Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

wispy that is awesome, good job! i wouldn't work out if the army didn't make me so much kudos to you for doing it on your own. :thumbup: i remember doing pull ups in basic, i can't even do one on my own. :haha: today we did full body work out and my quads are going to be so sore tomorrow! i try to do 100 sit ups a night but that seems to never work out. i have a PT test on july 2 and i'm hoping to max everything out and get a 300 (which is perfect..) how is your wait for AF??

TTC....You're chart is looking fine hun:hugs: Did you decide what to put down for your cm? I think I'd go with what it was most iykwim. I'm getting creamy and in abundance...kept sloping off work today for loo visits to check I hadn't started bleeding:dohh: No sign of anything thou. I guess tomorrow could be a real test as I usually always get spotting at 9dpo for the last few days of the cycle before the witch....Keeping everything crossed for us both:hugs:

Delia...how are you doing in the tww babe?....ready for saturday???:winkwink::hugs:

Wispy......where are you.....???? Hope you got a beautiful set of lines this morning:hugs:

:hugs:thanks for asking love! doing alright, I guess. trying not to think about it so much- just because no one wants to see a :bfn:
I was at the airport in Jacksonville this morning, and after I walked through the scanner, I nearly tossed my cookies:sick:...and my nippies are so ridiculously itchy I want to scratch them off. I unconsciously and ALWAYS scratching them- and i catch myself doing it.:shy: I try not to look too much into the nausea thing, because its usual for me a few days before af...but the nips?:shrug:
So im here in Texas for a few days for a wedding hubby is standing in as best man on saturday. Two days away, but its a complete circus! I'll keep you all posted though....
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:
for everyone....I'll catch up proper when I get back home.

Hey girls...

Quick hello taking cat to the vets again, she seems
a little better but won't eat or drink a thing :(

Catch up later x x x

Good morning - or afternoon. evening wherever all my maca buddies are in the world!

Wispy - hope things get sorted for you soon.

Mibebe - welcome hope you enjoy your time here and get your BFP soon.

Never - really hope you get to spend some time with your OH this month, must be so hard being apart alot of the time.

SBB - I really hope your cat picks up and gets better soon - I have a few along with the dogs and its horrible if they get poorly.

Big hi to everyone else...still trying to get the hang of remember what everyone is up to.

chello all

Delia... OMG your chart looks fantastic... and the symptons are great.. TEXAS where in TEXAS?????? I am jealous I love going to Texas

SBB---- glad kitty seems to be doing better, but no eating or drinkin, maybe just a lil bug or something

Wispy hun I am so sory about the BFN.....:hugs: but the workout- NICE- I wish my arse would get up and do that but :nope:

Never- I have said that numerous times... 100 sit ups a nite--- right my belly is the worst part of me :rofl:

I'm rockin' the beer gut :winkwink:

TTC I can't WAIT to see your temps today- mnie dropped so I am hoping for an INCREASE now

Morning, afternoon, evening Dandy :hi:

Yazzy I am right behind you, I am having a hard time following everyone- we are getting SOOO many new gals here.. but I LOVE IT!!!!

Welcome MiBebe..... hope you continue to hang with us

AJ- yep nothing to report here either really- catch that eggie- are you doing OPK as well?

:hi: to Linny, Welshie, Whit, Sparkle, Celtic

chello all

I'm rockin' the beer gut :winkwink:

Morning, afternoon, evening Dandy :hi:

Yazzy I am right behind you, I am having a hard time following everyone- we are getting SOOO many new gals here.. but I LOVE IT!!!!

:hi: to Linny, Welshie, Whit, Sparkle, Celtic

:hi::hi: morning kelster :)

dude i suck at remembering names...so i struggle to remember everyone too :) you are awesome at getting everyone in your list kel :thumbup:

im about to go lie in bed, its a cold night and i just wanna snuggle up

LOL

not only are you on a different day then us, you have fall almost winter going on there as well

I totally forgot til you said something about the chill.......

sleep tight

Hey girls :wave:

well the vet has kept brown cat :( it looks like she's licked something she shouldn't have... They are doing bloods to make sure she didn't swallow it... whatever it was :shrug:

That's quite a drop in your temp kell, lets hope for a nice rise and early ov for you now :happydance:

Delia your chart is looking fab! And your symtoms are great - fingers crossed it's going to be your bfp!

Hey to everyone else, hope you're all ok :hugs:

x x x

I figured it had to be something "Brownie".. :lol: did or ate.. keep us updated :)

yep drop.. but if you look at March's chart it is very close to being the same- I cannot count my last one- not valid enough and I have no idea when my hormone levels went back to normal.... but I always have a BIG temp dip :) so we are hoping.. Jeff asked this morning how my LINES were.. :rofl: I said HUH what, he said your lines.... he meant my OPK.. so I had to show him, he is sooo cute.. :) I LUH him .. he is VERY ready to get back in the saddle again

he's gettin it now.. he even said don't we have to have :sex: a few days before.. I was impressed

Ah jeff is so cute! :cloud9:

Yep I was going to say about the chart being v similar to march :D

Going to get brownie back at 6 :D poor baby hope she'll be ok..

