Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

SBB - yay! you made me feel so much better. so i put in my + OPK on FF with the EWCM and did what you suggested i do. when doing that, it confirmed O at CD14 which is just the day that i was aiming for when using soy. this is great!!! you know, i had not even thought about the fact that my temps really aren't good post O temps. you are a life saver! :hugs: :hugs: i'm so happy now!

dandy - glad you got the cleaning out of the way like me. that was my plan too. :thumbup:

linny - oh hun you are my best PMA buddy for sure. thanks so much for all of the encouragement. :hugs:

:thumbup:

hey ladies...yeah thanks for the recommendations....I had a talk with dh..he didnt know it was the fertile time of course cuz he asked not to know....but I told him and he said no problem we will try tonight when teh meds wear off a bit. He is on a muscle relaxer...isnt his thing a muscle????? hahahaha, not sure if we can get it to stand to attention but we will try....am I wrong....I said that to him and he kinda looked at me like I had 6 eyes. He says he doesnt think it will be a problem, I told him I woudl do all the work and get it into a softcup...Now lets hope this works and I can actually get the damn thing in!

haha thats funny well good luck with that

just got off webcam with DH. it's sad but that man excites me even through webcam! :rofl: made my night! :yipee: now i'm off to bed. it's way past my bed time! good night lovelies!

good night sweet dreams ;)

morning all. how is everyone doing? i got bunged up nose and sneezing all time and my brain is dead today and me temp went up ,and me chart al differnt as i put 2nd okp bak in and put normal temp in for day 13 ad other was adjusted xxx

i tested yesterday lol and ill try again today lol but now it looks like im only 7dpo not 10 as i though lol .. wat u think hun and now im sounding like a right pain lol xxx

i'm not a great chart reader hun, haha. SBB had to decipher mine yesterday :shrug: i like the big dip though, ID maybe?

ok thanks hun ,, il keep it at 7dpo but could be 10dpo lol. it all confusing lol.. and u not got long till u see ur oh now have u .. bet u cant wait and i hope u get ur bfp then hun,, xx. my brother lived out in germany for few years but that was wen they took the wall down .. xx

Morning :wave:

Never I'm glad that helped, funny your temp actually was 97.7 this morning! I think another 2 higher and it should go cd14. But if it's a day or two later that's ok right?
Glad you got to speak to dh on the webcam too :D

Mandy I agree with ff on your ov date. Maybe give it a few more days then test.. But I know you can't help yourself and you have to poas every day!!

TTC I hope last night went well :haha:

X x x

awww, thanks mandy :hugs: i might get to see him next saturday. i'm hoping and so anxious! my fertile window is right when i get to spend a week with him the end of june. i can not wait! hoping for my :bfp: :) i would keep it at 7DPO if i were you. :thumbup:

Morning :wave:

Never I'm glad that helped, funny your temp actually was 97.7 this morning! I think another 2 higher and it should go cd14. But if it's a day or two later that's ok right?
Glad you got to speak to dh on the webcam too :D

Mandy I agree with ff on your ov date. Maybe give it a few more days then test.. But I know you can't help yourself and you have to poas every day!!

TTC I hope last night went well :haha:

X x x

awww, thanks mandy :hugs: i might get to see him next saturday. i'm hoping and so anxious! my fertile window is right when i get to spend a week with him the end of june. i can not wait! hoping for my :bfp: :) i would keep it at 7DPO if i were you. :thumbup:

ty both and yes im a poas addict wish i wasnt as it drives me nuts lol ,,

gl never xxx

SBB - anything between CD14-17 for ovulation is fine for DH's visit. CD14 is what I really want because it will make my fertile window for next month 24June - 30June and my visit with DH is 23June - 30June. But, like I said. I'm fine with CD14-17, just really didn't want CD11/12. Hehe.

That's good then Never :D

At the moment I'd say it will go cd14 but need a couple of extra temps then we'll see :shrug:

That's perfect it will be right for his visit :yipee:

X x x

if my next two temps are 97.7 or above FF will confirm CD14 O. so got my FX'ed! do you think my body geared up CD11/12 to O, but then didn't? trying to figure out the big dip.

Maybe.... I'm not sure, sometime I think our temps just go up and down for no real reason! But it could have been gearing up...

Kell if you pop on this morning I hope you have an amazing time at Bon jovi!!

X x x

Morning

just got up, I never sleep this late.. LOL well I woke up at 5:50am and went back to sleep

Never it sure looks like you are gonna oooooooooooooooooooo :) I cannot wait for your babe to see you and I am being SERIOUS.................. I don't want to see you ass on here for DAYS while he is around

SBB- thanks hun- we are gonna try to make the most out of what seems like it's going to a CRAPPY WEATHER DAY today.. UGH .. nice yesterday, beautiful tomorrow but today YEAH crappy weather.... dammit.... oh well going anyways

TTC- glad hubby agreed and I sure HOPE you guys gots some lovin' in last nite :) :rofl:

Morning to all the other lovely ladies :waves:

hope everyone had a wonderful weekend..

I'll post pics from today's TAILGATING event tomorrow :) :) :)

kay I gotta get coffe on and clean this frigin mess of a house up before my brother and my sil come over

PS.............my sister in law- that was the start of her period- the heavy bleeding.......... :huh: but the fertility spec visit went well and the doc is VERY optimistic for them- since she CAN get pregnant-- I am so excited for her and my brother, I told her IT WILL HAPPEN SWEETIE

Kell that's great news about your SIL... Hope she gets lucky soon!

Hope you've had a great day looking forward to seeing some piccys!

X x x

oh i'm such a dweeb. day two of getting to talk to DH on webcam. my internet got fixed yesterday and so we're able to do so now. he started doing a strip tease in front of the camera, haha, man oh man! is it sad that i was practically drooling all over myself? he's been going to the gym for 2 to 3 hours a day while in training there, nothing else to do, and well let's just say.... :blush:

:rofl: that's so cute never!! I think it's great!

Love the new pic by the way :D

X x x

haha SBB, i'm like a third grader on web cam. all i can do is smile and giggle. it's sad! i just did it again for like a full five minutes on web cam. i don't think one normal phrase came out of my mouth. thanks, it's from 5 years ago with my old dog / best friend.

how are you doing hun? when is your next scan?

he he I never go on web cam I don't think I'd put a sentence together either!!

I'm good hun, decorating today so we can move house!

Next scan is 3 weeks 18th June - can't wait!!

oooh 3 weeks 4 days left - how exciting!! :yipee:

x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"