Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

Hello ladies, Hope all are well :hugs:

:rofl: Kel, jeff sounds like my OH! Every morning when I took my temp, he'd be like 'has your temp gone up cos that means you've ovulated' He still asks if there's anymore BFP's in those words ':haha: Used to make me laugh cos usually he doesn't pay attention to anything I say!!!

Wispy.....awww how cute a baby shower. My friend is due July 3rd :cloud9:

SBB.....so sorry about your lil cat :hugs:! My sister has two and there always up to mischief. If ones ok the other is getting into bother and vice versa :dohh:

Never....any news on DH :happydance:

Del......flippin FAB symptoms, FX'd for you hun but i doubt you'l need it :hugs:

Welshie & TTC....are we still on for sunday???? Here's some extra :dust::dust::dust:

Dandy...its weird to think your in the winter time and going to bed when we get up! I always forget :dohh:

Yay Never so glad you'll get to see him this weekend! :happydance:

Sparkle sorry I forgot you'd had a scan - too confusing with so many people! Once you see bub the chances everything will be ok is really high so I am sure it's just fine... I really hope so hun :hugs:

Hey Linny and AJ and anyone else :wave:

Hey everyone else, sorry in a dash, I am bursting for a wee and want to use my doppler while my bladder is full, then I am going to have a nice bath :D

x x x

Yay :yipee: so glad you get to see Dh never!!

Hi everyone! :wave:

glad everyone is doing ok :)

^That's great! As you said it is not much but it is better than nothing at all! Have fun!!

SO glad Never you get to see the DH!!!! yippieeeeeeeee

SBB glad the kitty is okey dokey... :)

Sparkle-- oh honey :hugs: please do not worry, everything will be FINE......

AJ- that is good you have a regualr cycle... NOT me, well I am hoping I am finally getting there- LOL now that I should be getting ready to dry up soon :rofl:

:hi: Linny Boo, Wispy, Whit

:happydance: :happydance: my goodness, the first time I actually saw EWCM not A LOT but a tad lil lil chunck of it... oh boy am I happy!!!!!

kay back to work, ALMOST done for the day

I am just JAMMIN out to Nickelback... DAM I LOVE THIS GROUP

^Yeah, i'm happy cause right after coming off the pill my cycle was going haywire but it is settling down again. Fortunately i wasn't on the pill very long, just 1 year cuz i was so scared of it messing me up. Since then we've just been counting the days to know when is safe and when is not, now i'm counting days again for the opposite reason.

Was just looking at the first page, May was a good month for BFPs in this thread, hopefully this month will be even better!

Thanks to everyone for the warm welcome!
I'm enjoying reading everyone's posts, this seems like such a lively thread.

I bought a bunch of $1 pregnancy tests from the Dollar Tree LOL I am wondering if I should be buying one from Walgreen's instead. I promised myself no more pregnancy tests for a week. I have a drawer full of used ovulation and pregnancy tests. Its starting to look a little crazy LOL

sbb - yeah not feeling so great about the chart but who knows right.

sparkle - aww you must be going loopy waiting. I hope all of you symptoms return with a vengeance!

wispy - I will not test until at least sunday. Have fun at the shower

welshie - how are you doing hun, hows those symptoms?

never- that is great news! Awww....so wonderful you will get to see him again thsi weekend

Mibebe - I have heard those dollar store tests are supposed to be pretty accurate and v. sensitive so I think you are good. I wish I had one for sunday.

Does anyone know the sensitivity of the EPT pregnancy test. This is the last test I have and I am probably going to do it on Sunday.

https://www.babyhopes.com/pregnancy-test-sensitivity-comparison.html check this link out ttc

oh ok it is 25 miu...that is good even though I will be testing with it before af is due right?

from what i could find it says that a 25miu test should show up correctly at 10DPO..

"If a woman is pregnant, the amount of hCG in her system should be around 25 mIU at 10 dpo (days past ovulation), 50 mIU at 12 dpo, 100 mIU at around two weeks dpo. Blood tests can determine pregnancy as low as between 5 to 10 mIU/hCG, though with levels of 5 mIU, a conclusive determination cannot be made without risking a "false positive" (as low levels hCG can be present in the body without pregnancy). "

AJ- LOL I know what ya mean :rofl:

I bought a bunch of $1 pregnancy tests from the Dollar Tree

BIG TIME :rofl: you probably looked like me in March.. I stopped every Wednesday and bought a min of 5 each time.... they are reliable

TTC I bought 50 off Ebay (like for $17.00) back in March LOL so am I very good on tests.. LOL

oh ok thanks never. Well I guess this one will work...now I have to build up the courage to test on sunday...haha...I made a deal with myself. If my temps stay above 97.9 on day 15 I will get out of bed and test.

oh ok thanks never. Well I guess this one will work...now I have to build up the courage to test on sunday...haha...I made a deal with myself. If my temps stay above 97.9 on day 15 I will get out of bed and test.

babe you are SOO much better then me, I would be testing already :winkwink:

that sounds like a good idea girl, considering you usually get your dip at 14DPO. if you don't get that it's a good sign and then we will all be here rooting for u on sunday! :dust:

Hi Everyone:hi:

Sparkle.....I'm sending you a huge hug babe and as the others have said already I hope and pray that it's just a good day amongst the icky days:hugs: I definately get onto the gp thou after the weekend if you still feel the same. I'm sure they wouldn't mind sending you for a reassurance scan:hugs:

SBB...how is your cat now hun? Hope she is ok. Enjoy your bath babe:hugs:

TTC...How are you doing today chick? Hope that cm has fallen into one camp so it's easier to record:winkwink: I'm going to take a peek at your chart in a mo hun:hugs:

Delia....I so want you to be the 2nd :bfp: of June on Saturday before TTC & I hopefully join you on Sunday:winkwink: Hope the wedding goes ok Hun...Is Texas far for you to go?....My geography of the states is shocking I hate to admit:dohh::blush:

Kel....Aww bless Jeff:lol:....Go and catch that eggy girl:winkwink::hugs:

Dandy...Hey sugar...hope you're all cozied up:hugs:

Whit...Hope the evil ol hag bag is getting ready to leave already:hugs:

Wispy....You put me to shame girl....My gym stuff is still folded neatly in my gym bag from a couple of weeks ago....must get back to it. Any more middle of the night cravings?? Hope you had fun at the baby shower:hugs:

Linny...hey gorgeous:hugs: How are you doing today sweets? Having many adventures in your lil car? :hugs:

AJ....I echo your thoughts Hun....hopefully this month will be even better!

Never....:yipee: for the weekend chick:hugs:

TnT...where are you sweets?

MiBebe...A big welcome hun...if a lil late:dohh: Heaps of :dust: to you:hugs:

Big hugs to all those that I have not mentioned....it's not intentional:hugs:

News from here....NO SPOTTING!!!!:happydance::headspin::happydance:....:rofl:
Whether it's bfp or not this month it is a major achievement for my wonky uterus! As I said yesterday I do usually spot from 9dpo but there hasn't been even the faintest sign of any :yipee:....Chart done a lil dip this morning but nothing major.
I'm going to have to move those hpts from the bathroom cupboard tonight so I'm not tempted tomorrow morning:dohh::lol:.....POAS-Annonymous here I come:lol:

Big hugs guys and Ooooodles of Love:kiss:

yeah welshie.....looks like we both had a dip this morning! I am so happy for no spotting....I really hope this is a sign for BFP! POAS anonymous here you come!

kel - hahahaha, I just dont handle the bfn's to well...hahaha almost like not knowing and hoping is better huh? I cant seem to make up my mind which is better....lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->