Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

Quick question, I know men can take maca but is it possible to just add it to his food?
He won't take like....anything even when he's sick unless it's prescribed by a doc - and sometimes not even then.
So I'm wondering if it's possible to sprinkle some in his supper without it being obvious? :)
(I have some on order, it's not arrived yet)

^Lol, you probably could but i'm thinking he might notice the unusual taste? Its not unpleasant for some though so i dunno, you could try it and see.

Quick question, I know men can take maca but is it possible to just add it to his food?
He won't take like....anything even when he's sick unless it's prescribed by a doc - and sometimes not even then.
So I'm wondering if it's possible to sprinkle some in his supper without it being obvious? :)
(I have some on order, it's not arrived yet)

Honestly, It makes a chocolate milkshake taste like a malted milkshake. Just tell him you added malt :D :muaha:

:wave: for everyone. I'm not very talkative lately! Sorry.. but it seems like you girls have that under control so I just sit back and watch you all! :rofl:

Kel you crack me up! :)

ticktock-we're on the same cd :D

Welshie- Yay for no spotting! I'm so relieved for you! :happydance:

Going to be a lonely night. Hubby's first day of new job I'm pretty sure they are keeping him tonight but not sure how long for. I've got plenty to do just don't want to.. :haha:

Thank you ladies, when it gets here - I might just see about slipping it in ....maybe into a beer :)

^Yeah, it's definitely better to put it in liquid if you can, may not work so well in food but in liquid you should be good.

AJ- LOL I know what ya mean :rofl:

I bought a bunch of $1 pregnancy tests from the Dollar Tree

BIG TIME :rofl: you probably looked like me in March.. I stopped every Wednesday and bought a min of 5 each time.... they are reliable

TTC I bought 50 off Ebay (like for $17.00) back in March LOL so am I very good on tests.. LOL

Wow 50! LOL That's awesome. I bought 4 on Monday and they're all used up :shrug: Oh well that's what I get LOL

I don't want to over-obsess :wacko: so I promised myself no more pregnancy tests. If AF doesn't rear her ugly head by Wednesday of next week I will buy a test. I am hoping and praying I can surprise my DH with a positive test for Father's day. We shall see

If i bought 50 all at once i'd poas like hourly! I'm just kinda obsessive like that so because of that i cant buy a test until the day i'm ready to test, if i buy it before that i'm not gonna wait, i'm gonna use it for sure.

Maca is realllyyy hard to blend.. You really need to put whatever it is into a blender.. I don't think it will work with beer! Even when I make hot tea and put it in I have to stir and stir.. and it STILL clumps to the bottom.

Well today I have AF cramps and I am bloated like a cow....Hey and I'm only a week late getting started on an already 30 day cycle...so that makes it a 37 day cycle....gggrrrrrr! I am going to give my Dr and earfull when I go to get my bloodwork done next week. So, sick and tired of them changing my thyroid med dosage. Oh, well...not a whole lot I can do about it that I haven't already done. I keep tryint to ask my DH to go and get his SA done but he is procrastinating. If it's bad then I'm not sure what road we will take after that.
The babyshower was fun...we just sat and ate dinner at a Mexican place and she opened presents and we drank margaritas...except for the preggers ones of course:) I really needed a margarita today!

Whit - maybe you need to mix it out a little before adding anything else, i find that with stuff that is really hard to mix, if you mix it with a lil water first and get it all creamy and then add liquid to it gradually you get a smooth texture. If you pour the liquid in first and then add the powder then you get massive clumping, not sure if it's the same with Maca cuz right now i take the capsules.

Maybe I will try that next time I use it in tea, thanks. I know it helps when I mix it with splenda first.

good morning ladies :hi: i just wanted to thank you all for being so supportive. it's not easy sometimes and you all are always there to list. i really do appreciate it! :hugs:

delia - your chart looks freaking amazing girl! so proud you have held out this long. lots and lots of :dust: to you mami!

sbb - i'm with these ladies. my pets are like my kids too, so feel free to post anything you want about brownie! hope brownie okay :hugs:

got the same temp today, and for the past 3 days. checked my therm last night and it read 98.3 so it's working..my temp is just being weird. oh well, no biggie. :shrug: just waiting for it to drop!

i hope everyone has a great day. i can't wait to see DH tomorrow! :yipee:

:dohh: Forgive my bad manners- :hi: Welcome to all our new friends!!!

