Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

Hey jumping in real quick :)

had a great time last nite-weather was perfect- I am sore and tired UGH LOL

soooooooo I started spotting today- onto next month

ok off to shower and go in the pool- it is BEAUTIFUL here today

Hey kell!
Glad you had fun :D

Do you normally get spotting this early?

X x x

I never spot- but I am bleeding now so she is here.. EXACTLY 5 weeks- just like last time.... but not liking my LP at only 10 days.....could be because of the MC who the hell knows

kay back to chill by the pool and have my drinkie poooooo... hmmmm, frozen strawberries, frozen peaches- V8 mango juice and coconut rum.. in a blender and because of the frozen fruit no ice needed

Sorry she got you Hun :(
maybe you actually did ovulate earlier...

That drink sounds scrummy :D

sounds like a lovely day!

X x x

hey ladies - just a quick hello as I have been running around here crazy...well here is my update.....

Got to dtd yesterday...and about an hour after had horrible cramps, I thought it was the softcup so I managed the pain for about 4 hours and then took the damn thing out....only to realize the pain was not going away but getting much much worse. so bad I jumped to my tub and took a hot bathe and some advil. Well I think that was me Oving...So not my question is to you ladies...if you look at my chart you can see my bding times. I just dont know if this last bding session was too late now....and we didnt do it for 2 days before that. UGH, I am really stressed we didnt time it right now. Do you think the pain was actual Oving or do you think the pain was after the Oving, which means I oved before I started having pain?? Sorry for all the questions but I am completely stressed!

Depends on your next 2 temps but from your chart I'd say you def ov'd yesterday...
:sex: 3 days before is great timing, perfect timing is 2 days before - but 3 is like second best! So don't feel down!

Day of ov is good as well, but generally the :spermy: need time to swim up so they say before is better...

You're def not out :D sounds like those pains were ov, I know on clomid you can feel it more...

I never spot- but I am bleeding now so she is here.. EXACTLY 5 weeks- just like last time.... but not liking my LP at only 10 days.....could be because of the MC who the hell knows

kay back to chill by the pool and have my drinkie poooooo... hmmmm, frozen strawberries, frozen peaches- V8 mango juice and coconut rum.. in a blender and because of the frozen fruit no ice needed

wow a swim just seems wrong to me...its tooo cold brrrr :)

have a good day everyone im off to work...sigh

hey ladies - just a quick hello as I have been running around here crazy...well here is my update.....

Got to dtd yesterday...and about an hour after had horrible cramps, I thought it was the softcup so I managed the pain for about 4 hours and then took the damn thing out....only to realize the pain was not going away but getting much much worse. so bad I jumped to my tub and took a hot bathe and some advil. Well I think that was me Oving...So not my question is to you ladies...if you look at my chart you can see my bding times. I just dont know if this last bding session was too late now....and we didnt do it for 2 days before that. UGH, I am really stressed we didnt time it right now. Do you think the pain was actual Oving or do you think the pain was after the Oving, which means I oved before I started having pain?? Sorry for all the questions but I am completely stressed!

Hey hun :hugs:

I have terrible ovulation pains, like a sharp pain in my side which can last hours sometimes. This month when I took the soy they were much worse so after looking at your chart i would say they were ovulation pains!

You're defo in with a chance as you've dtd before ovulation and :spermy: can live inside you for a few days! We didn't dtd when i was actually ovulating, I think it was a day or two before.

I REALLY hope you catch they eggy, hey I caught mine on my 12th and final month before I had to seek help so I'm keeping some PMA for you!!

Its such a cliche, but I really though we'd missed our chance this month too so it can happen, here 's some sticky :dust::dust:

wow a swim just seems wrong to me...its tooo cold brrrr :)

have a good day everyone im off to work...sigh

Thats so mad hearing your off to work, when ive a belly full of food and be in my bed in a couple of hours :haha:

Have a good day hun :happydance:

Hi kel, glad you had a fab day yesterday :happydance:

I'm sorry bout the :witch: hun :hugs:

Hopefully next month you'll be 100% ready to start trying :happydance:

i think it should be ttcbaby. don't stress too much (easier said than done i'm sure..) you can't change anything that has already happened so sit back and wait. :hugs: if that's the way linny got hers, i'm sure you can get yours too babe! :dust:

thanks never...you are right, I shouldnt stress...I just really wish we could have done it on thursday and friday.

i know babes, but you can't change anything now. DH always gets mad at me because i always want to change things that have already happened, :haha:, so trust me i know what you mean. he has to tell me, baby, what's done is done..all you can do is see what happens next. he drives me nuts sometimes because he's so relaxed!

totally nuts, that is why I have to freak out with you guys instead...hahaha...

i'm hoping you got that egg girly. fingers crossed those softcups worked first time around for you! :hugs:

Hi never :hi:

I think both your DH's sound sooooo chilled! My OH was of the 'tell me what we need to do and i'll do it' sort of mind, then he'd be asking me questions, what was my temp? had i started spotting?........ He was NOT chilled and that would stress me even more :haha:

I think the attitude of whats done is done is fab, wish we'd both had that :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->