Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

Hope you feel better tomorrow tick :hugs:

Brownie is extremely affectionate she is loving her cuddles - I think she's just so pleased she didn't get left at the vets! She's def on the mend and eating again :D
thanks for all your brownie love, sorry for going on about her but she's like a baby to me!

Yay for ewcm kell it's v exciting!

Welshie your chart is looking good and I'm so pleased you've got no spotting! :happydance:

TTC will stalk ya tomorrow. :winkwink:
X x x

thanks for all your brownie love, sorry for going on about her but she's like a baby to me

why are you apologizing?

PLEASE I know EXAXTLY how you feel- they are our babies..

when my doggie Kita passed 3 years ago I was a BLUBBERING MESS for WEEKS.... I loved that dog sooooo much.. I still have her BEAUTIFUL face as my background on my puter :) and I will not change it... see I get all choked up just thinking about her- I gots tears in my eyes

oh geez dont worry about that sbb....I was so attached to my furbaby when he died i still havent got the heart to get another. So I completely understand. Scary that I love him so much!

kel you are hilarious! Jeff doesnt know what is in store for him tongiht...hahaha

tick - sleep well hun! Have fun with the preseed.

:wave: morning all :coffee:

Kel - your OH sounds soo sweet :hugs:

sparkle - im sorry you were feeling so down :hugs:hopefully you were just having a good day and will feel like crap tomorrow (pregnancy symptoms i mean)

Wispy - i dont push myself at all, i walk for about 40 mins a day...but to do any more than that requires too much effort :dohh: Im soo glad its friday :happydance: we have a long weekend so i get 3 days off woo

never - :happydance::happydance:yay for getting to see your OH this weekend wooo

linny - its weird to imagine my day is happening while you are all sleeping..its a bizarre thought :)

sbb - glad brownie is on the mend, dont be sorry for talking about your baby on here :) my dog is my baby i always say he was my first born son :thumbup: prob a little OTT but i love him soo much i cry just thinking about losing him :cry:

thanks for all your brownie love, sorry for going on about her but she's like a baby to me

why are you apologizing?

PLEASE I know EXAXTLY how you feel- they are our babies..

when my doggie Kita passed 3 years ago I was a BLUBBERING MESS for WEEKS.... I loved that dog sooooo much.. I still have her BEAUTIFUL face as my background on my puter :) and I will not change it... see I get all choked up just thinking about her- I gots tears in my eyes

:hugs:

no I don't think I know what I am in store for... :rofl:

well what did the hubby get ya or is he still out on the water? dam I wish I lived closer- I just LOVE fresh fish and Jeff doesn't eat it soooo I don't eat it at home

I go NUTSO while we are in Maine- I prefer the fish over the lobster

chello Dandy!!!!

LOL so funny to see June 11th already on your chart.. :rofl: are you doing OPK's as well?

Oh tuna dont really start biting till right before dusk so he will be out until maybe 8pm but then to clean up the boat and stuff he wont be in the house till about 9. Luckily we live on the water so he just docks and walks in the house. I wish you lived closer to...hahaha...you could sit here and wait with me!!!!

Hi dandy - how are you doing today hun?

im good thanx guys :) im at work...obviously procrastinating

no kel i dont do opk's...

ttc i LOVE tuna...mmmm sashimi mostly mmmm

my most favouritist seafood is mud crab mmmm and oysters kilpatrick (small ones)

hi all, had a quick read but forgotten half of it as I am a numpty lol and still ill too so brain not working doh

Hope everything works out for you Never, from getting the time off right down to a BFP!!

