Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

Thanks Kell, hope I've done it right now?!

I haven't looked at the free course yet so have no idea what I'm doing but its good practice at the mo remembering to take my temp in the morning. Just on lunch break but time to go back boooooo

Bit sad as sister thinks she may have had mc, its long confusing story as didn't know she was pregnant, will ask all your advice later if thats ok :flower:

Have good day everyone x

Tick your link is right now...

Hope your sis is ok :hugs:

x x x

wispy - I hope they get your meds sorted...do you think they will give you something like provera to get af started?

Kel - yeah for temp rise!

delia - Oh I really hope you get your bfp adn that your temp goes back up tomorrow.

SBB - so happy brownie is feeling better!

Tink - oh I hope your sister is ok. Please let us know how she is doing.

afm - temp stayed at the same today but I really woudl have felt better if it went up back up. Also, my boobs arent as sore or swollen as they were a couple of days ago so i think my body is getting ready for af.....that really sucks!

Hey TTC I think your chart looks good :D Hope AF isn't going to be making an appearance...
How come your crosshairs are dotted now?

x x x

I dont know...they came out dotted this cycle. I guess because of my cm....I know I oved on that day though cuz the pain was horrible! I really wished my temp went back up today but oh well.....life must go on, I will start to prepare for my surgery now.

btw sbb how is ollie doing? will she be coming back to bnb?

Hey hun yep ollie will be back... She's been pretty quiet but think she's allowed back soon...

Will keep my fingers crossed that the witch stays well
away :hugs:

X x x

chello chickas jumping in real quick

TTC still looking good though babe....

Delia no worries babe.... a dip is a dip and I had a really good one when I was preggos

:hugs: to both you ladies

Tick.. oh I am so sorry sweetie... my 1st I didn't know I was preggos either :hugs:

ok need your EYES

https://www.babyandbump.com/ovulations-tests/348404-opks-yes-no-ugh.html#post5727383

Hey ladies, nothing much going on here, just waiting on my temps to go up, if this cycle follows the last one then i should ov in 2 more days.

Kel - June 10th looks like your last positive....welcome to the tww girlfriend!

Yep kell the opk looks good on the 10th early morning one... So yay if ov happened cd12!!

X x x

but isn't CD 12 WAY TO EARLY to O?????????????????????? little nervous about that

thanks MUCHO for your input ladies

Thanks babe.. it just seems so early considering I just finished my cycle last Friday.. I guess after my last to months O'd on CD 18 and then on the 28th...., just can't get straight

No I think that it is ok to Ov that early...I think anytime before cd10 will give you a immature egg, so you are golden hun....wohoo!

CD12 is fine Hun, don't worry! See what your temps do over the next couple of days, but keep :sex: just in case!

X x x

seriously THANKS... since I never took the time to chart anything before March- as you know I was just the WHAT EVER HAPPENS HAPPENS gal.. I am just shocked I possbily could O on CD12

again I will be disappointed if we missed the frigin thing this month but I in all honestly was REALLY looking for a July BEDAZZLE.. LOL LOL LOL

lol go july bedazzle!!! i'm hoping for a late june/early july bedazzle. sigh... wish it would hurry up and be the end of june so i can try but also don't want it to hurry up because after that it will be three or four more months til i see DH. i'm so spoiled with him in germany!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->