Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

I am on day 8 of a 25 day cycle, I should O any day now. I am not temping, but using the OPK sticks instead. DH and I are both taking the pills. We are both taking 1000mgs. There is no way I could get him to swallow gross powders, not a chance. It is challenging to get him to take the pills. But they are doing something! We were walking out of an appt this morning and he says to me "What are you feeding me?" out of the blue. His "soldier" was standing at attention, this never happens randomly. Pretty exciting. I haven't noticed a surge in energy for either of us. But I have a stomach bug so who can tell? Thanks for the warm welcome all. I am excited to find other people on the same journey. Hopefully I can get DH to BD with me and finish at the right time!

Hilary

Morning...Lil Maca Family:winkwink:

Aww Big welcomes Kelster and SkyRocket:hi: It's fab to check the thread out and find new faces have joined us:hugs: Wishing you both heaps of :dust: for a bfp soon!

SBB...You crack me up chick!:rofl:....and can I just add....:flasher::haha:....can't ever imagine using it in a post but it always makes :laugh2:
How did the acu consultation go?

MummyIwanabe....Hope you're ok sweetie...did you manage to get an appointment with your new doc?

Bella....How are you today sweets?...will check on your thread in a mo:hugs:

Hilary...Hope that stomach bug has gone and you're feeling better hun:hugs: Sorry remind me hun...how long have you been taking Maca?

Holly...Where are you Lovely?

I've just realised SkyRocket....we could be the same dpo....I got my crosshairs this morning...:happydance::headspin::happydance:....the last time I had those was on the 12th Oct:shock:

When is everyone testing? I'm going to try and hang out until March 5th.
I was originally supposed to be going for my ultrasound scan on that day but I've just rearranged it as the :witch: could be due a couple of days beforehand...and if we do get lucky...there's no point going when they wouldn't be able to see the lil bud is there??:winkwink: I'm going now on the 26th March....and fingers crossed will be 6+6:winkwink:....I think that's the definition of PMA for you :rofl:

Right then girls I've rambled enough...hope you're all ok....catch you later:hugs: xxx

Good morning WelshRose... :wave: thanks for the welcome :thumbup:

I think I am gonna like it around these parts.... :winkwink:

Oops, I replied in my thread luv! :flower:

Thanks for being concerned :hugs: Hope you're having an good day!

SBB...You crack me up chick!:rofl:....and can I just add....:flasher::haha:....can't ever imagine using it in a post but it always makes :laugh2:

Ha ha that made me lol!! I'm gonna try and get it in a post somewhere!!

I don't know yet when I'm gonna :test: (you will notice a theme to my posts now I know all the smilie options!) I need to find out when I'm bloody ovulating!! It should be in the next 7 days I hope... I am going to do a post tomorrow with my OPK pics cos if they're not digital I just can't work them out!! :help:

Hilary that's great that it's having that result! Ooh I hope that's what happens to my OH, I'd love a bit of spontaneous :sex:

Kelster thank you for your message, I have been mad busy all day and I have to go now, so I will reply tomorrow :flower:

PS we got our Maca today and I've taken 2, OH starting tomorrow! Yipee!!:yipee:

Just enough time for a little picture story about my evening i think:
It's my dads :cake: today so off to see him soon for some :munch:, my OH is just :dishes: then making me a :coffee: then I'll have a quick :shower: & go.
It's :cold: outside in the :rain:! When we get home we will hopefully :sex: and i'll trap his :spermy: in a softcup so they can work away on getting me my :bfp: when I :test: and keep that mean :witch: away!
Gotta go girls, :hi: x x x x

SBB I know exactly what you mean, spontaneous :sex: would be fabulous, wouldn't it? I love my honey but man, it gets a bit old when I am the one always initiating. I told him it would increase his sex drive and his ability to O, nothing like the power of suggestion!

We have only been using maca for 5 days now, but it is definitely making things happen. Now I just need to ovulate, should be this week. I also took Soy Isoflavones days 1-5.

Hopefully there will be lots of BFPs this month!

Hilary

Jeesh, ask and you shall receive! DH not only initiated this afternoon, but finished too!!! He said he has more feeling and sensitivity. I am amazed! Happy day. He is taking Maca Man from GNC (in case you were wondering).

Hilary I have told my OH he might be getting random 'excitement' I hope the power of suggestion or the Maca work!! Sounds like they are having an amazing effect on your OH after just a few days too! If the ones I've bought don't work I'll get the ones your OH is taking!!

Is this the first month you've taken Soya Isoflavones? I was also going to try those, but doc may give me clomid next month so I haven't bought any yet. Missed this months opportunity to take them anyway...
Let us know if they work!

WelshRose I forgot to reply about the Acu - it was good, just a consultation so no actual needles. I'm actually quite scared of needles! But she showed me one and they don't look too bad! I'll just shut my eyes!

How is everyone? My OH took his first Maca this morning!
x x x x

Hi Welshrose, thanks for asking. Well this week has been seriously draining, I am SOOO tired from all the thoughts and stress but we've finally decided to go private and try ICSI. We have the money saved so just hope it works for us. Fingers crossed!

