ovulation when DH visits?

SBB HEEEEEEEEEEELP!!!!!

haha, :hugs: linny. if this is the case, with O right now or soon, i will be O'ing in the middle of DH's visit :)

I'm here I'm here!!

Sorry been to see my friends baby - she is just perfect and so tiny! I want mine :D

Never, I don't even know what ovacure is! But I would say you haven't ov'd yet from your chart... I'd expect you to ov over the next couple of days. Really you need you need to see some higher temps. Your temps after Cd11 just don't look like post ov temps... You can test it by putting in 3/4 temps for the next few days, I'd do 97.7, 97.8, 97.9 and see what it says!

I'd be willing to bet the opks and ewcm are right!

Hope that helps?!

X x x

YEY SBB!!!!!!!!!!

Oooh thats what I thought, but then looked at my chart and its all over the place, worst its ever been so I thought I was wrong :dohh:

Yey for never too :happydance: Hoping you ovulate soon hun!!

Right sleepy tonight, was at work from 7am to 6pm and now I'm pooped!!

Nighty night girls :hugs:

Hey chicks......hope your all well!!

I just wanted to echo waht SBB said earlier. Obviously I'm very early days and at this point anything could happen, heck the witch could still get me, but if I'm talking too much about pregnancy and stuff, pleeeeease let me know to SHUT UP!!!!

I know its TTC conceive thread so I don't wanna upset anyone cos like SBB said, we all have off days when pregnancy talk is NOT something you wanna deal with!

I do see us as a little family now, and I feel like were ALL in this together no matter what happens. You girls are the best and have kept me going, I'm sure we'll be heading through into June and collecting some more :bfp: on the way :hugs:

SBB.....wow thats early!! My best mate is due July 3rd!! Glad all is ok with the two of them, I bet she's on :cloud9:

Kel....you should DEFO get a discount and an apology, how annoying :growlmad:.Hope SIL is doing better today :hugs: WAHOOOOOO BON JOVI!!!!!!

Wispy....I'm soooo with you on the c section. I had a dream last night they told me I had to have one and I was crying. Would much prefer natural. I'm sorry your feeling down, I had many a month wondering the same, and then it happened. It WILL happen for all of us I'm sure of it :hugs:

Never......your :bfp: is pencilled in for July girl :happydance:

Hey dandy, how you doing?

:hi: Linny :) im good still waiting for something to happen i just realised i dont have any test kits at home :dohh: so its 10 DPO and i think i might duck out later and get a few :thumbup: just cause im curious now...what does everyone think looking at my chart? i think ill get AF this month...i dont seem to have any symptoms :wacko:

Thanks girls for all your support! I really appreciate it and hearing about SBB, Linny and Sparkle's BFP and things going on does give hope and some happiness. I like that you guys have stayed on because I can tell this is a great group. I'm not ever offended by hearing about someone else's pregnancy. I'm happy for those that God has blessed at that time with a little one.

My time will come in one way or another. I've already adopted two children and we are trying to give one more go at getting pregnant again. I'm hoping for twins!

well good luck with that wispy im sure you are giving those 2 children you adopted an excelent home (compared to what they would have had) and you will get your twins...or 1 bub soon fxed for you :flower:

wow, i just spent like 5 hours cleaning. whew!

ttc - i'm sorry that all of this is happening at once :( i agree with kel. it might be selfish to ask DH if you can do all the work, but i'm sure it's worth a shot. :shrug: i hope you catch that eggy this month! :hugs:

i cleaned my house yesterday tooo :laundry::dishes::hangwashing::D so i have the weekend free to do nothing woo...its raining here now :( OH and my dad were supposed to go out on the boat today...dont think thats gonna happen :boat:

YAY Never that is AWESOME!!!!

sorry Lin hun I gotta go, in fact wait til July.. I leave from the 10th to the 24th... 2 whole weeks.. LOL but I am gonna ask my friend to bring up her lap top ( I ain't got one :) ) I need it also to keep track on my temps... nope ain't got on Iphone either.. I am a simple gal LOL

dude...:dohh:

Night linny :hugs: I'm shattered too it's been a long day!

Dandy I'd like to see your temps go up now... It's hard to judge though as you've got no other charts for comparison :shrug: wait and see what it does over the next couple of days... Fingers crossed for your bfp!!

X x x

SBB - yay! you made me feel so much better. so i put in my + OPK on FF with the EWCM and did what you suggested i do. when doing that, it confirmed O at CD14 which is just the day that i was aiming for when using soy. this is great!!! you know, i had not even thought about the fact that my temps really aren't good post O temps. you are a life saver! :hugs: :hugs: i'm so happy now!

dandy - glad you got the cleaning out of the way like me. that was my plan too. :thumbup:

linny - oh hun you are my best PMA buddy for sure. thanks so much for all of the encouragement. :hugs:

hey ladies...yeah thanks for the recommendations....I had a talk with dh..he didnt know it was the fertile time of course cuz he asked not to know....but I told him and he said no problem we will try tonight when teh meds wear off a bit. He is on a muscle relaxer...isnt his thing a muscle????? hahahaha, not sure if we can get it to stand to attention but we will try....am I wrong....I said that to him and he kinda looked at me like I had 6 eyes. He says he doesnt think it will be a problem, I told him I woudl do all the work and get it into a softcup...Now lets hope this works and I can actually get the damn thing in!

just got off webcam with DH. it's sad but that man excites me even through webcam! :rofl: made my night! :yipee: now i'm off to bed. it's way past my bed time! good night lovelies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->