I've just returned from my MIL's house- Carne Guisada, rice, beans, FRESH guacamole, home made tortillas.....after I ate, I wanted to to straight to bed! I'm just happy that DH was finally able to be with his family and all his siblings under one roof!

Kel- I'd rather be in Dallas too! Not much in Corpus...It's all Oil refineries and stuff..

TTC- Yes I still have them! I actually have an appt with my GP when I get back, so if there is a :bfp: for me this weekend- she will have to refer me to cardiology to get it looked at. It doesn't bother me, but as a nurse, I KNOW it isn't good to have those palpitations - they just happen sporadically - last a few minutes- then it goes away.

Never- :hugs:pretty excited for you , you get to see your hubby lovey again this weekend. Hopefully your plans for the end of the month work out too! I know its gotta be so hard to be apart for such long periods of time and while trying to start a family at that....but keep the faith! It will all sort itself out!

G'nite gals!

Delia: That sounds delicious...what is carne guisada? That was the special tonight at the place I ate dinner and I wasn't sure what it was I have had carne asada but not guisada. I absolutely love homemade tortillas.....heaven..yummmm!

Well the DH went and bought me a coconut cake and a diet pepsi tonight...I was sad and he wanted me to smile. If he keeps trying to make me happy I will end up as big as a house.

Morning ladies.........

wispy hun I am so sorry you feel like ca ca :hugs: but UNTIL she shows ( I HOPE NOT) you are def NOT out.. I had bad cramps when I found out I was preggos.. it scared me

Delia- that was so nice your hubby got to be with his family.....dang girl :test: already LOL

Never I am jilled to the gills with excitment for you.........:yipee: :yipee: :yipee: you guys have GREAT time :winkwink: heee heee heeee

Mibebe and AJ.. I bought the 50 back in March of this year thinking it was gonna be a LONG process to get pregnant since it has been 19 years already- so I figured I would stock up..... but I did get the :bfp: that month only to MC in April so I am glad I have them still because I will be a POAS-oholic at the end of June .. :rofl:

chello to tjhe ladies that haven't checked in yet :hi:

SBB how is Brownie????

ps TEMP RISE......... :yipee: :yipee: :yipee: haven't checked my OPK yet still in the bathroom and well errrr umm Jeff is in there now--- I'LL WAIT.. lol

it's a negative..... it's weird I THINK I have a positive from yesterday but i am not sure.....golly oh willacurs.. I'll take a pic and you'll have to let me know ok :winkwink:

Hey girls :wave:

Well thank you all for asking, brownie has been back to the vet this morning, they literally looked in her mouth and that was it! But she's much better, almost back to normal. She's so funny after the vets she just rolls around on the carpet purring - I think she's just soooo pleased to be home!!

Never that's weird about your temps, but it looks like you only have a 2dp thermometer? So really they are probably slightly varied, anything from 97.95 to 98.04 maybe? But still even then they're so close! But looking at your other charts you don't get a huge below coverline drop like others do... And AF usually comes at 15dpo... So couple more days yet! That's good isn't it though? Means you won't have AF when you see Hubby?? :yipee:
It's great your charts seem so regular and have a great pattern. I CANNOT WAIT to stalk next cycle :happydance:

Delia - hope you are having a great time and really hoping for a :bfp: for you. Your symptoms do sound great, but I know it's hard when everyone is soooo convinced, and you need to keep a level head just in case bloody AF shows - don't want you being too disappointed. But still, everything crossed for you! :D

Wispy I'm sorry you've got AF pains :hugs: I hope it's not AF and it's just a little beanie snuggling in!!

Kell - Morning :wave: :hugs: Weird about the -OPK, but don't worry too much. March cycle you only had a +ve on the day of ov. Your chart is looking v similar to that one. I think hold your wee and do another one later!

Morning to everyone else!

Welshie where are you hun?

x x x

Good morning Beautifuls! Well- my temp has taken a downward dive this morning!:pop: hence...that has me feeling a little deflated so im gonna see what happens tomorrow :shrug:

oh no delia :( I hope it doesn't mean anything :hugs:

x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"