Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

Lol about the garlic!!

I'd say it's fine to diet while ttc... As long ad you are getting a balanced diet and getting plenty of nutrients, protein etc I think it's great...

Hey kell :wave: got to love a vakay but I hate unpacking and having to wash everything :haha:

X x x

hey kel...I am missin ya...hurry up and get situated so we can have you back...lol

I know I hate when I come home and I am all outta whack.. LOL

I'll get back in the swing only to leave again in a month.. :lol:

SBB :hi: :friends:

gosh I feel like I haven't been here for years, I REALLY gotta get back to things.....

soooo CD10.. I can't believe I am at day 10 already... hmm hopes O day is normal again, cause this last one was ALL SCREWED up but at least I did O....

However the 1st time I MC I had one cycle and then NOTHING for 3 months.. I can't wait that long and I won't either.... started taking the progesterone cream on CD1 and will stop on day 14.. so :af: should come 14 days after I stopped

Make Sure you keep :sex: in case you ov soon! Are you using opks this cycle?

Might have to finish this convo tomorrow I'm off to sleep :D

Night all :hugs:

X x x

Actually the garlic isn't that bad, like i said i dont chew it up so if you burp or something you might taste it, same as with anything else but other than that you won't smell all garlicky. Gee, i cant remember who said their friend was using it for a UTI but are you sure she was eating it cuz some people....insert it instead, in which case you WILL smell it!

if u cut it into vitamin size pieces and just swallow though it really isn't so bad. Also if you take it daily your pee will smell all garlicky and maybe your sweat but i take it like every 2-3 days and that will usually keep the infection at bay, if that isn't enough i'll take it like 2 days in a row and then stop. Another thing to do if you're worried about the smell is take it when you're going to sleep, hopefully you wont burp in your sleep.:thumbup:

THANKS LADIES ;) I saw that there is maca in fertilaid... is anyone taking this?? if so are you taking this AND maca or this in place of maca.

anyone have pcos and take maca?? i need something to jumpstart my cycle

Hi hun! This is my second cycle taking it, its really good at helping with regulation!

:hi: ladies how is everyone ?

I'm so sorry I'm not on here much at the moment i am feeling awful and by the time i have struggled through work kids and tea i don't have the energy to even turn the computer on lol

Never :hugs::hugs::hugs: Fingers crossed everything works out for you :hugs::hugs:

Welshie, Wow another 2lbs well done you :hugs: I refuse to get on the scales :cry: all i have done is eat to keep the sickness away. In fact i lost the tv remote the other night and DH said are you sure you haven't eaten it :cry: lol.

Linny and SBB how are your little sticky buns coming along ?

Kelster, I see you there under all that laundry lol Hope this is your lucky cycle :hugs::hugs:

Mandy, How are you feeling ? any sickness yet ?

TTC, :hugs::hugs::hugs: I can't read charts but good luck lots of :dust::dust::dust: to you :hugs::hugs:

Hello to all the new maca ladies welcome :hugs: To all the maca ladies i have missed enjoy your day :hugs:

wow that was alot of reading!!

Hi ladies, just realized something i thought i'd share. For a few months now i've been taking garlic like anytime i think i might be getting a yeast infection and it keeps the infection away but i also realize that whenever i take the garlic i have more watery CM. Not quite eggwhite but definitely not creamy either. So i dunno, i wonder if garlic makes the CM more fertile?

interesting...:coffee: i love roasted garlic mmmmm

This is actually one of the things I found when looking for ways to get better CM. You're supposed to use a whole crushed clove in a glass of water around O time.. but I just couldnt see myself doing it. :haha:

:sick:

:cry: DH just told me there is a pretty good chance i will only get to see him one day at the end of the month. nothing is confirmed though, because that's the army. i really hate it girls. :( if that happens, i will have only seen DH three weeks from january until IF i get to see him in september. i'm heartbroken right now...

:cry::cry: :hugs::hugs: sorry never :( i have a friend and fiance in the army here and I know how suddenly plans can change :( praying that the plans suddenly change for the better for you

Hiya Girls:hi:

Never.....the last :hugs: I sent was a huge squidgey one...this one on the other hand is positively MAHOOOOOOSIVE:hugs: I'm sure we're all going to have sore knees from all the praying that everything goes as planned:hugs:

TTC.....Look at your chart buddy!!!:winkwink:.....Loving todays temp...hope it stays high for you tomorrow:hugs:

Wispy....You made me chuckle sweets...you're not having any symptoms but your poor dh was going out in the dead of the night to buy something chocolatey/sweet!:shock::lol:.....You know already that everything is tightly crossed for tomorrow....to the point of turning blue:winkwink::hugs:

