Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

Thanks honey! :) :hugs:
lol, yeah it might work for that as well. It seems to be something that is overall good! I think I'm going to order some today, I figure if I do start losing weight I can just discontinue using them. No harm done right?

I wouldn't complain if I got a little muscle mass :thumbup: !

Thanks for the friend request sweetie...I just accepted:flower:

That's great news that you're joining us!:yipee:
Of course you could stop taking it hun...I haven't read any negative effects from it.

Who would of thought a turnip looking vegetable would have all these amazing benefits...:shock:

I agree if it could make me lose some tummy padding and replace it with washboard abs....I'd be addicted forever...that maybe asking too much thou:rofl:

Lol, wouldn't we all love washboard abs! :haha:

No problem, thanks for accepting!*

OMG I'm so excited about getting washboard abs just from taking a pill :happydance: It would be hilarious if that did actually happen! If it does don't tell everyone it can be our secret! :happydance:

MummyIwanabe I really hope you get some better news next time and the girls are right that maybe it was too long since BDing... Make sure you BD the day before the next test!

That's weird about the Cb Digi tests WelshRose, I have never had an error with them. You must have got a faulty batch... :dohh: get your money back!

Hi SBB:wave:

It is totally going to be our secret:rofl:

I did think it was odd as it wasn't just with one stick that it happened...nevermind the tesco ones came thru....just impatiently waiting for the temp rise:hissy::haha:

Callum is shattered bless him from his first day back at school....early bath and bed me thinks:winkwink:

How's your day been Hun?

:hug:

Yep I'm waiting for temp rise too - but I'm not convinced the lines I'm getting on the OPKs are actually positive so I don't know if I'm about to ov or not!! :shrug:
I BD'd last night but put bloody soft cup in wrong so didn't help! Need to do better tonight just incase I am ov now... :haha:
I've had a nice day working at home with my furr babies asleep on my lap - it's a tough life! I'm excited about getting my Maca tabs I want to start taking them now!! How was your day?
Check out this vid from another post today it's really interesting!

I'm going for my acupuncture consultation tomorrow so excited about that! Hopefully they can fix me and make me pregnant asap! :happydance:

Hi ladies!
I thought I would introduce myself since I have been lurking for a few days. My OH and I have been off BC since August, but no luck. He has issues with "finishing" and his sex drive, so it has been super frustrating. I put us both on Maca and am noticing changes in him already (less than a week). Keep your fingers crossed. We are both 35 so we already have the odds stacked against us! I love how supportive you all are of one another. Seems like I found the right place.
Hilary

Hey Peeps...:hugs:

Hilary...Welcome Sweetie!...Our little Maca family is growing:yipee:
That's fab news that it's having an effect on your hubby babe:thumbup: Have you noticed any changes in yourself? Do you use the capsules or the powder form? Hope it gets you that super sticky :bfp: soon. Whereabouts are you in your cycle?

SBB...Good luck at your acu consultation tomorrow hun...let us know how it goes.
What furbabies have you got?

Well my day has been pretty quiet and after half-term madness that's exactly how I needed it to be:thumbup: Well the maca energy boost obviously hasn't worked on poor DH this evening...he's :sleep: on the sofa with our furbaby on his lap....Let him recharge his batteries I say whilst I talk to you lovely ladies before dragging him to bed!:rofl:

xxx:flow:xxx

Hi Hilary yay come join our Maca Party!! My OH also has issues finishing, and infact starting, but only when he knows I'm ovulating.. So now I don't tell him! That's great that you're noticing changes already - I can't wait to get mine I hope they'll arrive tomorrow! :happydance:

WelshRose I have two beautiful burmese cats, 18 months old - we love them soooo much! What is your furbaby? There was a furbaby thread I might dig it out cos all the furbabies were so cute!! :happydance:

x x

well can i jump in?

I started taken Maca back on Jan 19th in pill form first as well as the DH.. but I changed over to the powder form, organic one.. I had heard the powder form is better but shrugs I dunno.. LOL

I have to admit the taste is not all that bad.. LOL... I mix 1 teaspoon into a water bottle and either mix it with OJ or Tang twice a day....

it really hasn't done anything for me yet, I did boost the sex drive that is for sure, I have had a few twinges and some cramping but no BFP or AF yet..and DEF no flat abs (Sorry ladies) lol

I also am taking Femaprin too just a regular my ever IRREGULAR CYCLE...

so I will keep updates coming as well

Hi Kelster!

No sorry we only want to hear stories of washboard abs here lol!! :rofl:

What's femaprin I haven't heard of that? I have irregular cycles too, and they are really long - I hate it!

Where are you in your cycle Kelster?