X x x

Hello maca ladies. How are you all ? :hugs::hugs:

I am feeling a little worried today. I have just got home from work and thought i would talk to my maca family for some support.For the last week or so i have been feeling really awful. I have felt sick,dizzy slept the day away. My boobs have been on fire causing a few tears :cry: I have really started to feel pregnant. Today though it has all gone. I just feel normal :cry::cry: I have had quite a few MCs and they all start like this. I'm hoping that I'm just lucky this time and I'm not going to feel so ill during pregnancy but i cant shut that nagging voice up in my head. Sorry to moan :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hope everyone is enjoying there day :hugs::hugs:

OMG Kel he sounds like my dh...same thing....they ask it so innocently also! Nice dip...I am praying for a huge spike tomorrow!

SBB - oh now, I had no idea something was wrong with your cat...I hope she is ok.

Sparkle - Oh no hun....have you ever noticed that your symptoms come and go? Oh I really really hope all is ok....fxed for you. Will you be calling the dr?

she'll be ok, thanks hun :hugs:

how you feeling about your chart? shame about the little dip today, I hope it doesn't mean anything...

Sparkle I hope it's not the start of a MC :cry: could you ask for an early scan for reassurance? Poor you, you must be going crazy :hugs:

x x x

Kel: Hope you get your spike!!!

Sparkle: Prayers going out for you...praying your little one and you are healthy and growing.

TTC: Are you testing this week? How are you feeling about this month? FX and :dust:

SBB: I'm hoping your poor kittie is OK....

HI Yazzy!

Delia: FX for you!!! :dust:

Never: I don't push myself hard enough...that's why I got a trainer. I have been a mild slacker this week but feel that at least I'm doing something. I tend to gain easily and hold onto every inch...especially my giant behind...hahaha. I do lunges all over the place...even when I mow my grass...I use a push mower and have almost an acre and do lunges across the yard while pushing the mower. That will be my cardio today:) LOL!

Welsh: How are you today? Hope things are good!

Dandy: Hope you are having a great day!

Well I won't be on here the rest of today most likely. I have a babyshower to attend this evening....my friend is due July 4th. She is so cute with her baby bump! I have to go get her a gift today.
I hope everyone has a fabulous day! HUGS TO ALL!!

I know i'm not gonna remember all the names either but i hope all my Maca ladies are doing fine today.

SBB - I'm glad to hear that your cat is doing ok now

Sparkle - I REALLY hope that you're just having an easy first trimester and that your lil bean is doing ok.

Kel - Fxed for your spike, i'm not using OPKs but since my cycle is pretty regular, charting should be enough for me, i just started charting last month and i realized my O day was actually day 16 an not day 14 as i had previously thought so i think that's why catching the eggy has been evading me so far, this month's looks like it will be a mirror image of last month so Fx that i catch that eggy.

sparkle honey! are you going to visit the DR? i have my FX'ed that everything is okay with sweet bean.

sbb - i hope that your cat gets better :hugs:

kel - i'm rocking the beer gut sometimes too :thumbup:

wispy - i'm a slacker too! haha, maybe i need a personal trainer. i hate lunges. we did so much legs this morning that they felt like noodles!!!

Hi ladies,

TTC, i will give it a couple of days before i phone the doctors. I think they would probably just tell me to wait and see anyway. I haven't noticed that my symptoms have been coming and going. I am used to my pregnancies reducing me to my knees lol. I get really bad :growlmad:

Sbb, i had an early scan just over a week ago. Everything looked ok. Glad to hear your cat is going to be ok :hugs:

Wispy, thanks for the prayers. Have a lovely time at the baby shower :hugs:

AJT, thanks i hope it's just a very easy first tri aswell. Im sure if i was being very sick i would be worrying about that to lol :hugs:

Never, Thanks i will visit the doctor after the weekend if i still feel like im not pregnant. How are you feeling ? Are you any closer to knowing if you will be able to see DH ?

Hello maca ladies. How are you all ? :hugs::hugs:

I am feeling a little worried today. I have just got home from work and thought i would talk to my maca family for some support.For the last week or so i have been feeling really awful. I have felt sick,dizzy slept the day away. My boobs have been on fire causing a few tears :cry: I have really started to feel pregnant. Today though it has all gone. I just feel normal :cry::cry: I have had quite a few MCs and they all start like this. I'm hoping that I'm just lucky this time and I'm not going to feel so ill during pregnancy but i cant shut that nagging voice up in my head. Sorry to moan :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hope everyone is enjoying there day :hugs::hugs:

Awwww hun :hugs:

I think if your really worrying you should phone the GP and see if there's anyway you can get a reasurrance scan to put your mind at rest!

I'm sure everything is just fine but I can totally understand why you are so worried, it must be so hard!

I know I'm behind you a little but my symptoms started a week ago and somedays I feel worse than others, so it could be just a good day :thumbup:

Try not to worry too much and put in a phone call to GP hun, FX'd for you :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

yes, got pulled off on call this weekend so i will get to see him saturday and part of sunday, :yipee:... the dates at the end of the month aren't confirmed yet, but i still have taken leave just in case. if anything, we will get one day. not a lot, but better than nothing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->