Good luck to welsh and ttc! Am especially pleased to hear of no spotting welshie as its my nemesis too! Will be v exciting to get more bfps! Hope your cat feels ok soon sbb, have fun bding kell :haha:

Thinking positive thoughts for ya Sparkle x

Prob forgotten loads as soooo many of us now, but hope you're all ok x

Got my pre-seed today yey old witch as nearly left the building so can test it out soon whooop

Just gonna drink my rrl tea (no mean feat wit bad throat :nope: ) and then I'm off to bed, lots of noisy babis to look after tomorrow, night night xx

Hey Tick- you may want to change your FF link.. it takes me right to mine.. I clicked on yours and I was like OMG her chart looks just like mine :rofl:

go to sharing on the right hand side and then home page set up, you will see your URL at the top :) just so we can stalk you properly :)

WOW that late huh? fish are buggers aren't they LOL we could be sipping on some drinks right now if I was down there with you :winkwink:

Dandy what are MUD CRABS??? :rofl: never heard of them before, but then again we do live all the way on other side of the world from each other

My luggage made to Australia once but not me.. :rofl: I got stuck in Hawaii.. LOL

kay be back I gotta make turkey meatloaf for din din

oh me too dandy...but if he gets any tongiht I will not have any tomorrow because I am 12 dpo and want to be on the safe side....HOWEVER if af comes next week then its on like donkey kong.....

Thanks girls, I forget everyone else is just as crazy about their furbabies. Big :hugs: kell and ttc, I've never lost a furbaby but I know I'd be sad forever...

Hey dandy :wave:

I'm off to bed now I'm all irritable and so I need sleep!

See you all tomorrow, have lovely evenings/dinners/days!

X x x

haha kel thats funny at least your bags got this far :) um mud crabs are a type of crab...they have lots of meat and are delicious :)

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Can we resize the hug and make it HUGE?? I feel like I just want to squeeZe everyone like crazy when I come on!!

Kel- :thumbup: Operation is a go sister!! I'm in Corpus Christi- well, right outside of anway. ITS SOOOOOOOO HOT! It's dry heat- unlike Georgia.

SBB-:hugs: how is that beanie doing sweets? And about your brownie- you can talk all day about that if you want. I think the people that have my dog are getting tired of me calling to check on her :winkwink:

Sparkle :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:- sending lots of hugs and prayers your way...

Linny- how are you feeling love? Im just keeping the faith and staying hopeful :)

Welshie- Not too far from where I live- probably about a 3 hour plane ride. I'm excited for you just having come this far with no spotting!! :happydance:
Fx'd for all of us this weekend!

TTC- I know the feeling. Its not that im afraid of the :bfn: But I think that we can all relate to the excitement and anticipation leading up to :test: time- we just all hope for the best. We have such a lovely group of women on here- so deserving of the worlds best job- being a momma! I don't think people really know or appreciate that fact until they are faced with the uncertainty that we are all going through.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOk! So- I was really tempted to do a test today, but I didn't. im 12 DPO today and for as many symptoms i'm having- im trying my best not to read too much into it. Hoping the best, expecting the worst. I've been soooo sleepy. Yesterday and today- I took like- 2 hour naps. Today- I went out with my mami and papi just to window shop...my back was killing me. So much that I felt like I was getting pissy:blush: which is very uncharacteristic of me- so I had to put on my muzzle.:dohh:

Anyone of that i've missed- I hope you're all doing well :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Catch up soon!

^Your chart is looking good to me! I know i woulda pee'd on quite a few sticks by now!! Fx'd for you!!

ahh that's where you are at.. I like Dallas better.. LMAO

I am only wishing you the BESTEST this cycle girl.. your chart still looks FAB .. I wanna see EVERYONE with a flicking :bfp: on the 1st page................

you have a really GREAT time in Texas, stay hydrated, drinks LOTS of water- Las Vegas was like that when I went there.. YUCK.........

here's your BIG SQUISHES HUG

(((((((((((((((((((((((( ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Dandy kinda like King Crab? that is my ABSOLUTE FAVORITE

delia - Your chart does look great hun.....how is that heart rate going, i see you are still experiencing it?

maybe like king crab...not sure what they are haha

im going to vegas in 8 weeks :) i kinda want my BFP by then so i can surprise my family while over there then i kinda dont as im worried what it would be like to have morning sickness on the 12 hour flight to get there...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->