Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

ooh so maybe i should continue with my maca? i was reading on naturalfertility.com and they said not to, but hell if y'all are might as well! i want to get it building up asap :)

Hi Ladies!

I'm just popping in as I have loads of work to do so am banning myself from B&B until tonight!

Sorry they lied to you Kell, but how exciting to get your due date :cloud9:

Lol yep I jumped the OH again! He asked again if I was Ov, I said 'no, why do you keep asking, I'll POAS to prove it if you like!' :rofl:

FF has put my OV in at CD17 but I think it will change it in a couple of days, I put some diff temps in over the next few days and it goes to either 18/19. I think CD18 I had pains so that's most likely the right day. Oooh I think I am in the 2WW how exciting!!

Delia :hi: we have got a lovely day here too, I am in my office all day but might go out in the garden for lunch! We are all POAS-aholics here so you're right at home!! I hope the Clomid goes ok for you, I have to say I was very scared but it's been absolutely fine for me (so far!)... Let us know how you get on, and there's a clomid club in LTTTC https://www.babyandbump.com/problems-trying-conceive/59439-clomid-club-507.html
where obviously everyone is on Clomid!

Yay Mamaxm it doesn't seem to have done Kell any harm taking it throughout AF, and there's a post in the forum about someone taking it and they've just got their BFP so it's all good on the Maca front!!

Right ladies, got to work... My cat is whining at me she wants me to play but I'm trying to work!

Oh and Kell the letters came today so I can finish my piccy, still got to paint it but I'll send you a photo soon

x x x x :hugs:

PS Welshie hun where are you?

x x x x

SBB- Hey honey :wave: Everything is great, how are you darling? I see you're using softcups as well eh? :) You should have your baby bean in no time!

Kelster- Awww, I'm your first! That makes me feel special :cloud9: - As for your due date, I think you're gonna have that baby on December 11th. That is my official prediction so, we shall see! Bet your bottom dollar I'll be checking on you throughout your pregnancy. :) :haha:

Morning.. :wave:

FF has put my OV in at CD17 but I think it will change it in a couple of days, I put some diff temps in over the next few days and it goes to either 18/19. I think CD18 I had pains so that's most likely the right day. Oooh I think I am in the 2WW how exciting!!

ooooohhh like me, I o'd on CD18 tooooooooooooooo.... woooo hooooooo HOT DANG- BEDAZZLE that lil eggie PLEASE!!!!!!!!

glad the letters came in I cannot WAIT to see this new artwork of yours!!!!

Bella- I had my EDD as 12/11/2010 with what FF said- calculating from my O date, but doc said that they will go with my LMP which was 03/03/2010, I said OK....

well I am in the office today so it will be very hard for me to get on during the day

Have a great everyone!!!!

ETA- remember NO POAS stick til at least 9 or 10DPO..............you have to PROMISE ME

^^^i love seeing those darn tickers :)
especially from girls using the same things i'm trying!

Mamaxm- what kind of Vitex are you using? I know I posted this to you maybe 2 pages back? and I truly don't remember if you answered me or not-if you did I am so sorry I missed it....

i haven't picked one out yet, going to the vitamin shop today :happydance:
just trying to decide what to take with my maca and vitex.. i'm in between dong quai and red raspberry leaf.

i haven't picked one out yet, going to the vitamin shop today :happydance:
just trying to decide what to take with my maca and vitex.. i'm in between dong quai and red raspberry leaf.

where do you live?

If you can find this in the shop -get this....this is what I have been taking since Feb along with the Maca

https://www.healthsuperstore.com/p-natures-way-femaprin-60-capsules.htm

Kell I won't POAS til 9dpo I promise - even then I might not, I've got no ICs so it'll have to be an FRER and I don't want to waste them!

Yep Bella I'm using the softcups and Conceive plus so FX it'll all work!!

Mamaxm just thought I'd post this as someone posted it today on a really old maca thread:
https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-to-conceive/236146-anyone-else-taking-maca-root-2.html

This is what she said (no idea if it's true)

I did purchase the same MACA powder brand you purchased, and took it for 3 days before I read online that MACA works against Dong Quai or Vitex (which I am both taking) so I stopped taking it. If this cycle doesn't regulate on the 2 herbs I mentioned I will take only MACA next cycle.

Anyway, work to be done x x x

Kell I won't POAS til 9dpo I promise - even then I might not, I've got no ICs so it'll have to be an FRER and I don't want to waste them!

Yep Bella I'm using the softcups and Conceive plus so FX it'll all work!!

