Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

Also hun, you said must be organic but the tablet form on creative-nature dont say organic but the power is ?

Had a look at amazon and have the brand Swanson.. anyone tried these?

xx

Hi, I ordered this brand 3 weeks (From Amazon.co.uk) ago and I'm still waiting for them to arrive so i can start taking them...... So, when I get them, I'll let you know.xx

Yeh I know hun I meant to ask if you'd adjusted it....

Woohoo I think that might be it!!

X x x

nope no adjustment this morning :)

I HOPE SOOOOOOOOOO I REALLY HOPE SOOOO.. I did go in and put higher temps for the next few days just to see and it will give my DOTTED CROSSHAIRS.. :( I wish it was solid but I will go with dotted :) and it will be today as O day.....

it is truly too bad you guys don't have a vitamin shop around.. if I run out the store is 10 minutes away.. and they carry just about EVERYTHING.....

We do have a vit shop called holland and Barrett but it's crap and it doesn't sell maca :(

I noticed you got some :sex: yesterday too kell :happydance:

Well let's all pray for a temp rise tomorrow then in a couple of days we can see why you're not getting solid crosshairs and fix that :D

X x x

I noticed you got some yesterday too kell

umm nope darling.. that would be tonight.. :rofl: he was working til 10:30 last night

so I told him we gotta get it in one more time JUST IN CASE.. he tells me you keep telling me this is it... I said well better safe then sorry my luv.. you want a child right??? this is what has to be done.... :rofl:

Hey Guys I am new to the Maca circle 3 days taking it so far. I have very irregular periods and my doctor have not properly diagonsised me, just says that I dont ovulate, I am sure I have PCOS I know it. Anyhow another lovely lady from the Vitex circle mentioned Maca Root I rushed off and got some and started right away! Am I desperate or what...I am trying the natural route, although I have had to use prometruim to trigger periods in the past after 2 months of none. So I tried vitext it worked for a while then stopped , then fertilaid no results ( but I was only taking those for 2 months and stopped on my second bottle) So maybe Maca Root will make a difference, I am getting so discoruaged all of my family and friends are getting preggo with no issues at all :(

Thanks for listening ladies!

Hi Catwoman, its nice to see you in here!

Linny my temp is the same today, still high so I'm keeping my fx'd.

Dont remember who said it but yeah, me and Dandy were real chatty, with the time difference me and Dandy are always on when the rest of you guys are sleeping so we have to man the battle stations and keep the thread going until you all wake up.:mrgreen: I'm a housewife dang it, i need company!:haha:

Morning to the rest of you ladies! I'm dog tired again, think i'm gonna go back to bed and have a nap, i am beat.

Ooooooooooh Kel!!

Thats friggin brill that the big O is finally looking likely. CD23 :sex: is excellent timing. According to my dating scan, i conceived on the monday and my temps showed ovulation on the weds :happydance:

WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOO C'mon sticky bean! Kel deserves is sooooooo much :hugs::dust::dust::dust::dust:

AJ....I'm excited here too! Temps looking good, oh stay up pleeeeease!!

Welcome Cat.....I really hope maca does the trick for you hun, I started feeling the benefits after about three weeks so very quickly :flower:

i'm at the beginning of my 24 hour duty shift watching the USA vs. Algeria. sigh, hope you girls can keep me company!

:hi: never!!

England V Slovenia is on right now BOOOOOORING!!!

Just managed to get out of the pub before it filled up with drunkards out to watch the match.

Humph I wish I'd gone off alcohol but I still fancy drinking it, but only when I'm having a 'good' day! I end up sniffing OH's beer like a mad woman.

I think there's something wrong with me :rofl:

haha, that will be the hardest thing to give up for me :haha: well usa and algeria is 0-0 so i think ours is way more boring :) hi AJ :hi:

:hi: DH went out early this morning so i'm just here watching football and hitting the refresh button, i need a life:haha:

My preggers friend went off beer at first but after about 6 mths she started craving it so she's taken to drinking non-alcoholic beer.

Its soooo funny to see her with this HUGE bump and a glass of beer in front of her just chilling ha ha

Aj hmmmm now how can you pass the day..........

TEST!!!!!!! ha ha just kidding hun!!

you know non alcoholic beer still has alcohol in it? i learned that at the bar i used to work at..https://www.treatmentsolutionsnetwork.com/blog/index.php/2009/01/23/184/

Aj hmmmm now how can you pass the day..........

TEST!!!!!!! ha ha just kidding hun!!

Lol, i dont have a choice, DH is out and we only have one car and its raining here so i'm stuck in the house, i did tell him to bring a test home later though:blush: but i'll see if i can wait until in the morning to take it with FMU.

Does it?!!!!!

That totally defeats the object. My old alcoholic boss used to drink it when he was on the wagon too!!

Oops no point in breaking it to her now she's gonna drop ANY day and she doesn't have it very much!

Probably best AJ!!

I didn't test till 12dpo but thats cos I didn't suspect I was pregnant cos I was spotting and all!!

USA just scraped on in the last minute! Wow!! I'll probably test in the morning Never.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->