I have some bloods to be taken next week and a consultation mid march so we will go from there! :) x

morning ladies :wave:

I'm telling ya the Maca will get our partners going, at least they can think it.. LOL My hubby calls it MACRO and he is always saying that MACRO is really working...wooo hooo LOL

He has been on it with me since Jan 19th too.. it is also suppose to better their spermies as well... and well my DH is going on 41 soooo they could use all the help they can get...

so anyhoo everyone have a GREAT day, we are expecting another HUGE snow storm here for the next two days... geesh we just got rid of the 18 inches we got 2 weeks ago.. enough already I WANT SPRING.. :lol:

Hi all

I'm just whizzing in with not much of an update. Work has been manic so it's quite hard to pop online during the week cos I'm not getting much of an evening time to myself!!

I'm still with AF which makes today CD8 -never normally last this long but I'm flowing very well whereas the last few months have been quite sluggish. It's not bothering me too much thankfully.

Not sure if the Maca is still doing anything for me right now. Quite hard to tell when AF is still around.

I'm back on the BBT charting this month but as I temp vaginally I can't start just yet :o

I'll make more time to read this over the weekend.

Good luck all you guys waiting to OV

Good morning ladies....

soooo how is the Maca working for everyone? any pick up in the spice department yet? LOL

Not much to tell here, I started taken Femaprin on Tuesday to regulate my cycles so I gotta wait and see but also taken my maca daily.....

BIG SNOW storm got us over nite... It's been snowing for over 24 hours but wasn't sticking until late last night, now it is here in full force... lol they are calling it a "Snowicane" snow/hurricane storm

so everyone have a wonderful weekend. Me,the dear hubby, mom, brother, sister in law and friends are heading to a comedy club for a show tonight

Hey everyone, nothing to report on the maca front here! It's only been 2 days though!

Kell that storm sounds like a nightmare! Bet it looks beautiful though...

Have a great time at the comedy club, I'm off out to meet some friends now..

Have a good one everyone x x x

Hey Folks:hi:

Kel..Hope you had fun at the comedy club hun and the snow isn't too bad?:hugs:

SBB...how are the opks going hun? Have you got another acu session booked?

MummyIwanabe...Hey sweetheart, that's fab news that you've decided to go down the ICSI route:hugs: Are you still going to be taking the maca? Let us know how all the appointments go Hun:hugs:

Holly...Hope that evil :witch: slings her hook soon :hugs: Have you been bbt charting for very long hun? We'll have to stalk one another:haha:

Hilary...:yipee: for hubby initiated:sex: :yipee: Hope you manage to catch the eggy:hugs:

Bella...How you doing sweets?....Are things any clearer?

Hope I haven't forgotton anyone....it's not intentional if I have:hugs:

Well this week has been pretty eventful in the world of bbt charting...I got my crosshairs on tues only for them to take them away on thursday:dohh: I had light bleeding yesterday morning with a couple of clots but by lunchtime it was spotting and then by bedtime nothing....I merged the new cycle that FF had started with the original and now this morning I've got the highest temp on the chart and my crosshairs back:dohh: 7dpo:yipee:

Hope everyone has a good day and I'll catch you later:hugs: xxx

Hi all. Hurrah for maca. That is all I can say right now. Hubby initiated again! that's now 3 rounds of :sex: in one week! I am so happy. Hope it works for all of you as well as it is working for me. :happydance:

Aww Hilary...That's FAB news Babe!:hugs:
Do you do opks or chart bbt?

:hug:

Hey WelshRose good news that you're 7DPO - not long to wait - FX - :hugs:

I have a report to make about the Maca :thumbup:

I am really starting to feel more fruity :yipee: but we still can't do anything as my AF is still hanging around :devil: but I am definitely feeling a change :winkwink::winkwink: - I feel more loving towards my DH too. I've gone to him for lots of cuddles today which is just lovely :cloud9: - I hope AF will go away in time for Monday - it's our 3rd wedding anniversary :cloud9:

I had a letter from the hospital today about needing to make an appointment with the Fertility Nurses to run preliminary tests before I get to see the Consultant :happydance::happydance:

Anyone else got any updates on Maca?

That's great HollyBush! My Maca doesn't seem to have had an effect yet... It has only been a few days but I hope we get the same results!!

Welsrose I wish I was 7 DPO! I am still waiting to ovulate :sleep: I had some +ve OPKs a few days ago, but no temp rise. The line ones just don't work for me, so now using digitals... hopefully will get my smiley face in the next couple of days...
Do you think your bleeding might be IB?! I might stalk your chart in a minute!:yipee:

Got acu booked for Tuesday so they'll start sticking needles in me then! :happydance:

Welsh- Hey honey! Actually I went a full day yesterday with NO pains.. which is fantastic compared to what I've been dealing with. So I've got my hopes on it stopping all together. We'll hope! Still waiting on blood results from the doctor. Oh, and I can't remember if I told you I got my 1st + OPK on wednesday! :yipee: so FX'd!

How are you? Hope you're doing well :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"