Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

quiet on here last night...:sleep:

oh i'm such a dweeb. day two of getting to talk to DH on webcam. my internet got fixed yesterday and so we're able to do so now. he started doing a strip tease in front of the camera, haha, man oh man! is it sad that i was practically drooling all over myself? he's been going to the gym for 2 to 3 hours a day while in training there, nothing else to do, and well let's just say.... :blush:

haha thats cute never :hugs: i wish my OH would work out....lol

he he I never go on web cam I don't think I'd put a sentence together either!!

I'm good hun, decorating today so we can move house!

Next scan is 3 weeks 18th June - can't wait!!

oooh 3 weeks 4 days left - how exciting!! :yipee:

x x x

:happydance: yay for your next scan

hey ladies - well didnt get to dtd yesterday...poor hubby couldnt even keep his eyes open and he was really trying...gosh those meds really did a number on him. I dont think I have Oved though, maybe I am right now but I guess I wont know that till tomorrow. I did get to dtd today though and got the damn softcup in woohoo....thanks for you help sbb your explanation helped more than the video. Anyway, I cant chat long but I wanted to stop in a say to you all....hope everyone is having a great weekend.

never - I love that avatar pic...awesome!

Ttc I'm glad you got to dtd and haven't ov'd yet! Will chart stalk tomorrow :D

X x x

good morning ladies! :hi:

dandy - it's a new thing DH started. it's an Army thing. most post have an eating facilitiy, barracks, and the gym. it's lack of option really. :shrug:

i've got to stop talking to DH on web cam. i mean, seriously! i dreamed about him last night and ended up drooling all over my pillow. i swear! :blush:

ttcbaby - thanks for the comment. it's my old dog and i 5 years ago. i miss him a lot. coming up on his one year in doggy heaven. :cry: so glad you got to DTD yesterday hun. here's to catching that eggy! :dust:

sbb - still no O for me. temp was 97.4 (coverline) today. :sigh: thinking i might O today.

Morning ladies!!!

I'm still stalking here like crazy and learning as I go along....

So, I tried to put an order through for my Maca and it take 2wks to be delivered, which will take me way over from Ov' (I think?) for me to start taking it. BUT, I will complete my order for delivery when I get back from Holiday and start them as soon as I can in the hope of making a difference next cycle (If needed).

GOOD LUCK MY LOVELIES!

Morning ladies :hi:

How are we all today?

I went wedding dress shopping with my sister yesterday and she found 'the one' she looked soooooooo gorgeous! I'm having to look ASAP for a bridemaid dress before I get any kind of bump ooops :haha:

SBB.....oh how exciting 12weeks scan in a few weeks. I'm so nervous about waiting that long I'm thinking of paying for a private scan at 8 weeks so I can see if things are developing the way they should :baby: Is that what you did?

Never......awwwww you sound so lovesick :flower: Its great that you've a webcam now, and your getting even more excited about seeing him! How cute :hugs:

TTC......so glad you managed to dtd hun! Wahoo gonna keep EVERYTHING crossed :hugs:

Kelster.....hope you had fun at Bon Jovi! So pleased for your SIL and bro! I hope you both get some good news soon :baby:

Hey dandy :hugs:

Errrr where have Sparkle and Welshie gone???? Hope your ok girls :hugs:

Hi jam :wave: damn your maca take ages to arrive!

Never damn I thought it would go up today... Still it's all ok for DH visit if it's a bit later...
You've got 3 days of +opks though so hopefully will be today :D

That's so cute you dreamed about him :D I dreamed about my ex and now I feel sick :sick: !!

X x x

Hey linny! When's your sisters wedding?

I got my scans on the nhs, because I had bleeding and one sided pains, then the first one showed swolen ovary so had the 9 week one.

But yeh if I hadn't got those I would definitely have had a private one at 8 weeks!

X x x

i love you linny :hugs:!! i agree, where the heck are sparkle and welshie? and wispy? wedding dress shopping sounds like fun and a fairy tale. DH and i got married in uniform on a break from basic training. we surprised our whole family. :rofl:

jam - i agree that is forever waiting on maca. i get mine from the states and it doesn't even take that long to get here to germany. crazy!

sbb - thanks for the help hun. i'm hoping for today. i got the sore nipples (TMI) today which is a normal occurance for o for me. i'm happy with Oing between CD14-17 so no worries.

