Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

never - oh I hope they find someone else to stay there this weekend and you can go see him!

welshie - whoop whoop for not spotting &&& that upward trend....lovely!

Sbb - thanks for looking...do you know anything about cm???? I have only really started getting it on clomid but have been trying to record it. Today I had some that looked like ewcm (really strecthy and clear pieces) but some that also looked lotiony (white and creamy) it was all kinda mixed in together....sorry for being graphic!..does that make sense? How do I record it on FF?

this late in the cycle..that sounds good to me! :thumbup: hopefully another girl can tell you how to record it as i'm not so great at it.

:hi: girls, just a quick hello!! Hope were all ok :hugs:

Took afternoon off work cos been feeling crappy the last two days! Off to bed in a mo so just had a quick read of the posts ive missed

Awwwww never hun :hugs::hugs: NOOOOOOOOOOO!!! There not allowed to take yours and DH's time away!!! Its all planned!! I really REALLY hope things work out where you get to see him :hugs:

Welshie.....fab news on the weight loss, your doing brill hun :hugs:

sparkle.....I hear you on the feeling crappo, all good signs though I hope :hugs:

Tick.....so sorry witchy witch caught ya! She's a real bitch. Defo make an appt with your GP even to give yourself peace of mind. FYI....my LP was 9 days on average :thumbup:

Hey SBB, Kel, Dandy, AJ, Whit, TTC, Wispy, Del.....hope your all well :hugs:

Sorry to hear you're feeling crappo Linny:hugs:....but as you say....good signs:winkwink:

:hug:

TTC....You're chart is looking fine hun:hugs: Did you decide what to put down for your cm? I think I'd go with what it was most iykwim. I'm getting creamy and in abundance...kept sloping off work today for loo visits to check I hadn't started bleeding:dohh: No sign of anything thou. I guess tomorrow could be a real test as I usually always get spotting at 9dpo for the last few days of the cycle before the witch....Keeping everything crossed for us both:hugs:

Delia...how are you doing in the tww babe?....ready for saturday???:winkwink::hugs:

Wispy......where are you.....???? Hope you got a beautiful set of lines this morning:hugs:

morning all, nothing new to report here :) hoping and praying that the vitex brings on Ov this month

Hey girls...

Our brown cat is poorly so had to take her to the emergency vet. I'm feeling v sad I hope she is ok...

Welshie your chart is looking nice - I had af pains about 7 dpo and also had a little blood so panicked and thought it was af! It wasn't though :D so hope it's a good sign for you. Lots of creamy cm is also good!

TTC I'd prob do as welshie said and record what there was most of. I don't think FF gives enough options for CM. Mine was mainly lotiony, but I also had sort of clearish slightly milky stuff with little clumpy White bits in! Then just lotiony I think. And lots of brown spotting :dohh:

X x x

hey guys!!!! what a horrible day.. UGH...... a 1hr and 30 min commute home.. BLECK and in the rain.....

sooo my OPK lines are getting darker but def not a positive yet..... whoop whoop.. LOL

but just have no energy at all............... :nope: :nope: :nope:

Never- I HOPE they get someone to cover for you :hugs:

TTC- still looking good babe... :)

Linny sorry you are not feeling up to par,.. but that's pregnancy for ya :winkwink:

Hey Whit nice to see ya around.. :)

SBB--- muh friend.. anything good to read lately??? :winkwink: how ya feeling?

OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SBB..... I am so sorry.. :hugs: I hope kitty is ok tooooooooooo

Hey Dandy :hi:

Welshie- glad no spotting for ya

Wispy--- hope all is well with you

Sparkle...... how's my other preggo friend doing tooooooooo

hmmm haven't seen Celtic around in a bit.....

crap I know I am missing peeps

Hey kell :wave:

Ooh glad your opks are getting darker :happydance:

Poor you I always feel sorry for you on Wednesdays :(

I am good hun, nope no interesting Reading lately - will keep you updated :haha:

X x x

yeah a TAD BIT -yesterday's was null, a line but really faint, today's a tad darker then yesterday's, so I am Xing everything that we get +++ soon...

I don't know WHY I only get the surge with my FMU???? weird... so I gotta remember to do it right away.. LOL

Dang I want some good reading... :rofl:

glad you are feeling good................

I always use fmu for opks! I can't hold it for long enough in the day!

Yay I hope it's soon then I get to chart stalk you again :D

Just realised it's midnight so have to get to bed!

Chat tomorrow I hope :hugs:

X x x

NITE SWEETIE :friends: talk in the am

YAY chart stalking again and this time, as you would say it, properly.. :rofl:

Well, Hello All!!! I got called into work last night so I slept all day. I tested today and BFN...but it's OK....I've got a plan and I am gonna kick my losing weight into high gear the next couple of months and I'm going to yell at my Dr to quit jacking with my thyroid meds because everytime he changes the dose it screws up my cycle....grrrrrrrr! He has changed it three times this year but I guess he is just trying to get it right and actually cares how my meds make me feel and not just about the numbers...I can't complain too much.

Welsh and TTC: FX and ToesX and anything else that will X is crossed for you guys!!!!!! :dust: :dust:

Never: Praying that your and DH visit works out...I'm so sorry!

Kel: Glad you had a great trip!

Linny: Hope you feel better soon!!!!

SBB, Dandy, Sparkle, TnT, and everyone else...hugs to you all and have a great day!!!!

I'm going to turn up my Ipod as loud as it will go and run around my neighborhood...it just stopped raining and smells amazing outside...love it!

good luck with the weightloss wispy, how much do you want to lose?

Hello everyone! This is my first post here and I have been lurking for a while. I've been TTC for almost 5 years now, on and off, and I'm more dedicated to this now. I have been taking my Maca (powder at first and now the capsules) for the past month and a half. Aunt Flow is due tomorrow and I'm hoping she's packed her bags and not coming back until February!

thanks wispy - that is a great plan...sorry for the bfn!

welsh - fxed no spotting tomorrow!!!!

sbb - thnaks I put it down as ewcm...but we will see what tomorrow brings.

Mibebe - welcome and fxed that yout get your bfp tomorrow!
night night to all my maca ladies!

Its pretty boring over here right now, just waiting on O day. i'm on CD 12 now so i expect to ovulate between day 14 an 16 so let's hope i can catch the eggy.

SBB: I just read back a few posts....Is your cat OK?

Mibebe: Welcome and :dust:

Took 1000mg of my Maca this afternoon with my prenatal vit with DHA and Omega-3.
I ran, did three sets of crunches, pull-ups (hate them), curls, sumo squats, lunges, push-ups, and leg lifts. I just have to get my snacking under control. I eat when I am bored and LOVE food.
I am aiming to lose about 30lbs. that would be my final goal. I really want to tone up too. They go hand in hand. My trainer is out of town this week so I'm on my own. I worked out yesterday and today. I am planning to do a five day workout and six days cardio. If I can stick to it for 30 days it will get easier it's mostly powering through the first two weeks that always gets me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->