Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

did I tell you guys my doctor is a hunk.. yep pretty nice looking dude.. LOL said to Jeff yesterday, you ok with a good looking doc looking at your wife's hoochie... LOL he just laugh and said techinally no but what am I gonna do... he's the doctor... LOL

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

ooh kelster my store sells femaprin! i will definetly be giving it a go! did some research on it and it sounds great! thanks!

Hey ladies how is everyone today?

FF has changed my Ov day to CD18 now so that's right I think... Seems a bit pointless that I :sex: twice on CD19 now!

Still haven't told OH that I've OV'd, can't decide whether to or just leave it and hope I get a BFP and surprise him!

Kell that's so funny about your doctor! I think I'd be embarrassed if my doc was really good looking and had to mess about 'down there'!!

Hoochie :rofl: never heard that before!!

Mamaxm - anything to report? So after all what have you decided you're going to take this month?!

Welshie how you doing hun? :hugs:

x x x

going for maca, femaprin, and red raspberry. going to do the baby aspirin too, noticed when i was taking it didn't have nearly as many clots, as soon as i stopped had huge clots, sorry if it's TMI but i am a believer in there's no such thing as TMI when you're TTC! haha, they're one in the same! lol can't believe you've never heard hoochie before, kelster i know it says you're from NJ but you're secretly a southern girl aren't you.. i know my southern girls when i sees em! hahaha!

Sounds like a good combo! I was really tempted to take the aspirin as well, I might do next cycle if I don't get my BFP this time...

Let us know how you get on...

And yeh, there is no such thing as TMI we are all well and truly used to it now!

x x x

Kell I am doing the chain thing dangling it over my wrist, it says girl boy girl boy - what does it say if you do it?!

x x x

morning :wave:

SBB--------- whoooooooo hooooooooo crosses everything we got that eggie... :hug:

yeah it is a bit but hey what ya gonna do, I could have a really nasty looking one and say ewwww I don't want him looking at my hoochie... you never heard that work hoochie.. LOL

we use it lot around herr-- hoochie mama.. :rofl:

Mamaxm- god glad you did your research and decided on the Femaprin :) let me know how it goes :)

Welsh and Bella MORNING DARLINGS!!!!

ETA- GIRL BOY GIRL BOY!!! sweet.... mine said boy- but gonna do it again tonight when I go to brother's place... his wife whom I LOVE.... is the supersitious one...

but ehem. not that it's my business----- you would like 4 kids... wow... LOL

Well no I think I'd like 3! I'm one of 4 though..

I have to ask what does ETA mean?!

X x x

ETA- edit to add.. I was typing and then I saw your post about the girl boy girl boy....

3 is VERY KEWL.... I said to Jeff just this one... but he looked at me and said he would really like one more- I said we'll see in time.... we ain't getting any younger...

Lol that makes sense now!

I think of ETA as Estimated Time of Arrival - but obviously I knew it didn't mean that!

You have to let us know what happens with the chain later then!

I really want twins so I can pop 2 out at the same time!!

x x x

Lol that makes sense now!

I think of ETA as Estimated Time of Arrival - but obviously I knew it didn't mean that!

You have to let us know what happens with the chain later then!

I really want twins so I can pop 2 out at the same time!!

x x x

TWINS.... are you crazy!!!! LMAO.. they do run in Jeff's dad's side of the family

yeah I can see where you would get the ETA....

I'll let ya know about the chain,,, my brother's wife got boy boy girl.... like I said me, gave me NOTHING when I did it last year.. I hope that is not a sign :(

but I did it yesterday and it went back and forth- no circle- and I still say it happened on my actual O day, so I say BOY LOL

what a CRAZY stressful day this morning already for me., I just gotta remember calm down calm down........but I guess considering we didn't get home til 11:30 last night, I am VERY TIRED and CRANKY :wacko:

wow you might get twins too then!!

Of course it doesn't mean anything hun it's just a bit of fun! I defo think you're gonna have a boy :p

yep sweetie you need to remain chilled! I have got this company who I've bought something from but t's crap basically, they are total ar**holes and I literally get so mad every time I have to speak to them my heart races and I shake then I can't calm down... I just hate them SO much. So I'm handing it over to OH, or I might just accept I've lost £400 because it's not worth getting so stressed in the 2WW or if I get my BFP...

I've been doing my 'art' thing today, think I can finish it tomorrow probably! My shoulder really hurts though cos it's really awkward to paint it. Been out in the garden today it was lovely, chilled out day relaxing in garden with OH :cloud9:

x x x

yay it's almost done.. pics pics soon.....

what the hell did you buy that cost 400.00 - well lol I don't have the pound sign on my keyboard- only the dollar sign.... :rofl:

at least the day got calmer as it went on now I am DOEN til Monday morning!!!!

bite your tongue with the TWINS comment.... :rofl: let me get thru one first

Hey there Lovelys:hi:
How have your days been?
The weather has been absolutely gorgeous here today....had a real summer feel about it...which definately helped to lift the spirits:thumbup:

I haven't been upto much today really...took a drive over the bridge and met up with my Aunt for a coffee in Bristol and that is about it really...very lazy but lovely:winkwink:
Have a busy day with Callum's social life tomorrow:dohh: He's got his swimming lesson first thing...then back for lunch and then back at the pool for a party in the afternoon...he's really looking forward to it bless him.

Well you may have noticed that the ticker has gone back to the old cycle:dohh: I checked my CP this morning and it was really soft and very open along with being high....and I've had ewcm as well....the spotting is still more than I'd like thou. I tried googling CP and there was someone on another board that said her cervix was always really soft and open during AF I thought it was supposed to be low and firm:shrug:...I was confused by it all before now I'm :wacko::loopy::dohh:.....:help::haha:
I guess I'm just going to keep taking my temps and see what happens.

Hope you're all ok sweets:hugs: xxxx

Hey Welshie!

Yeh I saw your chart this morning, what is going on huh? Well lets hope you might finally OV! Get some :sex: tonight just in case!

It was a lovely day here too... I'd be happy if it just stayed like this til September!

Your day tomorrow sounds like fun! I'm going to chill out at home, finish my picture and do some DIY!

Hope you're feeling ok sweetie, it must be taking it's toll on you now :hugs:

x x x

kelster- i got it today :happydance: do i use it all cycle? i swear if i get my bfp i will send you some chocolates or something, whatever you're craving it's yours! :haha: i've never heard of it before! then after you mentioned it i did some research and it's perfeccttt :)

:rofl: about the hot doctor, I'm so late on replying about that, but I read a few seperate pages and I'm STILL laughing :lol:

Oh girls, Reading this thread makes me want jump back into hardcore TTC so badly..

June can't come soon enough :flower:

also, i burped up some maca today :( it was awful.

ha ha Bella I was laughing out loud at that too for ages!!

Well when you decide to come back properly Bella we'll all be delighted!! :hugs:

I'm going to research this femaprin as well now - maybe I should take it! I feel left out :rofl:

x x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"