Where is everyone else???? Hope you're all ok:hugs:

Not a huge amount of news from this end really...chart is still ok...I think:shrug: Managed to lose another 2lb today at weigh in so feeling quite pleased with myself:winkwink:

:hug:

TTC - im stalking that chart...looking forward to your next temp :)

Wispy - i agree with welsh :) my fingers are crossed for you :hugs: that was very nice of you DH btw

Im here :hi: just been working not getting on here as much as i would like

:hugs: awesome work on the weightloss welsh :) i've been trying...not very hard and ill lose about .5kg then get on the scales another day and its back..I think im at a stalemate :sad2:

whatever, we all have our own little thing to add to the forum. mine is a daily i miss DH post, yours is how good you are doing at weight loss post, kel is about something to do with the 80's.... :rofl:

:rofl:

lurking a bit still since DH just called. in the army we have contracts. mine is for 6 years and so is DH's, but he joined before i did so his should be up beginning of 2011 and mine should be up the end of 2012. if i do get pregnant, we are given the option to chapter out, which is something that i might plan on doing...but i really love my job. not more than :baby: though. we've been doing this since sept of 08. i'd say we've been together about 5 months in our 1 year and 6 month marriage. :shrug: what doesn't kill us only makes us stronger..

thats awesome that he is up soon, will he resign? I think you might chapter out once you get your BFP :)

hey guys.... gotta love coming back from a mini vakay and all the work is placed on your head... hmfpt

anyhoo

ok let me see if I can remember everything?

Welshie.. congrats on the weight loss, I REALLY need to myself but I am just not putting any effort into it

and all the other gals :wave: :wave:

gotta go do some laundry from the weekend

TTYL

Im walking kel...but thats obviously not enough effort either as im not losing anything :hissy:

i havent been away and i still have a heap of laundry...i can never get on top of it :dohh: Hope you enjoyed your hol :)

awww tick sorry you arent feeling so great...I think a visit to your gp is defo a good idea. Huge hugs hun!

wispy - oh I cant wait till tomorrow...I am feeling so good for you right now!

welshie - oh my testing buddy....woohoo on the 2 lbs...that is awesome work! I have a question...is it ok to diet while ttc? If so, what kind of dieting can be done?

well I hope all you ladies are right....I hope my temp stays up...praying for it!

[-o<

:hi: ladies how is everyone ?

I'm so sorry I'm not on here much at the moment i am feeling awful and by the time i have struggled through work kids and tea i don't have the energy to even turn the computer on lol

Welshie, Wow another 2lbs well done you :hugs: I refuse to get on the scales :cry: all i have done is eat to keep the sickness away. In fact i lost the tv remote the other night and DH said are you sure you haven't eaten it :cry: lol.

TTC, :hugs::hugs::hugs: I can't read charts but good luck lots of :dust::dust::dust: to you :hugs::hugs:

Hello to all the new maca ladies welcome :hugs: To all the maca ladies i have missed enjoy your day :hugs:

Hi sparkle :) im good sorry to hear your not feeling well :(

that remote story if funny sparkle :rofl:

jumping in QUICK to say hi......

I will write later when I get to work :)

mucho love

Hello? Hello? Hello?

Where is everybody?!

X x x

Hi everyone! Been so crazy here, we are trying to do some organization in the house.....geez my oh is a pack rat....he saves the most unecessary things....hahahahaha...anyway, just wanted to check in and see how everyone is doing.

Temp is up but I looked at the fab chart I had last month and this is exactly where my temps were at 11 dpo last month so I am not to excited. I guess if anything it is good news my body is working properly! Not having any symptoms other than the norm but that is okay......I hope everyone has a good day!

so basically if your temp is up at 14DPO then that's a good sign, because it dropped that day on your last chart. :thumbup: come on high temps!

Yep ttc let's bring on those high temps! Last month your chart had more of an upwards trend - but I see what you mean and can't blame you for not being excited...

Everything crossed for you :hugs:

X x x

DH said i can come see him this weekend. :thumbup: however, my unit has put me on call which means i can't leave this area (DH is 2 hours away) so it might be a nogo depending on if they pull me off or not. BLAH! :nope: still hoping to see him on the 29th and 30th at the end of the month too. lots of praying i'm doing here girls! i hope everyone is doing good!

:wave: Hi girls!

Still prayin for ya sweetie! Things will work out :hugs:

:hi: Girls....hope you're all having a good day:hugs:

Nothing really to report, I'm still spotting free:yipee:....Had a rise on the chart this morning....but have been having cramps all day...can't decide whether it feels like nasty pre-AF ones or trapped wind:blush::dohh::lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->