On a separate note: I Just found how to do all the other smileys!! I've been wondering for ages!!
:af::bfn::sex::spermy::flow::witch::bfp::test::dust::bodyb::huh::sad2::mamafy::laugh2::hi::dance::muaha::awww::rofl::bike::boat::plane::munch::shy::hissy::devil::headspin:

Ha ha I think I may have gone overboard?! It was really obvious too lol!

THANKS FOR THE WELCOME!!!!! been lurking for about 2 months but finally posted

REALLY LONG,, HA.. right now day 90,, yep day 90. this unfortunately is nothing "new" for me.... extremely frustrating but I am waiting for only 1 more week and it's off the GYN for meds to to start her...

Femaprin is another herb to help regulate the cycles.... I have been reading a lot on the internet for a natural ways to induce AF instead of BC because I don't want to take it..

but yeah DEF NO FLAT ABS while on Maca.. LOL LOL sorry

Yeh I lurked for a while before I posted - it's nice to speak to people who know what you're going through and don't mind a lot of TMI lol!

Wow your cycles are long. I thought mine were bad, 65, 59 & 44 days... but 90 is so long, you must be so frustrated.
Do you have any idea of the cause? :shrug:

I truly think PCOS but no complete DX yet, I have A LOT of the symptons... my thyroid is fine though...OB wanted to put me on BC and I said NO WAY and he said ok we'll just go with the way it has been going...

this cycle is LONG which is not my "normal" cycle it's usually between 40 and 60 days... I dunno if it because of the MC I had back in Oct... I m/c on Oct 13th got AF Nov 22 and nothing since.... GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR but I am also getting up in age (40 this year)

we just never thought I could get preggos so we just lived our lives and have been happy...we never truly TRIED but now I really want to be a mommy

I think I have PCOS too which causes my long cycles... but also no proper diagnosis yet. :shrug:

sorry to hear about your MC :hugs: I guess you at least know you can get pregnant... Hope it will happen again for you soon x x x

I think I'm going to join you ladies on the Maca!
I think I'm out again this month already :(
I live miles away from OH at the moment while my house sells and normally just see him at the weekends (which as you can imagine makes TTc a bit difficult) but this past week was half-term school hols here in the UK so we were together all weekend which was amazing. We BD every day! So I thought if any month it was going to happen it would be this one. I am anywhere between 3DPO and 8DPO (not totally sure when I ov-ed) but am already feeling snappy and all the usual AF symptoms :(
I have a short luteal phase and have been taking Vit B6 which last month made my luteal phase a record 15 days!! But I can feel the witch on her way so I feel down about it. I am 37 too which isnt helping I'm sure.
So now I will try Maca I think.
Which is the best one to get in the UK, ladies? And what strength per day are you all taking?
xxxxxx

I think I have PCOS too which causes my long cycles... but also no proper diagnosis yet. :shrug:

sorry to hear about your MC :hugs: I guess you at least know you can get pregnant... Hope it will happen again for you soon x x x

I sure hope I sure hope so..:hugs:.. :thumbup: :thumbup:

BTW I be-friended you... I want to send you something :winkwink:

I live miles away from OH at the moment while my house sells and normally just see him at the weekends (which as you can imagine makes TTc a bit difficult) but this past week was half-term school hols here in the UK so we were together all weekend which was amazing. We BD every day! So I thought if any month it was going to happen it would be this one. I am anywhere between 3DPO and 8DPO (not totally sure when I ov-ed) but am already feeling snappy and all the usual AF symptoms :(
I have a short luteal phase and have been taking Vit B6 which last month made my luteal phase a record 15 days!! But I can feel the witch on her way so I feel down about it. I am 37 too which isnt helping I'm sure.
Which is the best one to get in the UK, ladies? And what strength per day are you all taking?
xxxxxx

I purchase the Navitas Naturals' Powder form it really isn't THAT BAD I swear, just make sure you really mix it well with something a lot of peeps use it in smoothies

it does have a gritty potato kinda of texture taste though :winkwink:

xxxxxx

hi sky rocket! Welcome to the maca party! If you look back in the thread welshrose posted the website, can't remember but it's maybe creative something... I've ordered mine from there and just waiting...
Must be tough ttc when you're so far apart... Good news about getting your LP up though! I had opposite problem, 2 of my cycles I had 36day luteal phase! Last cycle was 14 so I'm hoping it's not going to be a problem again...

X x x

I sure hope I sure hope so..:hugs:.. :thumbup: :thumbup:

BTW I be-friended you... I want to send you something :winkwink:

Lol what is it?! I didn't have a friend request so just sent you one (I think! I'm a bit new to the friend request thing!)
have to go to sleep now, have acu appt in morning! Catch up tomorrow x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->