DH gets into the same country as me June 3. same time zone. same everything. i can't even contain my excitement. it's UNREAL! :yipee: :yipee: :yipee: :yipee:

She's getting married May next year! They've been together 14yrs and just decided a couple of months ago to get married, so I'm very excited.

Oh I see!! Yeah I think I'l defo look into one, not sure I'll be able to keep sane otherwise. I think when your ttc so long you are so much more aware of WHAT can go wrong, so its hard to stay calm! Have to try though!! xxx

hey Jam, sorry your maca takes so long hun, its worth the wait though xx

i love you linny :hugs:!! i agree, where the heck are sparkle and welshie? and wispy? wedding dress shopping sounds like fun and a fairy tale. DH and i got married in uniform on a break from basic training. we surprised our whole family. :rofl:

jam - i agree that is forever waiting on maca. i get mine from the states and it doesn't even take that long to get here to germany. crazy!

sbb - thanks for the help hun. i'm hoping for today. i got the sore nipples (TMI) today which is a normal occurance for o for me. i'm happy with Oing between CD14-17 so no worries.

DH gets into the same country as me June 3. same time zone. same everything. i can't even contain my excitement. it's UNREAL! :yipee: :yipee: :yipee: :yipee:

:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

Oh me too!! I just can't wait till we can symptom spot in your 2WW :hugs:

Its funny sometimes you say things and I think oooh yeh I had that before my BFP, then have to remind myself that it's not possible yet :rofl::rofl::rofl:

i know right, haha. i said my symptoms on a thread once and a girl said, have you tested yet?? i was like, um, no, but why the hell not. does it matter that i haven't :sex:'ed? she was surprised. :shock: just goes to show a lot of the symptoms people see are really just normal occurrences.

Hi my MACA ladies how are you all doing :hugs:

Linny whoo hoo :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: so happy to see a :bfp: :hugs:

SBB ooooh so cute I love scan pictures delighted all is well for you as well :hugs:

Kel and Never how are you girls :hugs:

I'm so sorry I have been MIA such a hard two weeks nearly, I was so busy and then having issues with my health. I went back to the doctor over my results and most were very good except cholesterol and my blood sugars are high so she wants me to lose weigh which is fine, I was a bit upset as she is assuming I eat bad and that's why I'm carring weight and not able to lose any. when any research I have been doing says weight gain and being able to lose weight even though you are dieting and exercising is a symptom if high sugars and not the cause, as I could exercise all day and eat very little and not get any were. I thought it was my thyroid but looks like diabetes. so I am on a TTC break for a few months on till I can at least get cholesterol down as if I do not they will put me on Meds which I do not want at all.

I'm ok about a break though and it wont be long on till Im back on track :flower:

OOH some great symptoms of Maca my cervical mucus is back on track and oooh :blush::blush: but I have noticed that :sex: is better more intense orgasm so :happydance: MACA

:hugs: hugs to every one I missed and to any one new :hugs:

good morning ladies! :hi:

dandy - it's a new thing DH started. it's an Army thing. most post have an eating facilitiy, barracks, and the gym. it's lack of option really. :shrug:

i've got to stop talking to DH on web cam. i mean, seriously! i dreamed about him last night and ended up drooling all over my pillow. i swear! :blush:

ttcbaby - thanks for the comment. it's my old dog and i 5 years ago. i miss him a lot. coming up on his one year in doggy heaven. :cry: so glad you got to DTD yesterday hun. here's to catching that eggy! :dust:

sbb - still no O for me. temp was 97.4 (coverline) today. :sigh: thinking i might O today.

lol yeah that would turn me to the gym too haha

Morning ladies :hi:

How are we all today?

I went wedding dress shopping with my sister yesterday and she found 'the one' she looked soooooooo gorgeous! I'm having to look ASAP for a bridemaid dress before I get any kind of bump ooops :haha:

SBB.....oh how exciting 12weeks scan in a few weeks. I'm so nervous about waiting that long I'm thinking of paying for a private scan at 8 weeks so I can see if things are developing the way they should :baby: Is that what you did?