Mamaxm just thought I'd post this as someone posted it today on a really old maca thread:
https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-to-conceive/236146-anyone-else-taking-maca-root-2.html

This is what she said (no idea if it's true)

I did purchase the same MACA powder brand you purchased, and took it for 3 days before I read online that MACA works against Dong Quai or Vitex (which I am both taking) so I stopped taking it. If this cycle doesn't regulate on the 2 herbs I mentioned I will take only MACA next cycle.

Anyway, work to be done x x x

That was me that posted that. I'm going to try real hard to see if I can find that website again to see if I can post that link back here.

Thanks sue, just thought I'd post it here for mamaxm as she's planning to take maca and vitex!

Kellster took both though and she's got her bfp! But that doesn't show obviously whether they do / don't work together...
X x x

hey gals

I found this link it is interesting... :)

https://natural-fertility-info.com/is-it-maca-or-vitex-or-maca-and-vitex.html

ETA- as I have stated before and I will state it again :) I am not a doc nor any type medical professional

I was deseparate and was searching the internet for anything and everything that would help me have regular cycles- I started with buying Vitex, then Maca, then Natural Progestrone Cream,and lastly the Femaprin... I was shoving ALL of these down my throat each day including multi vitamins and pre-natal. (excpet for NPC- that's a cream you can't eat it).. I finally sasid this can't be good, me taking ALL these at the same time

so I just took pre-natals, maca and femaprin

you just gotta try and see what works for you.. If Maca and Femaprin did the job for me then all is great... but then again I really dont know if they did anything at all....

so is femparin vitex? or is it a blend of something else? or is that just the brand name..
yeah, i'm trying to start out slow with my supplements, the reason why i chose vitex and maca was because of naturalfertilityinfo.com (LOVE that website) and then i'm also drinking the red raspberry tea.
hope you can find that website momtoaz! i'd love to read what they have to say about it.

so is femparin vitex? or is it a blend of something else? or is that just the brand name..
yeah, i'm trying to start out slow with my supplements, the reason why i chose vitex and maca was because of naturalfertilityinfo.com (LOVE that website) and then i'm also drinking the red raspberry tea.
hope you can find that website momtoaz! i'd love to read what they have to say about it.

Hiya Girls...
Just thought I'd pop in quickly and send :hugs: and :dust:...whilst doing some chart stalking....woohoo SBB!!!:hugs:

Kel...Glad everything went ok with the doc....:hugs:

I'm feeling really crappy tonight...pretty sure that the venemous ol :witch: has arrived:cry: So much for my 2cm follicule huh:dohh: Feeling so deflated and desperate to get off this blinking rollercoaster.

:hug:

Ah hun I'm sorry :hugs: I personally think you should get down to the docs straight away and get yourself some clomid so you can take it this cycle...

I really hoped you were going to OV :cry:

I seem to have OV'd on the clomid, my temps are different to usual though, but I keep waking early then going back to sleep so don't know if that's affected them. I think FF will change my date once I put more temps in...

Hope you're ok sweetie :hugs:

x x x

Thanks Babe....I'm going to ring the docs tomorrow Hun and see if I can get seen on Monday. I'm also going to ask about being referred to the new gyne as well.
Just hoping that my CBFM arrives by monday so I can use it this coming cycle.

I've had a peek at your chart hun and I'm with you in thinking that O was cd18....even so you're still 2dpo:wohoo:....really hope you've caught that eggy sweetheart:hugs: xxx

Thanks hun, I put a couple of temps in for the next couple of days this morning and it changes it to CD18 or 19 - we :sex: twice on CD19 lol but I had pains CD18 so think that was the day!

Hope you get your CBFM and manage to get an appointment hun let us know how you get on x x x

hey hey hey........

awww Welsh........... I am sorry you are feeling crappy tonight.. here's a BIG HUG from across the pond ((((((((((((( )))))))))))))))))) and good luck with the new doc..

did I tell you guys my doctor is a hunk.. yep pretty nice looking dude.. LOL said to Jeff yesterday, you ok with a good looking doc looking at your wife's hoochie... LOL he just laugh and said techinally no but what am I gonna do... he's the doctor... LOL

SBB I think you have covered all your bases.. now comes the DREADED 2WW... UGH .. but we are right here with ya on pins and needles.....BTW looks like the clomid cut your O time in HALF... that is awesome

Mamaxxm yes Femaprin has Vitex it in along with B6.. if you bought a bottle of just Vitex there will be no B6 in it and B6 is very important .. I never did the red raspberry tea but was on my way of starting it.... like I said I was gonna try everything and anything just to have a normal cycle.......

well we are off to have din din with an old highschool friend and his wife that are home from Ohio for the week..... should be a nice time but sure gonna be hard to explain why no drinkie phoos.... LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->