Hey dandy :hugs:

Errrr where have Sparkle and Welshie gone???? Hope your ok girls :hugs:

:hi: its awesome when you find the "one" in dresses :) my sister tried a few on too and then she found the one...its amazing, course she got married last year :) i had my wedding dress made, i found a bottom part i loved when dress trying on and a top i loved out of a magazine, so we went somewhere and i got the bottom put with the top for my own dress :D :cloud9:

I have had sore nipples for 2 weeks!! though i think they are not as sore now as they were...:shrug: normally that means AF is coming but...well its been 2 weeks...:shrug:

I'm so sorry I have been MIA such a hard two weeks nearly, I was so busy and then having issues with my health. I went back to the doctor over my results and most were very good except cholesterol and my blood sugars are high so she wants me to lose weigh which is fine, I was a bit upset as she is assuming I eat bad and that's why I'm carring weight and not able to lose any. when any research I have been doing says weight gain and being able to lose weight even though you are dieting and exercising is a symptom if high sugars and not the cause, as I could exercise all day and eat very little and not get any were. I thought it was my thyroid but looks like diabetes. so I am on a TTC break for a few months on till I can at least get cholesterol down as if I do not they will put me on Meds which I do not want at all.

I'm ok about a break though and it wont be long on till Im back on track :flower:

OOH some great symptoms of Maca my cervical mucus is back on track and oooh :blush::blush: but I have noticed that :sex: is better more intense orgasm so :happydance: MACA

:blush: haha i might have to try the maca now :blush:

sorry to hear about your health issues :hugs: hope its all controllable and you can get back on track TTC :hugs:

:flower: I know, it's a pain waiting for it as I want to be taking it like 'NOW' :haha:

I see your based in Germany then, we're almost neighbours! I'm in Czech Republic ;)

LINNY: I'm sure I'll survive the wait :cry: :haha: we've been on a TTC2 break for almost a year, so a little while longer wont do no harm - well not physically anyway hahahaha.

Celticniamh: I like the side effects your getting off the Maca, well the more Intense Orgasms anyway - I reckon a bit of that wouldn't go a miss:blush:

celtic hun, we've missed you! so sorry to hear about your health troubles :hugs: but i'm happy you are getting everything in line. you know we're here for you no matter what you need babe!

dandy - wow, 2 weeks! that would drive me INSANE. i've just had them today.

jam - wow you aren't far AT ALL. my husband is going to be in hohenfels for a month, germany. that's pretty near czech isn't it?

celtic hun, we've missed you! so sorry to hear about your health troubles :hugs: but i'm happy you are getting everything in line. you know we're here for you no matter what you need babe!

dandy - wow, 2 weeks! that would drive me INSANE. i've just had them today.

jam - wow you aren't far AT ALL. my husband is going to be in hohenfels for a month, germany. that's pretty near czech isn't it?

Ermm....I think it's close to the border roughly West or South west/ish to Czech Republic...However, my Geography is bad!! :p

I hope you'll get to spend some Quality time with him, it must be hard being away from him.

Linny whoo hoo :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: so happy to see a :bfp: :hugs:

SBB ooooh so cute I love scan pictures delighted all is well for you as well :hugs:

Kel and Never how are you girls :hugs:

Good Morning Gals!

Celtic- I soooooooooooo know the stress. I was diagnosed with Diabetes before my PCOS and i've been the same size for YEARS. I may fluctuate about 5 lbs give or take, but this is the size ive for over 10 years now. I have to be so selective with what I eat because I need to control my diabetes. and I run. ALL THE TIME- like at least 30 mins on the treadmill a day if I don't get outdoors. Not to mention, im on my feet doing surgeries 5 days a week. and i'm still the same size. So- it doesn't matter what I do. Well, recently- my GP had my wear a 02 saturation monitor overnite, and turns out that im not getting enough oxygen when i sleep ...my lowest reading was 81 % through the night. Basically- if you're not getting enough oxygen- your blood isn't getting fed. everything shuts down, including your metabolism- which in turn- keeps you from losing weight etc etc...she thinks i have sleep apnea, so im gonna have to start wearing oxygen when I sleep =( But...whatever helps, right?

I hope everyone else is doing well...

Never- you can get pretty creative with those web cams...:winkwink: I remember when DH and I weren't married yet and i was still in school- we spent 2 1/2 years doing the long distance thing- it would get pretty hot and heavy sometimes!:blush: All I gotta say is- Go Get em' girl!

It's memorial day weekend here in the states- ahhhh...its so nice just to have an extra day off.

Enjoy the rest of the weekend ladies!:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->